+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

Mac-Kenzie

Feb 16, 2015
I wonder how many FSW inland are left in the March group?

Our AOR is march 19 and we (family of 4/ with childrens' age under 6) are still waiting. I called CIC yesterday but didn't get much information. The agent said that I will hear from them in the next weeks; A final decision was not made yet.

When I asked them about the status of our application and if we passed most checks, she didn't wanted to tell me. From my previous CIC call, I know that we passed medical and security.

I ordered GCMS notes in mid-August but didn't receive them yet. So I have no clue what is delaying our application. Anyone in the same shoes?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Innana said:
Press 7, listen to the woman telling you some BS. Then press 0, another woman will tell you some more BS about members of parliament office being close blah blah, wait on the line, don't hang up, it goes automatically to call center agents.
Thanks, did that and got through, was told they don't have any info from Ontario yet, told me that there are delays longer than normal and I should wait for ITA.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
royce110 said:
Thanks, did that and got through, was told they don't have any info from Ontario yet, told me that there are delays longer than normal and I should wait for ITA.
did they give any reason in particular why there are longer than normal delays? also, you mean wait for PPR right?

dbc

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/03/2016
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Mac-Kenzie said:

Our AOR is march 19 and we (family of 4/ with childrens' age under 6) are still waiting. I called CIC yesterday but didn't get much information. The agent said that I will hear from them in the next weeks; A final decision was not made yet.

When I asked them about the status of our application and if we passed most checks, she didn't wanted to tell me. From my previous CIC call, I know that we passed medical and security.

I ordered GCMS notes in mid-August but didn't receive them yet. So I have no clue what is delaying our application. Anyone in the same shoes?
Im with you. I called CIC last Tuesday and was told that there's no concerns in my application. Yesterday, this is what I got from my inbox from CPC Ottawa
Dear applicant,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for final review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

KM13328
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Meaning it will be unending wait
FSW Inland, AOR Mar 24, family of 3

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mubzali said:
did they give any reason in particular why there are longer than normal delays? also, you mean wait for PPR right?
Nothing specific. She said there are delays longer than normal but everything is fine and I should wait for them to send an ITA.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Mac-Kenzie said:

7 FSW Inland and 33 FSW Outland applicants still left in the March AOR group waiting on their PPR.

Mac-Kenzie

Feb 16, 2015
mubzali said:
7 FSW Inland and 33 FSW Outland applicants still left in the March AOR group waiting on their PPR.
Thanks Mubzali and dbc for your replies? So there are a few people still waiting. I feel bad for all of you (including my family) but at least we are not alone...and hopefully this delay will be resolved soon.

I wished I would get the GCMS notes. I just want to see that everything is in order.

The CIC call agent also told me to not contact them again; they will contact me as soon as a decision is made.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
dbc said:
Im with you. I called CIC last Tuesday and was told that there's no concerns in my application. Yesterday, this is what I got from my inbox from CPC Ottawa
Dear applicant,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for final review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

KM13328
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Meaning it will be unending wait
FSW Inland, AOR Mar 24, family of 3
I am exactly same situation as yours except I am CEC inland March 25th with family of 3 (two dependents) though my second child holding Canadian passport. I have been told an officer's final review is pending and expected to completed by end of October. The other thing is my BOWP approved for 2 years while I asked for only 6 months of BOWP which makes me think the wait is going to be really longer than I anticipated.

AJ

piyu_lee

Jan 14, 2016
What is New Delhi VO doing?? Completing seven months, not even BC started!!! This is kind of freaking!!

FSW Outland NDVO
ITA : 13th Jan 2016
AOR: 9 March
Schedule A request: 11 March
Schedule A submitted: 16 March
FBI pcc request: 17 March
FBI pcc submitted: 18 March
Medical passed: 21 March

As of October 6, 2016
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Background Check: Not Started

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
piyu_lee said:
What is New Delhi VO doing?? Completing seven months, not even BC started!!! This is kind of freaking!!

FSW Outland NDVO
ITA : 13th Jan 2016
AOR: 9 March
Schedule A request: 11 March
Schedule A submitted: 16 March
FBI pcc request: 17 March
FBI pcc submitted: 18 March
Medical passed: 21 March

As of October 6, 2016
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Background Check: Not Started
hi did u order gcms.

Hope16

Star Member
May 13, 2016
ajanarth said:
I am exactly same situation as yours except I am CEC inland March 25th with family of 3 (two dependents) though my second child holding Canadian passport. I have been told an officer's final review is pending and expected to completed by end of October. The other thing is my BOWP approved for 2 years while I asked for only 6 months of BOWP which makes me think the wait is going to be really longer than I anticipated.

AJ
@ajanarth: can you please give some advice on BOWP application: documents, how to include spouse and childern..etc. I am considering to apply for it at the end of this month. PGWP expires by the end of Feb

piyu_lee

Jan 14, 2016
canadianrrk said:
hi did u order gcms.
I did not ordered GCMS notes as I thought the PPR request would come within 6 months. My Consultant said that BC is not processed for all in same way. Now Gcms notes would take another month!!! Ottawa call centre says that NDVO handles it, we cannot see anything.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Hope16 said:
@ajanarth: can you please give some advice on BOWP application: documents, how to include spouse and childern..etc. I am considering to apply for it at the end of this month. PGWP expires by the end of Feb
Just follow the "Come to Canada" wizard at CIC website and it will give you the right list of documents you need for this application, each application is different.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
@Hope16 I just had to fill IMM5710E for myself and dependents, there is a online section in which you can mention that you are already met eligibility and vaguely remember if they asked my express entry UCI and application #. Other proofs like your dependents status and copy of passport etc.

Let me know if you have any quesitons.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
mubzali said:
royce110 is posting in the wrong group. S/he is indeed waiting for the ITA - infact waiting for the Nomination from OINP. What s/he meant by Nov AOR was that he got OINP AOR in Nov.

@royce110 - Buddy, you are posting in the wrong group. This is for March AOR post ITA.