Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
I called CIC today. Agent told me everything looks fine, no missing information and application is being processed in Ottawa. No timeline is available.

spider

Oct 12, 2015
naseryas said:
I called CIC today. Agent told me everything looks fine, no missing information and application is being processed in Ottawa. No timeline is available.
Same here.....AOR 13 Mar 2016 , CEC , when I talk to the call center, they say , all passed, pl wait for passport request.

can someone post the march xl tracker....seems like very few left overs. ???

SGA

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
Hi

Just called CIC canada but they gave no replies, they said as your application is processed outside canada we don't have an update for you. Did not even take the UCI number to check. Feeling disappointed..... Any suggestions seniors...
AOR 31 march
FSW Outland from India

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
SGA said:
Hi

Just called CIC canada but they gave no replies, they said as your application is processed outside canada we don't have an update for you. Did not even take the UCI number to check. Feeling disappointed..... Any suggestions seniors...
AOR 31 march
FSW Outland from India
well in that case call NDVO check ur primary VO in notes.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
vvarma said:
royce110 is posting in the wrong group. S/he is indeed waiting for the ITA - infact waiting for the Nomination from OINP. What s/he meant by Nov AOR was that he got OINP AOR in Nov.

@royce110 - Buddy, you are posting in the wrong group. This is for March AOR post ITA.
wow, lol

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
They also answered the email I sent inquiring about the status of my application. The answer was:

Thank you for your email.

Your file has been updated accordingly.

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

No other documents are required from you at this time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

KT01249
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
naseryas said:
They also answered the email I sent inquiring about the status of my application. The answer was:

Thank you for your email.

Your file has been updated accordingly.

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

No other documents are required from you at this time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

KT01249
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Pretty much the same thing they tell you when you call them over the phone. Well, at least they are consistent lol

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
here's another interesting observation from the Jan/Feb 2016 AOR's spreadsheet data. For applicants (across all EE categories) that received their PPR past the 6 month mark, the majority of them received their PPR in the 8th month, although they are spread between the 7th and 9th month. I had shared an earlier post where I thought this was applicable only to the FSW Outlanders category since that was my focus, however having studied the data a bit the 8th month seems to be the point for a lot of the 20% lot that missed out on PPR at the 6 month mark. You have to love excel, you can play around with it so much and form all kinds of conclusions ;D

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
mubzali said:
here's another interesting observation from the Jan/Feb 2016 AOR's spreadsheet data. For applicants (across all EE categories) that received their PPR past the 6 month mark, the majority of them received their PPR in the 8th month, although they are spread between the 7th and 9th month. I had shared an earlier post where I thought this was applicable only to the FSW Outlanders category since that was my focus, however having studied the data a bit the 8th month seems to be the point for a lot of the 20% lot that missed out on PPR at the 6 month mark. You have to love excel, you can play around with it so much and form all kinds of conclusions ;D
We don't need to love excel when we have you for that :)

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
mubzali said:
Great analysis!

Let's sit tight then.

kashm1111

Sep 26, 2014
Hi Folks,

since i didnt receive PPR within 6 months, i thought of applying for BOWP last week but since 5 days i am getting below error. Can someone suggest what should i do to apply for BOWP as cic website isnt pretty much working.

Below is the error message i am getting.

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:JKVZ0SF6 (2016-10-07 05:06:44)
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

My AOR - March 31, FSW Inland, Awaiting PPR

SGA

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
on the notes it says

first page: primary office: new Delhi
Secondary office: centralized intake office

page 2: it mentions four secondary offices:
SO1: centralized intake office
SO 2: opperations support centre
SO 3: CPC-Ottawa
SO4: CPC Vegreville

last page:
april 11 R10 OK. @ centralized intake office
April13 A11.2 Met @ Centralized intake office

AOR 31 march
FSW outland from delhi

canadianrrk said:
well in that case call NDVO check ur primary VO in notes.

Tikavie

Sep 10, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have been a silent observer and I thank each of you for your updates and support.

I now have a question;

When i first submitted my EE profile i was a residing in the UK. When i finally got my ITA and submitted my application (March 23, 2016) i was a resident of India. The change in my residency was updated and this is even in my application.

When i received the request for my passport (September 20th, 2016), i was asked to send my passport to London, which i can't do cause i no longer live in the UK. I have written back to CIC to request for this to be changed to New Delhi. No reply from them just yet.

Has anyone faced something similar? What time line followed to securing your PR in your passport?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Kay

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashm1111 said:
Hi Folks,

since i didnt receive PPR within 6 months, i thought of applying for BOWP last week but since 5 days i am getting below error. Can someone suggest what should i do to apply for BOWP as cic website isnt pretty much working.

Below is the error message i am getting.

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:JKVZ0SF6 (2016-10-07 05:06:44)
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

My AOR - March 31, FSW Inland, Awaiting PPR
I would try again on after the next Tuesday, they may be approved your case but waiting to release it with the next batch. CIC used not release PPR the week before a long weekend (this week).

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Hi everyone
I have not yet received PPR,AoR 25th March,bg in progress since 24th Aug,Fswo.
I cald up cic yesterday,they said everything is complete,but final decision has not been made.
Expect Ppr in year end.
Means they will take 3 months for that?