+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
mian mian said:
Hi mkadnan dear I am also with you my eligibility is in progress and BG not needed day first to till today.
I think we are left over of March aor.
Me too!
Aor 10 March
VO - NDVO
BG Not needed
eligibility - in progress
Paid upfront

SGA

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
Me too!
Aor 31 March
FSW outland
VO - NDVO
BG Not needed
Paid upfront

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hoping all of you get the good news soon!

Helen33

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mukherjee2016 said:
HI guys received my PPR mail today in the mail ID of the immigration consultant. My AOR was March 5th. The earlier mail I received from CIC stated they are looking for the extension of the medical results. Finally got the good news on 4th October. Thank you so much for keeping this post exciting. Wish you all get the PPR request soon.
congratulation!!! ;D

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mukherjee2016 said:
HI guys received my PPR mail today in the mail ID of the immigration consultant. My AOR was March 5th. The earlier mail I received from CIC stated they are looking for the extension of the medical results. Finally got the good news on 4th October. Thank you so much for keeping this post exciting. Wish you all get the PPR request soon.
Many Congrats!!

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alina.Taranenko said:
Me too!
Aor 10 March
VO - NDVO
BG Not needed
Paid upfront
Hi Alina Taranenko
Plz share ur category.
I also paid rprf on req 03/05/16.
Today I complete my seven month but still no response.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SGA said:
Me too!
Aor 31 March
FSW outland
VO - NDVO
BG Not needed
Paid upfront
Hi SGA
Yeah u r also near to me only difference aor date and vo.
How u know about ur visa office. Through GCMS note or any other way through calling to IRCC.
Plz share.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa office going to more..
Slow slow slow...................

Citizenship Week is being celebrated across Canada from October 10 to 16, 2016,

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
i ran some numbers and analytics on the Jan & Feb 2016 AOR spreadsheet (specifically for FSW Outland applicants) and noticed that anyone that has received a PPR who's visa office was either (London, Ottawa, Unknown or Not sure, because of files transferred from local VO to Ottawa), it has taken between 7 - 9 months for these applicants to receive their PPR. For all the FSW Outlanders, i know CIC says 6 months processing time for 80% of the cases, but if you weren't part of that group, stay positive - i think given the trend in the Jan and Feb AOR sheets, 7 - 9 months is what you are looking at. If it gets past 9 months...then yeah, there is a cause for concern.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
All those waiting beyond 6 months, call them! See below.

rajpalneha36 said:
So Guys!!!! Finally after 7 Months 7 days. THE EMAIL has arrived (today sharp at 8AM PST USA ) requesting for my passport .

I think there was some issue with CIC in notifying me about my COPR.Because in the COPR Email following “This is a second request and last reminder. Failure to comply with this request within 30 days could result in the refusal of your application.” Is mentioned. BUT I NEVER RECEIVED FIRST REQUEST.

So, I strongly suggest all people waiting for more than 6 months to keep bugging CIC to track status of your application.also please request GCMS after 6 months.

I emailed CIC 5 days ago to check on status of my application. CIC Replied next day asking me to send screenshots of my account messages screen.i sent CIC my screenshots, and next day CIC replied to me that my application review still is in progress. Now today just after 5 days I got COPR.
I strongly believe there was a glitch in the CIC system which holded my COPR Request for long time.
I will pray everyday for all of you so that you get COPR ASAP.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
naseryas said:
All those waiting beyond 6 months, call them! See below.
How could I email them?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mubzali said:
i ran some numbers and analytics on the Jan & Feb 2016 AOR spreadsheet (specifically for FSW Outland applicants) and noticed that anyone that has received a PPR who's visa office was either (London, Ottawa, Unknown or Not sure, because of files transferred from local VO to Ottawa), it has taken between 7 - 9 months for these applicants to receive their PPR. For all the FSW Outlanders, i know CIC says 6 months processing time for 80% of the cases, but if you weren't part of that group, stay positive - i think given the trend in the Jan and Feb AOR sheets, 7 - 9 months is what you are looking at. If it gets past 9 months...then yeah, there is a cause for concern.
We unfortunate november applicants are still waiting for a response.
200+ days since AOR...............

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time