+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

derya

Sep 7, 2016
Hello All,
I have received my PPR and got visa until march3,2017. I have plan to go to Domenican Republic for a week. Do you guys know If I could do that? I mean I have to leave Canada and re-enter in order to get my PR card. So Would you guys think it's OK to leave and be able to re-enter the country with no problem? Or do you guys suggest I need to call cic to figure out since I am on work permit status eventhough I have my PPR. I do not know if PPR papers are enough to enter Canada after leaving for a week. Thank you for all your help!

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
derya said:
Hello All,
I have received my PPR and got visa until march3,2017. I have plan to go to Domenican Republic for a week. Do you guys know If I could do that? I mean I have to leave Canada and re-enter in order to get my PR card. So Would you guys think it's OK to leave and be able to re-enter the country with no problem? Or do you guys suggest I need to call cic to figure out since I am on work permit status eventhough I have my PPR. I do not know if PPR papers are enough to enter Canada after leaving for a week. Thank you for all your help!
Congrats! Yes it seems legit. You can leave for the Dominican Republic for a week and then land as a permanent resident upon entering Canada back again

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Susheem said:
Hi everyone
I have not yet received PPR,AoR 25th March,bg in progress since 24th Aug,Fswo.
I cald up cic yesterday,they said everything is complete,but final decision has not been made.
Expect Ppr in year end.
Means they will take 3 months for that?
Welcome to the club. There are 32 out of 87 FSW Outlanders from the March AOR group waiting on the PPR. CIC said to expect PPR towards year end? That means my speculation is sort of right. Anyone waiting past 6 months for PPR is receiving PPR's between month's 7 and 9, majority in the 8th month. Did they tell you if you have passed your BG check? what's your visa office?

FSWO, AOR March 22, 2016
BG Check In Progress since August 18th

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
mubzali said:
Welcome to the club. There are 32 out of 87 FSW Outlanders from the March AOR group waiting on the PPR. CIC said to expect PPR towards year end? That means my speculation is sort of right. Anyone waiting past 6 months for PPR is receiving PPR's between month's 7 and 9, majority in the 8th month. Did they tell you if you have passed your BG check? what's your visa office?

FSWO, AOR March 22, 2016
BG Check In Progress since August 18

Thanks for replying and information. Agent just said that Everything is complete,waiting for final decision by the officer. Nothing specific about BG check passed or not.

Means we are the unlucky one's without any reason.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RE POSTING............
They are not clear March AOR cases before starting April.
Because when we call or mail to IRCC they answerd wait for next March 2017 and don't reply before again.In case of any thing Else we contact you.
So I think rain will be but not for specialy for March Aorien,s.
We all get PPR soon INSHA ALLAH.
REMEMBER ONE THING WE ALL LEFT BEHINDER ARE LEFT OVER FOR CIC OTTAWA OFFICE.
WE ARE IN LIST OF 20%LEFT OVER CASES.
THEY WILL CONSIDER THEM WHEN THEY NEED.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
mian mian said:
RE POSTING............
They are not clear March AOR cases before starting April.
Because when we call or mail to IRCC they answerd wait for next March 2017 and don't reply before again.In case of any thing Else we contact you.
So I think rain will be but not for specialy for March Aorien,s.
We all get PPR soon INSHA ALLAH.
REMEMBER ONE THING WE ALL LEFT BEHINDER ARE LEFT OVER FOR CIC OTTAWA OFFICE.
WE ARE IN LIST OF 20%LEFT OVER CASES.
THEY WILL CONSIDER THEM WHEN THEY NEED.

wait is killing ...

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Year end?

That would fall even farther than 9 months! Somebody has just mentioned 8th month was the highest possibility so I was holding my breath, actually!

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada today, Monday October 10th. Tuesday right around the corner, keeping fingers crossed. Not going to rain more in March, just going to trickle down now from what I feel.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
mubzali said:
Thanksgiving long weekend in Canada today, Monday October 10th. Tuesday right around the corner, keeping fingers crossed. Not going to rain more in March, just going to trickle down now from what I feel.
Seems so :(

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
canadianrrk said:
well in that case call NDVO check ur primary VO in notes.
What does it mean by NDVO? I am sorry if I being extremely naive here!

archer s

Sep 16, 2016
Dear Senior Members/Honey Austin

I would like to seek advice on condition mentioned in my Confirmation of Permanent Residence Letter:

My permanent residence letter indicates Surveillance Code 2.02 with Condition 32: Must report for medical examination, Surveillance or Treatment, and at specified times and places, provide proof of compliance.

I haven't received any requisite form in the passport package.

(1) What is the meaning of this condition? Is it anyway a negative thing.
(2) Also do I have to email local visa office to send this form separately or I can receive this form at the port of entry during landing

A reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archer s said:
Dear Senior Members/Honey Austin

I would like to seek advice on condition mentioned in my Confirmation of Permanent Residence Letter:

My permanent residence letter indicates Surveillance Code 2.02 with Condition 32: Must report for medical examination, Surveillance or Treatment, and at specified times and places, provide proof of compliance.

I haven't received any requisite form in the passport package.

(1) What is the meaning of this condition? Is it anyway a negative thing.
(2) Also do I have to email local visa office to send this form separately or I can receive this form at the port of entry during landing

A reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
This means you have inactive tuberculosis and would have to be under medical surveillance in canada because this comes under public health danger.
I believe you would get the form at POE, however, you can search for the form on cic website as well.