Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-09-2016
DevGurgaon said:
You do not have anything related to VO, R10, A11.2, Eligibility, Security, Criminality, experience letter and all.. There should definitely be some updates.
I've reviewed my GCMS notes for the second time (the first was really quick and I didn't payed that much attention) and saw a lot more information.

Primary Office - CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office - Centralized intake office
RPRF - Complete
Eligibility - MET
Security - Not started
Criminality - Passed
Due date - 29/05/2016
Minimum funds - MET
R10 - OK
A11.2 - MET

I don't know exactly what it means but the process didn't come to my country's VO (Brazil). Seems like the only thing that is missing is the background check.

Does anybody know how long it takes from RPRF to background check?

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
rafaellima said:
I've reviewed my GCMS notes for the second time (the first was really quick and I didn't payed that much attention) and saw a lot more information.

RPRF - Complete
Eligibility - MET
Security - Not started
Criminality - Passed
Due date - 29/05/2016
Minimum funds - MET
R10 - OK
A11.2 - MET

I don't know exactly what it means but the process didn't come to my country's VO (Brazil). Seems like the only thing that is missing is the background check.

Well, this is what you look for in GCMS. Most of your processing is done with Eligibility met, R10 & A11.2 approved. Now its just a matter of time.

In addition to the timelines shared by you, could you also share the following:

- Date when r10 and A11.2 were approved. Also the office where this happened.
- Date when your file was transferred to CPC ottawa from CIO.
- Date when your Background changed to "Not Needed".

Thanks

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Most people got A11.2 and R10 done within the first 1.5 months (including myself). The majority of the waiting time is for security checking. Please find more information @legalfalcon' post at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.240.html if you are curious.

Rejections after A11.2 met are very rare. Past rejections beyond A11.2 were usually due to proof of funds or proof of employment not convincing). Most rejections (such as those related to PCC or education credential etc) occurred before A11.2 met.

rafaellima said:

RPRF - Complete
Eligibility - MET
Security - Not started
Criminality - Passed
Due date - 29/05/2016
Minimum funds - MET
R10 - OK
A11.2 - MET

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
ImmiToCanada said:
Most people got A11.2 and R10 done within the first 1.5 months (including myself). The majority of the waiting time is for security checking. Please find more information @legalfalcon' post at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-march-2016-good-luck-all-t400931.240.html if you are curious.

Rejections after A11.2 met are very rare. Past rejections beyond A11.2 were usually due to proof of funds or proof of employment not convincing). Most rejections (such as those related to PCC or education credential etc) occurred before A11.2 met.
R10 doesn't take much time but A11.2 can take some time. I have seen many candidates in Nov, Dec, jan, Feb, March and Apr AOR threads who waited for over 3 months for A11.2. (I am one of them :( ) The only thing which remains after these two checks is security, which takes little extra time.

All rejections due to incomplete documents, NOC mismatch, Insufficient funds etc happen till A11.2 stage. Since you have already cleared A11.2, its just a matter of time for you as rejection due to all reasons given above wont happen now.

Sanazeh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
canadianrrk said:
If it is a holiday then need not, if its work for short term then its better if u inform, so that they call u incase u can have intl number or may not attend the call.
Does it apply to the spouse of the principal applicant too when his points are not claimed for work experience and he is travelling for official purpose.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear all senior..

My AOR date 20/3/16
I have 890 point with LMIA positive

Eligibility in progress...
In April they given me scheduled A.. and i filled for all gaps

but they asked me yesterday about my wife's 4 month gap.

Question: where I am on this time , R10 stage or eligibility stage

2nd what is my chances for getting PPR and how long (specially those candidate who has LMIA)

Thanks

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
mkadnan said:
Dear all senior..

My AOR date 20/3/16
I have 890 point with LMIA positive

Eligibility in progress...
In April they given me scheduled A.. and i filled for all gaps

but they asked me yesterday about my wife's 4 month gap.

