+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
Dear All,

Need your support, My AOR is Apr 8th, BG - In Progress on 25th Aug. FSW Outland. I have got a RFPF request from the Ottawa Office stating they have sent a communication earlier too and return"we bagan processing your application.... and in order to make a decision we need you to pay rfpf" what does this mean? can I expect the PPR soon? I am sending this in this forum since you guys are from March. Did anyone got the same email???

Regards,
Gagandeep

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gdsambhi2000 said:
Dear All,

Need your support, My AOR is Apr 8th, BG - In Progress on 25th Aug. FSW Outland. I have got a RFPF request from the Ottawa Office stating they have sent a communication earlier too and return"we bagan processing your application.... and in order to make a decision we need you to pay rfpf" what does this mean? can I expect the PPR soon? I am sending this in this forum since you guys are from March. Did anyone got the same email???

Regards,
Gagandeep
Yes, quite a few people have reported this regarding the rprf payment. Also, since your bg is in progress, it's definitly a good thing. Ppr soon.....but no idea how soon.

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
Ok but few people got the same stuff but in that the language is very different saying "in order to continue the process" I want to know how soon it is expected? Will 1 week a time I should look at. Actually my wife is pregnant 28th week going on, if it come in Oct/Nov I would have to wait for long then. Expected due date is 17th Nov

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
Hey guys. Just a quick question.
Is it possible that we can receive a passport request without even receiving a mail on the email id..
Just a message in MY CIC without any ghost mail or notification email?

rashib

Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
sabretooth1986 said:
Hey guys. Just a quick question.
Is it possible that we can receive a passport request without even receiving a mail on the email id..
Just a message in MY CIC without any ghost mail or notification email?
I think its highly unlikely.
Some have reported a mail as a Passport request while others have reported a mail which says you have a new message in your myCIC account, and there they find the passport request.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gdsambhi2000 said:
Ok but few people got the same stuff but in that the language is very different saying "in order to continue the process" I want to know how soon it is expected? Will 1 week a time I should look at. Actually my wife is pregnant 28th week going on, if it come in Oct/Nov I would have to wait for long then. Expected due date is 17th Nov
That's hard to predict. I know of one applicant from Turkey who got a PPR 4-5 days after paying the rprf and he was yet to complete his 6 months. But the vo was Ankara. Now if your application is being processed -
In Ottawa - they have issued PPR for feb end applicants.
In New Delhi - they have issued PPR to pnp applicants mostly upto mid feb and very few early March.
Which is yor vo?
Ofcourse this is just to give you an idea and every case has its peculiarities...some have got it soon some have got it late. I hope you get yours soon. However considering the 6 month rule - October seems to be the time for you.

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
thanks RitJ,

Mine is Ottawa, I was confused with the difference in the language. Since six months complete on 8th Oct. I was expecting some magic to happed and get a ppr mail by this week or next.

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
rashib said:
I think its highly unlikely.
Some have reported a mail as a Passport request while others have reported a mail which says you have a new message in your myCIC account, and there they find the passport request.
Thanks Rashib. +1 to you :)

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
RitJ said:
That's hard to predict. I know of one applicant from Turkey who got a PPR 4-5 days after paying the rprf and he was yet to complete his 6 months. But the vo was Ankara. Now if your application is being processed -
In Ottawa - they have issued PPR for feb end applicants.
In New Delhi - they have issued PPR to pnp applicants mostly upto mid feb and very few early March.
Which is yor vo?
Ofcourse this is just to give you an idea and every case has its peculiarities...some have got it soon some have got it late. I hope you get yours soon. However considering the 6 month rule - October seems to be the time for you.
Any idea which month's application the London, UK office is processing right now?

Category: FSW Outland
AOR: March 23, 2016
BG Check (In Progress): August 18, 2016

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
gdsambhi2000 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Gagandeep
Yeah, in general, PPR follows pretty soon after you get your RPRF request.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mubzali said:
Any idea which month's application the London, UK office is processing right now?

No idea about london dude, but it is one of the fastest processing vo. There was someone in the March forum and that person got their app processed in about 4.5 months, and I don't think he/she was a PNP candidate.

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
RitJ said:
Thanks a lot!
Yes I did call them Friday night. I too am hoping to get the email soon.....expecting cic Ottawa to go full throttle next week. They barely sent out any pprs last week. Actually nil (that I know of).
Haha...didn't highlight text, was just trying to keep,it low profile till I get the mail. Hope we all get it soon.
Can you share the number for the CIC office that you called RitJ.?

ssumner81

Apr 16, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-16
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-09-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-16
LANDED..........
29-09-16
mubzali said:

I am hoping us, we both cant be too far off now.

canvisaforhim

Mar 20, 2016
gdsambhi2000 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Gagandeep

Mine was a similar case. I got 'second' RPRF request on 12 August and the mail from CIC said that they had sent the first one on 20th July! I paid the very day. My background check is in progress, but I dont know when the change happen because I have applied through an agent and dont have an access to my account. Haven't heard anything from CIC since past 20 days! Don't know what to make of it! Phew!