+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
Even I am taking the services off a consultant and don't know the exact status. What was written in the letter"we began processing your app.... and in order to take a decision we need rprf"? Or we found you are eligible for...?? Pls reply

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Guys,

do you know what happens if we're in Canada when the PPR comes, but only as a visitor? If the processig was done at the local VO, would we have to ask for a change or just send the passports straight to Ottawa?

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
RitJ said:
No idea about london dude, but it is one of the fastest processing vo. There was someone in the March forum and that person got their app processed in about 4.5 months, and I don't think he/she was a PNP candidate.
interesting, thanks. i'm 5.5 months in from the AOR so hoping to hear some good news within the next 2-3 weeks.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
ssumner81 said:
I am hoping us, we both cant be too far off now.
let's hope so; your visa office is Ottawa though according to your profile?

Manbija

Sep 5, 2016
canvisaforhim said:
Mine was a similar case. I got 'second' RPRF request on 12 August and the mail from CIC said that they had sent the first one on 20th July! I paid the very day. My background check is in progress, but I dont know when the change happen because I have applied through an agent and dont have an access to my account. Haven't heard anything from CIC since past 20 days! Don't know what to make of it! Phew!
Hi Àll ,

Mine was à similar case as well.I had filed via lawyer.Got RPRF request second Time on Aug 25.Notified witz délay from lawyer on Aug 28.Paid RPRF on Aug 29. In thé mail from cic i see that Cic had sent initial mail on Jul 20. However lawyer says request came on Aug 25.they showed me account screenshot which shows august 25. Not sure if they are saying truth.Not sure when wîll i get ppr.Any thoughts folks??

FSW INLAND.
ITA 13JAN
AOR 11 MAR
RPRF 29 AUG
PPR - waiting

ssumner81

Apr 16, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-16
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-09-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-16
LANDED..........
29-09-16
mubzali said:
let's hope so; your visa office is Ottawa though according to your profile?
Yeah that's what my notes said, but I'm based currently in London so think my applicant will be passed to the LVO.

syeduzair

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4/4A: April 01, 2016
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
March 29, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have a concern here. My medical is upfront. My RPRF is upfront. My BG in progress since June 14. Now I have aleady entered into phychological limit of 6th month. I am unable to understand the benefit of upfront medical n RPRF? Can someone please put some light on what is the probable reason of this delay? ::)

I'm PNP Outland.

edilsonjr

Dec 29, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
30-mar-2016 (Schedule 4A)
Nomination.....
07-dec-2015
AOR Received.
29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
syeduzair said:
I have a concern here. My medical is upfront. My RPRF is upfront. My BG in progress since June 14. Now I have aleady entered into phychological limit of 6th month. I am unable to understand the benefit of upfront medical n RPRF? Can someone please put some light on what is the probable reason of this delay? ::)

I'm PNP Outland.
Dude, we are in the same boat. You are even better than me, as by BG has never gone to "in progress".

My BG is still "Not needed at this time", and everything was upfront (RPRF and medicals), just like you. We have same AOR date.

Everything will workout in the next 4-5 weeks!!

;)

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
vab_o1984 said:
Here is the summary of Feb applicants

Category PPR Waiting Grand Total
FSW-Inland 0(0%) 4(100%) 4
FSW-Outland 8(27.59%) 21(72.41%) 29
PNP-Outland 33(82.5%) 7(17.5%) 40
Grand Total 41(56.2%) 32(43.8%) 73
Based on the above, I further push my expectation for March rain until the third week of September, except for PNP outlanders will still see PPRs there and it should not be taken as a sign for inlanders.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
SecularFirst said:
Any chances of rejection at this stage ? It would be so heartbreaking if anyone gets rejected after six months. Early rejections may give a person chance to take corrective measures or reapply. I am running out of WP, so very apprehensive now about the decision on my file.
I want to hear the more experienced member's opinion but I believe that the "normal" case is if you get the AOR then you will get your PR. The 6 months process is basically to confirm that everything you said on your application is true.

I heard about one case that a FSW was rejected due to missing financial support, they had enough money when they received the AOR but the Currency fluctuation screwed them up.

We have one rejection so far in March AOR and no rejection reported in Feb. I am afraid that who get rejected do not post it on the forums.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
HInland said:
I want to hear the more experienced member's opinion but I believe that the "normal" case is if you get the AOR then you will get your PR. The 6 months process is basically to confirm that everything you said on your application is true.

I heard about one case that a FSW was rejected due to missing financial support, they had enough money when they received the AOR but the Currency fluctuation screwed them up.

We have one rejection so far in March AOR and no rejection reported in Feb. I am afraid that who get rejected do not post it on the forums.
Rejection is certainly possible, and for a variety of reasons, from administrative (incorrect or incomplete paperwork filed) to inadmissibility (criminal, security, or medical threat), to misrepresentation- but in general, it is rarer than one might expect.
For PNP candidates, it is almost impossible to get a rejection, so if you are under that stream, you've even less to be worried about.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Aragorn165 said:
Rejection is certainly possible, and for a variety of reasons, from administrative (incorrect or incomplete paperwork filed) to inadmissibility (criminal, security, or medical threat), to misrepresentation- but in general, it is rarer than one might expect.
For PNP candidates, it is almost impossible to get a rejection, so if you are under that stream, you've even less to be worried about.
My app is under CEC, no extra points claimed except for Canadian masters, IELTS and 54 week canadian exp. I didn't need funds for CEC. My only concern is my wage on my experience letter. Its little less than the median wage for my NOC in my province. Its well above the lower end though. This is my only concern. No criminal thing etc, never had anything to do with law. My boss hasn't yet got any calls for verification of my experience so I am little worried.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
SecularFirst said:
My app is under CEC, no extra points claimed except for Canadian masters, IELTS and 54 week canadian exp. I didn't need funds for CEC. My only concern is my wage on my experience letter. Its little less than the median wage for my NOC in my province. Its well above the lower end though. This is my only concern. No criminal thing etc, never had anything to do with law. My boss hasn't yet got any calls for verification of my experience so I am little worried.
I am CEC, my wage on my experience letter is right on the average form my NOC and on my GCMS notes I don't see any concerns on this regard.