Question: where I am on this time , R10 stage or eligibility stage

2nd what is my chances for getting PPR and how long (specially those candidate who has LMIA)

Thanks
Hi Guys,

Any Indian PNP applicant who received GCMS notes recently?

rafaellima

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-09-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Well, this is what you look for in GCMS. Most of your processing is done with Eligibility met, R10 & A11.2 approved. Now its just a matter of time.

In addition to the timelines shared by you, could you also share the following:

Thanks
date: 12/03/2016
Office: Centralized Intake Office

date: 15/03/2016

date: 13/03/2016

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
I received my GCMS notes this week , they were generated on May 22.

R10, A11.2 and R87.1 are met. Although I don't know what that means. My eligibility is "recommend passed" Criminality is passed. Only thing we are waiting for is the Security which is not started.

All the notes are positive and it does'nt seem like there is any problem in my file. They check my employer only with a web based research ( I am happy that the website of my University is updated regularly!).

I guess that I just have to wait for the security now.

Any idea how long does that take?

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
sqid.madoma said:
I received my GCMS notes this week , they were generated on May 22.

R10, A11.2 and R87.1 are met. Although I don't know what that means. My eligibility is "recommend passed" Criminality is passed. Only thing we are waiting for is the Security which is not started.

All the notes are positive and it does'nt seem like there is any problem in my file. They check my employer only with a web based research ( I am happy that the website of my University is updated regularly!).

I guess that I just have to wait for the security now.

Any idea how long does that take?
That's awesome. Could you maybe share a more detailed time when R10 and A11.2 were met? Just being curious! :)

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
No idea honestly. Is it written somewhere specifically?

Only thing I saw is that the criminality status was "passed" on april 14 and my spouse got her bridge open work permit accepted the day after.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
sqid.madoma said:
No idea honestly. Is it written somewhere specifically?

Only thing I saw is that the criminality status was "passed" on april 14 and my spouse got her bridge open work permit accepted the day after.
Yup, it should be in the back :)

Congrats on the permit!

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I had ordered GCMS notes on May 11th under Permanent Residence option. I got an email on May 16th stating they cannot locate a file under Permanent Residence and asked me to confirm whether its Express Entry or Permanent Residence. I replied to the email on May 17th stating I need to see information on my Express Entry file Exxxxxxxxx.

I received the GCMS notes today, June 10th. Approx. 30 days after my request.

Another thing I did differently this time versus my first ATIP order, I ordered these notes under Access to Information act through a friend. I had ordered my first set of notes through Privacy Act. The major difference I noticed was, all information pertaining to my spouse was hidden in the older notes, cited as per Section 26 of the ATIP act. In the new notes, all information was visible. I am guessing since we had given authorization to our friend to order notes on our behalf, he could see all the information, but when I had ordered the notes myself CIC would not print my spouse's information even though she is a co-applicant in my file.

However, given all that information, sadly there has not been any progress on my file

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed-Candidate
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs: Complete-Candidate
Final:

I couldn't find any mention of R10 or A11.2 in the notes section of the GCMS notes.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
DOD said:
I had ordered GCMS notes on May 11th under Permanent Residence option. I got an email on May 16th stating they cannot locate a file under Permanent Residence and asked me to confirm whether its Express Entry or Permanent Residence. I replied to the email on May 17th stating I need to see information on my Express Entry file Exxxxxxxxx.

Another thing I did differently this time versus my first ATIP order, I ordered these notes under Access to Information act through a friend. I had ordered my first set of notes through Privacy Act. The major difference I noticed was, all information pertaining to my spouse was hidden in the older notes, cited as per Section 26 of the ATIP act. In the new notes, all information was visible. I am guessing since we had given authorization to our friend to order notes on our behalf, he could see all the information, but when I had ordered the notes myself CIC would not print my spouse's information even though she is a co-applicant in my file.

However, given all that information, sadly there has not been any progress on my file

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

I couldn't find any mention of R10 or A11.2 in the notes section of the GCMS notes.

[/quote

Is ur file transferred to local vo?

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
R10 and A11.2 are usually in the last a few pages of your GCMS notes.

DOD said:

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Final: