Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
can we order 2nd gcms notes b4 the 1st notes arrives.

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
DOD said:
Its 3 months today since my AOR. My medicals have not been updated.

I called the panel physician where I got the medicals done, and they confirmed that my medical reports were uploaded on 1st March 2016.

The panel physicians office had confirmed that if there were any issues with the report they would contact me, else the report would get uploaded to CIC. newbieto_canada has had a different experience.

I had a PM conversation with user: cantn whose medicals were only changed to 'passed' a week before his PPR.

I guess there is no harm in checking with your panel physician for your reports.
OK. Thank you for the response. I checked with my clinic and they said they have uploaded my medical from Feb 5. I had additional tests done and doctor's certificate for clearance and they confirmed everything is submitted. According to them, if there would be any other additional requirements, CIC will directly contact us.

Hopefully, we all have the same case as cantn.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Hi All,

Quick question. Do we need to inform CIC if we travel during our applications are being processed? If yes, does it apply only if the prinicpal applicant is travelling or everyone in the application.

Thanks,

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Sanazeh said:
Hi All,
Quick question. Do we need to inform CIC if we travel during our applications are being processed? If yes, does it apply only if the prinicpal applicant is travelling or everyone in the application.
I have the same question. I have put my vacation plans on hold due to this!

prettyjoy

Apr 26, 2016
London
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
3rd of March
Passport Req..
6th of September
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
lab_le said:
OK. Thank you for the response. I checked with my clinic and they said they have uploaded my medical from Feb 5. I had additional tests done and doctor's certificate for clearance and they confirmed everything is submitted. According to them, if there would be any other additional requirements, CIC will directly contact us.

Hopefully, we all have the same case as cantn.
After my medicals, I personally asked the doctor for a copy of the results which I uploaded directly to CIC. The hospital I used has a policy to disclose all results to the client if requested.
You could consider doing the same?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
I have the same question. I have put my vacation plans on hold due to this!
If it is a holiday then need not, if its work for short term then its better if u inform, so that they call u incase u can have intl number or may not attend the call.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Sanazeh said:
Hi All,

Thanks,
u need not inform, if its holiday.....its better to inform if its business trip !!!

gwap2

Mar 27, 2016
Hi everyone,

Im just a silent reader in this thread, i dont have anything to share because i use a representative on my application and wait for there updates, by the way my work permit will expired this coming june 18, i apply for BOWP last march 18 ONLINE and got refuse on APRIL 26 at this day my bg check is in progress, according to cic i got refuse due to my application is not yet been determine if its eligible or not at time, i guess my R10 is in progress on that day, and on april 29 my bg check change to not needed at this time... No any update until this moment...

I applied for 2nd BOWP last may 18, as my represenstative advice just to make sure it will not get refuse again we do it on MAIL which it takes longer to process than online application and be on implied status while waiting for final decision.

Please update my timeline thanks ;)

CEC inland crs 749
ITA: feb 10 2016
SUBMMITED/AOR: March 16, 2016
MEDICAL STATUS: passed: April 5, 2016
BACKGROUND CHECK:in progress April 15, 2016
BACKGROUND CHACK:not needed at this time April 29,2016

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
canadianrrk said:
If it is a holiday then need not, if its work for short term then its better if u inform, so that they call u incase u can have intl number or may not attend the call.
Nah, just a holiday. I was wondering if they will maybe ask for a Schedule A or something if I travel. I would rather avoid that for a couple of months :)

rafaellima

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-09-2016
Hi Guys!

Any FSW Outland has received a PPR around here?

My timeline:

13/01/2016 - ITA
01/03/2016 - AOR
12/03/2016 - Medicals passed
06/05/2016 - Asked for GCMS notes
05/06/2016 - Received GCMS notes

There's no much information in the GCMS notes.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Completing 100 days today !!
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)

rafaellima said:
Hi Guys!

Any FSW Outland has received a PPR around here?

My timeline:

13/01/2016 - ITA
01/03/2016 - AOR
12/03/2016 - Medicals passed
06/05/2016 - Asked for GCMS notes
05/06/2016 - Received GCMS notes

There's no much information in the GCMS notes.
You do not have anything related to VO, R10, A11.2, Eligibility, Security, Criminality, experience letter and all.. There should definitely be some updates.

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
prettyjoy said:
After my medicals, I personally asked the doctor for a copy of the results which I uploaded directly to CIC. The hospital I used has a policy to disclose all results to the client if requested.
You could consider doing the same?
I asked the clinic if I could have the results. According to them, the results are sent directly to CIC and I would not be able to get a copy. I don't even know if it is legal that they cannot give me any information regarding my own tests.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Some clinics release your test results for an additional fee, while some others do not release the information at all. I haven't checked if its legal for the clinics to withhold your own medical results, however, I have seen many clinics putting up statements that they will not release the medical results to individuals when intended for CIC immigration purposes.

lab_le said:
I asked the clinic if I could have the results. According to them, the results are sent directly to CIC and I would not be able to get a copy. I don't even know if it is legal that they cannot give me any information regarding my own tests.

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
DOD said:
Some clinics release your test results for an additional fee, while some others do not release the information at all. I haven't checked if its legal for the clinics to withhold your own medical results, however, I have seen many clinics putting up statements that they will not release the medical results to individuals when intended for CIC immigration purposes.
It might be an agreement between the clinics and CIC. I don't think we can do anything much in our situation. We just have to wait for the results and hope for the best. I submitted my application through a lawyer and told them about my concern. I was told that each application is processed differently and if there would be any additional requirements, I will be informed. So it must be based on the officer assigned to each application.