+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Boxer2015 said:
Me too... FSW Outland. I applied from India but last week when I called CIC they told my VO is Ottawa. We are 3 members in the application. BG is in Progress since Aug 16th and after that no response yet. I did not even have additional doc request and still it is delayed.

What's your AOR and VO?

azchill

Jul 14, 2015
just got a mail for passport request. its just a mail though no attachments. So is the mail copr or there would be an attachment.

azchill

Jul 14, 2015
March 31st CEC Inland and vo ottawa

I dont undersdtand how can i print a copy of that mail. Any idea what has to be done on that?

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
azchill said:

I dont undersdtand how can i print a copy of that mail. Any idea what has to be done on that?
Really sorry..No idea..still waiting for PPR

Mukherjee2016

Mar 22, 2016
HI guys received my PPR mail today in the mail ID of the immigration consultant. My AOR was March 5th. The earlier mail I received from CIC stated they are looking for the extension of the medical results. Finally got the good news on 4th October. Thank you so much for keeping this post exciting. Wish you all get the PPR request soon.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mukherjee2016 said:
HI guys received my PPR mail today in the mail ID of the immigration consultant. My AOR was March 5th. The earlier mail I received from CIC stated they are looking for the extension of the medical results. Finally got the good news on 4th October. Thank you so much for keeping this post exciting. Wish you all get the PPR request soon.
Congrats buddy!! All the best.

Which month was your submission?

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
.I am the only one who has not passed eligibility yet...
How many people who are not cleared eligibility after 6 month..

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkadnan said:
How did you find that out? could you please elaborate for the benefit of others? what did they tell you and how?

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkadnan said:
Hi mkadnan dear I am also with you my eligibility is in progress and BG not needed day first to till today.
I think we are left over of March aor.

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am also AOR March applicant and equally concerned for PPR. I also contacted CIC on the same number mentioned above but they are unable to inform the status bcz of VO outside Canada and asked me to raise CSE through webform.

What I observe here is that the most of the leftovers are from LDVO which has been doing quite slow these days for unknown reasons and CIC also seem to have slowed down PPRs for PNP applicants. But I hope it is just the matter of time and we all gonna receive the PPR soon.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
azchill said:

That's your PPR. You will need to take a printout of that email plus passport(s) and submit it as per the instructions on that mail (usually your local VFS center). Taking a printout should be relatively easier than waiting for the PPR email :D . Take a help from your friend or goto a cybercafe to get the printout. COPR will come with the returned visa/passport.