+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
shibaak said:
In that case I guess it doesn't mean anything...!!!

I have always been in bad luck with CIC. when I wanted to apply for visa, they closed their embassy 2 days before I wanted to submit my documest and I had to send them to Turkey. This caused a long delay in my application and I could not get visa on time. I deferred my admission for one semester and because of that I could not apply under phd stream and I had to apply under Express entry. Then I could apply for EE. but I got my IELTS results about 2 days late so I was not between the march applicants who were invited with 450. I got the invitation in July. My husband found out that FBI check takes 3 months at least and I had to wait 2 months to submit my application. Then I submitted in September. And the government decided to do some humanitarian work and bring 10000 refugees. Then the new government came and they decided to bring even more. Then they could not meet their deadline and they extended their deadline to the end of February.

All this is while all my friends who received their visa on time, applued under phd stream and had tge results in less than 6 months and now many of them are already PR for around 1 year!!! I am still waiting here looking at the only spreadsheet that does not update!!!!!4
Good luck now dear..
Same mine ..
I applied ainp and processing time increased to 25 mnths next day..just for ainp.. which is stupid ryt..
Well lets hope fr good..

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
I saw some PPR movement for August applicants today. Seems like two or three got it today. Good to see its moving towards sept. Although 3 October AOR got theirs today as well with CEC applications... What happened to Sept? I really think it depends on the agent that gets our applications... Fingers crossed and we get some news soon

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

CEC Inland 504 point
AOR Sept 14th

Ordered GCMS Notes on Dec 5th... Haven't got them yet :(

is it just me or someone with similar timeline in here??

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
N0M0re said:
Getting paranoid looking at OCT CEC getting PPR...

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

CEC Inland 504 point
AOR Sept 14th

Ordered GCMS Notes on Dec 5th... Haven't got them yet :(

is it just me or someone with similar timeline in here??
I got AOR sept 3rd. CEC inland as well. Our only difference is that my medical results passed on September 12, 2015. The rest, waiting as well

rajdeep115

Oct 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah this system is confusing. I am waiting for some info as well. My AOR was on Aug 30th and still haven't heard back. I got a "profile update" email today but nothing has changed on my profile. Hope I have gotten my PPR <fingers crossed>

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
rajdeep115 said:
Yeah this system is confusing. I am waiting for some info as well. My AOR was on Aug 30th and still haven't heard back. I got a "profile update" email today but nothing has changed on my profile. Hope I have gotten my PPR <fingers crossed>
This is fr sure a good new i think.. u r ßoon gna post tht yu gt PPR

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshi123 said:
Any news from september ??

The wait is killing me now..
I think I saw in one of the forums (I guess FSW thread) that one applicant from September got PPR last week, so fingers crossed it will be our turn very soon :)

KaushalKumar

Oct 16, 2015
yah i am waiting for PPR badly.I have to travel out of Canada in first week of march and my workpermit and visa will expire on march 15th .Need COPR to return back.
ITA -17th July
AOR-11th Sep
Medical Passed.
BGC and Eligibility check in progress.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masin said:
I think I saw in one of the forums (I guess FSW thread) that one applicant from September got PPR last week, so fingers crossed it will be our turn very soon :)
Oh is it , what were the timelines ?

I hope we will hear it soon

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Masin said:
Oh wow really??

I saw oct guys getting ppr ... Wn will be sept turn

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
joshi123 said:
Oh wow really??

I saw oct guys getting ppr ... Wn will be sept turn
oct are getting ppr for CEC. CEC is one of the fastest categoties. Most CEC from September is already done.