+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Its taking too long . Completing six months this week. My app is inland CEC, took points for one Year Canadian exp and Canadian masters Only. No travel history, no dependant, single applicant. I don't know why they are taking so long to verify these simple things. I know they have to run security checks etc but we also submit Police clearance. Still they make majority of candidates wait six months or more. There will be a day when they have to approve or reject, why stretching it till the last day of six month period?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SecularFirst said:
Its taking too long . Completing six months this week. My app is inland CEC, took points for one Year Canadian exp and Canadian masters Only. No travel history, no dependant, single applicant. I don't know why they are taking so long to verify these simple things. I know they have to run security checks etc but we also submit Police clearance. Still they make majority of candidates wait six months or more. There will be a day when they have to approve or reject, why stretching it till the last day of six month period?
Standard processing time really. We just need to be patient. Ppr isn't far away!

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Any chances of rejection at this stage ? It would be so heartbreaking if anyone gets rejected after six months. Early rejections may give a person chance to take corrective measures or reapply. I am running out of WP, so very apprehensive now about the decision on my file.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SecularFirst said:
Any chances of rejection at this stage ? It would be so heartbreaking if anyone gets rejected after six months. Early rejections may give a person chance to take corrective measures or reapply. I am running out of WP, so very apprehensive now about the decision on my file.
Can you please share your timeline and vo? Is your bg check in progress? There have been rejections at this stage.....but if your bg is in progress, the rejection chances are close to nil.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
SecularFirst said:
Very slim chance. 99.99 % it wont be rejected now.

Have you ordered GCMS notes?

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
My background checks are in progress since AOR, March 8. I got RCMP request in April and submitted it in 3 weeks. Nothing after that. VO is Ottawa. I did receive ghost email on August 4.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
I answered yes to one of the statutory questions. My US visa was refused few years ago. But surprisingly I haven't got schedule A request or anything. I did include a LOE explaining my response to statuary question with eAPR.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SecularFirst said:
I answered yes to one of the statutory questions. My US visa was refused few years ago. But surprisingly I haven't got schedule A request or anything. I did include a LOE explaining my response to statuary question with eAPR.
On your way to ppr mate! Soon.....

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
I hope so. I hope everyone get their decision soon.

Is it normal to not receive any schedule A Even if you answer Yes to past visa refusals ?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SecularFirst said:

Is it normal to not receive any schedule A Even if you answer Yes to past visa refusals ?
Usually yes....but since you already attached am loe regarding, may be that's why they didn't ask you for one. Also USA and Canada must be having a database sharing due to bilateral relations, so they must've easily picked up your info.

jaylee01

Feb 22, 2016
AOR March 25th.

7-8 Ghost Emails along the way.

Medicals passed.

BG check gone from not needed to in progress to not needed back to inprogress.

INLAND CEC WITH POSITIVE LMIA VIA EE..

Not much longer i hope.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Can we send our passports to Ottawa if we're in the US? Do we need to ask for a VO change if we're in the US or can we simply send our passports along their way to Ottawa?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
SecularFirst said:

I think that's normal. I also answered yes and attached a detailed explanation to my application, which later I saw in GCMS was acknowledged and taken note of. I have never received schedule A and kind of think I won't either since I'm already in my 12th month of waiting. If they wanted it, I am sure they would have already asked for it.
I think if you attach the explanation with your application, they don't ask for schedule A.

destiny2016

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
RitJ said:
I second what Tejas said. I had called up the cic office in Canada to enquire about my application. After asking the security questions, she asked me for my address. I'm a resident of mumbai and told her the address. She then asked if I have a canadian address - I said no. Following this, she asked asked me to hold the line, with a hint of surprise in her tone. When I was put back on, she said that my application was approved and I shall get an email soon. I also asked her if my application was processed in Ottawa or elsewhere, to which she replied - it was done here in Ottawa.
So this substantiates what Tejas said and you, Raj have a case, brought to your attention as you mentioned. Probably some of the late feb and March applicaitons have been processed in Ottawa, mostly for workload distribution.
What we can take from this is - some of the late feb and March applicants who have their bg in progress for quite sometime (mines been in progress for over a month) , might have their apps processed in Ottawa, as NDVO doesnt usually keep the bg in progress for so long.
However, I'm wondering if I'll get a mail from cpc Ottawa or NDVO. I think it'll be Ottawa.

RitJ,

Congrats! Have to read between the lines to pick up that crucial message! Hope you get the official email soon so that the rest of the March AOR people can have something to look forward to. They ought to pick up speed starting Tuesday. Did you call them on Friday?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destiny2016 said:
RitJ,

Congrats! Have to read between the lines to pick up that crucial message! Hope you get the official email soon so that the rest of the March AOR people can have something to look forward to. They ought to pick up speed starting Tuesday. Did you call them on Friday?
Thanks a lot!
Yes I did call them Friday night. I too am hoping to get the email soon.....expecting cic Ottawa to go full throttle next week. They barely sent out any pprs last week. Actually nil (that I know of).
Haha...didn't highlight text, was just trying to keep,it low profile till I get the mail. Hope we all get it soon.