+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted documents alongwith PPRF and same have uploaded on CIC website on given time frame. However, at this stage, after taking snap shots, I have clarified this issue by email reporting to technical issue to RICC . Furthermore, I have confused that how could they cancel my nominations issued from Nova Scotia.

ssd

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
01-18-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Subtan said:
I received this letter from IRCC, please assist me further course of action, shall i contact to any lawyer....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial
nominee class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and
it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. The economic classes of
immigrants are described on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s official website
(www.cic.gc.ca) as “A category of immigrants selected for their skills and ability to contribute to
Canada's economy." Provincial nominees are further described on Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada’s official website as immigrants who “must have the skills, education and
work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live
there."
Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes
the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on
the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and are “named in a
nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination
agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that
has nominated them." In order for applicants to become economically established it is expected
that they will be able to obtain gainful employment in Canada by which they can support
themselves and their dependants and that they already have the abilities, education, and work
experience which will enable them to procure and maintain such employment in Canada.
Nominations issued by provinces or territories are considered as initial evidence that nominees
have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit
to the province or territory and have met the requirements of the province’s or territory’s
Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority
and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for
membership in the economic class.
Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information
provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become
economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial
nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.
On 19 November 2015, you were asked to provide information in support of your application,
including payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fees. This payment is required in order
to finalise your application. As you have not provided all of the information I requested, I intend
to refuse your application.
A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible
refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or
seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which
the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you
must submit it within the same 90-day time period. Extensions to this 90-day time period will not
be granted, but all information received before the final review of your application will be
considered.
thats sad.. whats your timeline and did you get any request topay the fee?

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my timeline

Application submitted and medical Nov 5
then on 19 November
I submitted within a week and same have been shown in website as well.

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subtan said:
I received this letter from IRCC, please assist me further course of action, shall i contact to any lawyer....

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial
nominee class.
I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and
it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign
national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document
required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be
issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not
inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. The economic classes of
immigrants are described on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s official website
(www.cic.gc.ca) as “A category of immigrants selected for their skills and ability to contribute to
Canada's economy." Provincial nominees are further described on Immigration, Refugees and
Citizenship Canada’s official website as immigrants who “must have the skills, education and
work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live
there."
Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes
the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on
the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and are “named in a
nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination
agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that
has nominated them." In order for applicants to become economically established it is expected
that they will be able to obtain gainful employment in Canada by which they can support
themselves and their dependants and that they already have the abilities, education, and work
experience which will enable them to procure and maintain such employment in Canada.
Nominations issued by provinces or territories are considered as initial evidence that nominees
have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit
to the province or territory and have met the requirements of the province’s or territory’s
Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority
and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for
membership in the economic class.
Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information
provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become
economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial
nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.
On 19 November 2015, you were asked to provide information in support of your application,
including payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fees. This payment is required in order
to finalise your application. As you have not provided all of the information I requested, I intend
to refuse your application.
A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible
refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or
seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which
the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you
must submit it within the same 90-day time period. Extensions to this 90-day time period will not
be granted, but all information received before the final review of your application will be
considered.
Hi Subtan,

All hope is not lost as the VO has given you an opportunity to provide convincing information that you will be able to establish yourself in Canada.

I am a FSW Outland applicant who had a personal interview with VO 2 weeks ago.

I believe that the VO may have doubts about the match between your work experience and the NOC you chose.
You may need to get updated/ detailed job reference letters that align with the duties of your chosen NOC.
Gather all job offer letters and pay stubs for the job experiences you claimed in your application.
Provide 6 months bank statements showing salary payments for the job experiences claimed in your application.
Get an updated bank statement showing proof of funds.
Finally write an LOE detailing your previous work experience, the availability of jobs under your NOC in Canada
(Take a screenshot of the job search page or jobs that you've applied for in Canada).

I hope you get further advice regarding your provincial nomination.

Best of luck

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your best advice, Actually, I have nominated from Nova Scotia so I wrote them Letter in which I explained everything as written in this letter that Province can send some possible reasons for the refusal. they have confirmed that they are not sending any additional documents to VO as they are satisfy with existing documents. where shall I write this email to clarify all these issue.

