NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
mubzali said:
any thoughts on this people?
[/quote

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't order right away. If needed, I'd order after a month if nothing moves.

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
mubzali said:
good insight, i'd love to do the same with the Jan/Feb 2016 AOR's but no one there seems to know where their spreadsheet is!
Maybe they never maintained any.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
HKK_13! said:
Let's see the data:

• - Of the 240 people who came on the March AOR site, 175 have received their PPR. (73%)
    - Of these 240, 17 people haven't been visiting the forum for a while - hence there is no idea about their status. So let's call these suspended cases. Hence there are 223 active cases on the March AOR site, of which 175 have received their PPR (78%)
    -Now don't berate me, but I noticed 22 people who posted some 'cause for delay' in their file, so I guess their applications are taking longer than usual to pass.
    I've mentioned that list below
    --Did not submit wife's transcripts
    --Employment verification issues
    --Military background
    --Medical not passed (in progress)/expired
    --Multiple/additional PCCs
    --NOC inconsistent
    --ECA reject
    --proof of funds issues
    --Age changes
    --Infants need to be added
    --No payslips sent

- This leaves 201 people who seem to have a straightforward case and 175 of that is 87%!

As per my understanding 26 is the number where there are delays which can't be accounted for:
    1 CEC Inland
    2 PNP Inland
    2 FSW Inland
    6 PNP Outland
    15 FSW-Outland

Of course this is just data analysis! Being stuck with a delay in PPR for any reason is about the worst thing that can happen! :(
we are in 13% so what should we expect............any rejection on the way or ..............and how much time we have to expect....
In April thread PPRs are coming...feel so bad

HKK_13!

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-04-2016
mkadnan said:
we are in 13% so what should we expect............any rejection on the way or ..............and how much time we have to expect....
If everything in your file is in order, don't think there should be any reason for rejection.
Don't have much data on London VO - I can see that of the 7 PPRs processed by London VO, the days on which they processed were Monday, Thursday and Friday : so maybe tomorrow is your lucky day?
I do think you should call CIC since your case is delayed, if you already haven't done that.
Also, I believe that since you're applying as a family unit - maybe that's why the BGV is taking more time than usual.
Of course, all this is just an educated guess - nothing else.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
HKK_13! said:
If everything in your file is in order, don't think there should be any reason for rejection.
Don't have much data on London VO - I can see that of the 7 PPRs processed by London VO, the days on which they processed were Monday, Thursday and Friday : so maybe tomorrow is your lucky day?
I do think you should call CIC since your case is delayed, if you already haven't done that.
Also, I believe that since you're applying as a family unit - maybe that's why the BGV is taking more time than usual.
Thanks for prompt reply....

my status is eligibility in progress .. BG not needed at this time...
although I have LMIA ..but it doesn't make any difference
in my employer job offer i had to join in April but cic did not ask any explanation in this regards..n my lawyer says this issue is not important bc job offer valid till you will get immigration...

after 6 month it can be possible.......

I asked to my lawyer who is in Canada that plz send me UCI , so they given but instructed me ..Please do not do anything to your immigration file to inadvertently remove me from record or contacting the IRCC directly for status..
that is why i did not contact to IRCC........i ask t my lawyer to send screenshot in every week.....lawyer said to me after 7 month i will mail to IRCC..
CIC ask my one documents in April and one explanation abt education Gap which is 20 days ,, n i submitted that all these .........

I dont know what should i do ,,,, can u give me advice .

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkadnan said:
This is the most frustrating part. Been waiting since Nov 15' now.. Had plans of quitting the job if the visa comes.
For some of us each waking day is hell and we see guys after us getting nominations...
Lord help us... really.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do not even know what the status of my application is since I re-created my EE profile and sent them the updated details.

There has been no communication from their end whatsoever.

Anybody know how one can find out what status the application is in?

I tried checking the process for CGMS notes but CIC says it is for Canadian citizens only?

Any help is appreciated...

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
royce110 said:
I do not even know what the status of my application is since I re-created my EE profile and sent them the updated details.

There has been no communication from their end whatsoever.

Anybody know how one can find out what status the application is in?

I tried checking the process for CGMS notes but CIC says it is for Canadian citizens only?

Any help is appreciated...
Have you tried calling CIC? If it has been more then 6 months, I definitely think a call is warranted. You will need your application number for the call agent to assist you; you can get this number from the AOR you received. I called twice in a week once I passed my 6 month mark just to see what they said.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
mkadnan said:
Thanks for prompt reply....

my status is eligibility in progress .. BG not needed at this time...
although I have LMIA ..but it doesn't make any difference
in my employer job offer i had to join in April but cic did not ask any explanation in this regards..n my lawyer says this issue is not important bc job offer valid till you will get immigration...

after 6 month it can be possible.......

I asked to my lawyer who is in Canada that plz send me UCI , so they given but instructed me ..Please do not do anything to your immigration file to inadvertently remove me from record or contacting the IRCC directly for status..
that is why i did not contact to IRCC........i ask t my lawyer to send screenshot in every week.....lawyer said to me after 7 month i will mail to IRCC..
CIC ask my one documents in April and one explanation abt education Gap which is 20 days ,, n i submitted that all these .........

I dont know what should i do ,,,, can u give me advice .
I am not sure what your lawyer is saying, but I don't understand why you can't just call CIC and ask them what's going on if you already have not done so? Unless there is a reason why your lawyer has told you not to contact CIC, which I am not aware of.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mubzali said:
Have you tried calling CIC? If it has been more then 6 months, I definitely think a call is warranted. You will need your application number for the call agent to assist you; you can get this number from the AOR you received. I called twice in a week once I passed my 6 month mark just to see what they said.
Thanks for the reply mate. I have not tried calling yet, I read somewhere on the forum that OINP is not entertaining phone calls anymore :(

Which number did you call at? any extension?

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
royce110 said:
Thanks for the reply mate. I have not tried calling yet, I read somewhere on the forum that OINP is not entertaining phone calls anymore :(

Which number did you call at? any extension?
CIC is not entertaining calls for the OINP category applicants? That is news to me; maybe provincial nominations have a different processing route which i doubt - at the end of the day there is no harm in trying to call them and inquiring - so long as it has been past 6 months.

No extension. Just listen to the instructions and dial in accordingly. Wait time is normally around 12-16 mins. You can reach them at +1 613 944 4000

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
HKK_13! said:
Actually, I applied to the London VO but when I called CIC, they informed me that I had passed the eligibility and that my file has actually been transferred to Ottawa a few weeks ago for security and background checks. This would be around the same time my BG check went to "In Progress" I believe, which was August 18th. Looking at the London and Ottawa office applicants for March AOR's, there's only 2 of us left in the spreadsheet: namely me and mkadnan: both closing in on 200 days since AOR *sigh*

agreed on the BG checks taking longer if you're applying as a family unit. it's an inherent delay.

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Even I am left,25th March,fswo,bg in progress since 24th Aug. April applicants got it yesterday. I dnt know wen will I b lucky by Ottawa's VO

Boxer2015

Sep 22, 2016
Me too... FSW Outland. I applied from India but last week when I called CIC they told my VO is Ottawa. We are 3 members in the application. BG is in Progress since Aug 16th and after that no response yet. I did not even have additional doc request and still it is delayed.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boxer2015 said:
Me too... FSW Outland. I applied from India but last week when I called CIC they told my VO is Ottawa. We are 3 members in the application. BG is in Progress since Aug 16th and after that no response yet. I did not even have additional doc request and still it is delayed.
Join the club buddy. Single applicant from India & AOR in march 16, nothing after that until now.