+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tejasmhaskar said:
Many FSW outland applicant (especially those with AOR in March and after) have received PPR from CPC-CTD-Ottawa. I will scan through the forum and share the links with you. In fact, many of the applicant from India (including myself) have stated that their files are being processed in Ottawa (based on GCMS notes). Let us see if PPR for such applicants come from the Ottawa office email id.
+1 for sharing this. Thanks a lot!! I have not come across such cases - this is new to me.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.RITJ+Tejasmhaskar+Rajkamalmohanram for good and informative information.
Fst/outlander.
Aor 05/03/16

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejasmhaskar said:
Many FSW outland applicant (especially those with AOR in March and after) have received PPR from CPC-CTD-Ottawa. I will scan through the forum and share the links with you. In fact, many of the applicant from India (including myself) have stated that their files are being processed in Ottawa (based on GCMS notes). Let us see if PPR for such applicants come from the Ottawa office email id.
rajkamalmohanram said:
+1 for sharing this. Thanks a lot!! I have not come across such cases - this is new to me.

I second what Tejas said. I had called up the cic office in Canada to enquire about my application. After asking the security questions, she asked me for my address. I'm a resident of mumbai and told her the address. She then asked if I have a canadian address - I said no. Following this, she asked asked me to hold the line, with a hint of surprise in her tone. When I was put back on, she said that my application was approved and I shall get an email soon. I also asked her if my application was processed in Ottawa or elsewhere, to which she replied - it was done here in Ottawa.
So this substantiates what Tejas said and you, Raj have a case, brought to your attention as you mentioned. Probably some of the late feb and March applicaitons have been processed in Ottawa, mostly for workload distribution.
What we can take from this is - some of the late feb and March applicants who have their bg in progress for quite sometime (mines been in progress for over a month) , might have their apps processed in Ottawa, as NDVO doesnt usually keep the bg in progress for so long.
However, I'm wondering if I'll get a mail from cpc Ottawa or NDVO. I think it'll be Ottawa.

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
August 2014 ainp said:
just called cic today the said everything is completed i should hear anything anytime :)
correction guys the agent said i should hear anything anytime before last week of september

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
August 2014 ainp said:
correction guys the agent said i should hear anything anytime before last week of september
Fingers crossed you hear the good news soon! :)

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
August 2014 ainp said:
All the best!! Next week..next week!!!!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
will NDVO work on monday.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
canadianrrk said:
will NDVO work on monday.
It's closed

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone.

What happens if I'm in a country other than Canada and my country of citizenship when I get PPR? Can I ask for a VO change? If yes, how can I do that?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmas said:
Hi everyone.

What happens if I'm in a country other than Canada and my country of citizenship when I get PPR? Can I ask for a VO change? If yes, how can I do that?
I think you can request for a vo change. Just make sure that you are in that (other) country long enough till you get the passport stamped. So....plan it well.

razabi83

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Travel history - April 28
AOR Received.
19-03-2016
Med's Done....
20-03-2016
elmas said:
Hi everyone.

Maybe you want to also check this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-with-ppr-timings-t447662.0.html

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
RitJ said:
I think you can request for a vo change. Just make sure that you are in that (other) country long enough till you get the passport stamped. So....plan it well.
Thanks!