Kitua85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subtan said:
Thanks for your best advice, Actually, I have nominated from Nova Scotia so I wrote them Letter in which I explained everything as written in this letter that Province can send some possible reasons for the refusal. they have confirmed that they are not sending any additional documents to VO as they are satisfy with existing documents. where shall I write this email to clarify all these issue.
If the VO have not contacted you via email, then you can update your application with the supporting docs and LOE by raising a CSE.
I suggest you seek advice from Asivad and other senior members.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Looks like nobody did get any PPR this week.. very very quiet this week, also this forum.. Where's everybody???!!! :'( :'(

kvr007

Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Request
Submitted with APP
Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
25th and 28th March are holidays in Canada for government officials... being Good Friday / Ester...

I think there is nothing till Tuesday morning....

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Subtan said:
Hi Subtan...

I am feeling really sorry for what happened with you. I understand what you are going through..the stress and everything.. I pray that may Allah solve your problem and get your PPR soon.

BTW, if you do not mind me asking - are you inland or outland? and what is your NOC, i mean with what job did you applied for PR? Just curious

Take care

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
wifiwifey said:
Thanks, I went ahead and made the payment. Since I don't have a credit card, I made the payment with my debit card. As soon as I made the payment I've received a receipt of payment. Out of curiosity, I checked my internet banking account and found the amount in 'Amount in Holds' section which is deducted from my Available balance. So, I called the bank and they have mentioned that there is no hold from their end and they are simply waiting for the merchant to claim for it. They will only keep the money like that for the next 14 days after that it will be credited back to the account.

My question is-
Have anyone else experienced the same i.e. The payment amount getting deducted from available balance and stays as a hold/pending balance? Does CIC immediately takes the money or claim it after few days?
If the payment does not get through then will I get a rejection for this?

Yes you can pay by debit card, I did so myself and my card is from a UK bank not even Canadian. The amount stayed in "holds" for 2 days only! Afterwards it was removed completely from my account

Please share your thoughts!

Thanks
Alifur

bobzritz

Mar 22, 2016
Hi everyone!!!

Congratulations to all those who received PPR so far!!!

I always read posts in this Forum as its very inspiring and encouraging. My wife has applied for PR through express entry.

Her timeline is as follows:

FSW Outland Applicant.
She is now in India.
Visa Office : ?? Not sure as of yet (NDVO or Ottawa)

EE profile created on July 18, 2015
CRS Score: 453
ITA Round Cut off - 450
ITA on September 18, 2015
Application submitted on November 3, 2015
AOR on November 3, 2015.
Medicals Passed on November 5, 2015.
No ghost Email, or status changes or any changes since AOR.

Status as in CIC MyAccount::
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Going to be five months on April 3rd, 2015.

My main question of concerns is as follows::
When she created the profile and got ITA she was single. So before applying for the PR we got married on October 22, 2015. We applied on November 3rd, 2015 and the Status was modified to married. However when we checked our Score there was no Change in the CRS even when the Marital Status was changed.

1. I am a PR in Canada since 1 and a half year. I prepared her for EE because it is the quickest way i felt for her to come her. Will there be any chance of denial because of this?

2. We mentioned that I am not accompanying her? Reason: I am already a PR and am in Canada. Was that the right way to do it?

3. They only asked me to upload my Passport and my PR Card. I already had my WES (ECA) and IELTS ready. But there was no option to upload it and neither did they ask us for it. Will it create any trouble.

4. Is it a wise decision to Call CIC and ask for status for order GCMS notes and patiently wait for some miracle to happen?

We are so tensed and wondering if our situation is kind of a complicated one or if we would be instructed to apply through Family Class Sponsorship. We earnestly request our Senior members in the Forum to please advise in regard to our situation. Any help and insight would be greatly appreciated.

mcadam

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
Hi guys,

CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVED PPR!!!

I am a Nov 5 AOR and still expecting PPR. I would like your suggestion regarding applying for a new passport before PPR, because my current passport expires in February 2017. And from what I've read on the forum, PPR e-mail usually mandates that passports must be valid for at least 12 months, although some say it is 6 months. Perhaps it depends on VO/LVO? I am not sure of my VO but I am resident in South Africa, so LVO is probably Pretoria.

Please give your suggestion on the steps I should take, apply for a new passport now before PPR or wait? Thanks in advance...

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Anyone submitted their passport this past week? I submitted mine on March 20th and thye received March 22nd. Do you know when will they send the CoPR and PP to our address?