+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Age will get locked after ITA. Everything else will also get locked after AOR. Points reduction due to age only applies to people in the EE pool (those without ITA yet)
Oloriire said:
If that day was your birthday, that could mean your CRS points has been reduced by 5. You can check that out.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Same here. 3 months reached.

Yes you are right. 5 months are typical for our group. You may take a look at the spreadsheet for FSW inlanders. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yU3pGYvmFNcBBKwEN3o9_DWygtWh2HA-9mMotti6WEY/edit#gid=0

I would hope cic to be quicker. Since they reduce the number of ITAs in recent draws, they should naturally have more people working on already submitted applications

niushad said:
I marked 3 months since AOR today! I guess it's 2, 2.5 more months for us FSW Inlanders. Let's stay strong and hope for good news. Have a nice day everyone! :)

taoluk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Oloriire said:
If that day was your birthday, that could mean your CRS points has been reduced by 5. You can check that out.
That's not the case, i also received a mail from IRCC same day stating SINP is arranging a seminar on 13th June for employers.

rimmigrate

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
If I am past that 3 months time frame, does that mean that there is a less chance of being rejected now?

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
rimmigrate said:
If I am past that 3 months time frame, does that mean that there is a less chance of being rejected now?
Dont count you chickens before they hatch buddy !!!!

This is when you should apply for your GCMS notes and make sure there are no concerns in your application.

Not to damp the mood but until you get it you cannot be sure that is not under your control.

But YOU can make sure all the papers that are necessary to approve your application are submitted.

You can find out if there are any concerns on the notes and if any make sure to clarify so as to make it easier to approve you application !!!!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
blu-boy said:
Dont count you chickens before they hatch buddy !!!!

This is when you should apply for your GCMS notes and make sure there are no concerns in your application.

Not to damp the mood but until you get it you cannot be sure that is not under your control.

But YOU can make sure all the papers that are necessary to approve your application are submitted.

You can find out if there are any concerns on the notes and if any make sure to clarify so as to make it easier to approve you application

what is the best we can have on gcms after 2 months after AOR?.....R10, 11.2 are positive implies we are saf 90% i guess.

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
ImmiToCanada said:
I would hope cic to be quicker. Since they reduce the number of ITAs in recent draws, they should naturally have more people working on already submitted applications
Not if part of them starts leaving on vacation... :D

Lahoria

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
I received GCMS notes today. I think it is bad news. Here are few important ones.

Page 2
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Near the end of report

Notes: 1
Text. ***AGENT REVIEW A 11.2*** Review required A 11.2 assessment not met. Appears that client lost points because of change of their age after submitting their application.

Notes: 2
AGE Applicant's age reviewed and HAS change from ITA to e-APR.

Should I be worried or is this normal?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lahoria said:
I received GCMS notes today. I think it is bad news. Here are few important ones.

Page 2
ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Near the end of report

Text. ***AGENT REVIEW A 11.2*** Review required A 11.2 assessment not met. Appears that client lost points because of change of their age after submitting their application.

at what score did you receive your ita and what was the cut off for that draw

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Age after ITA should not be a problem http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp

Does your GCMS notes mention other stuff such as NOC code duty consistency, education credential assessment, language test et?

Lahoria said:

Page 2
ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Near the end of report

Jun 13, 2016
I got my aOR feb 28 and after that march 11 i got a request for ielt dosc upload. after that i dint get any update. when i checked online it is still showing MEdical -inprogress and docuemnts also inprogress.I'm little worried . do i need to request for gcms

-Lavanya

Lahoria

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
Honeyaustin said:
at what score did you receive your ita and what was the cut off for that draw
Cut off was 462 and score was 464. So if 5 points are deducted for change in Age, the score lowers to 459.

Lahoria

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
ImmiToCanada said:
Age after ITA should not be a problem http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp

Does your GCMS notes mention other stuff such as NOC code duty consistency, education credential assessment, language test et?
It does not say anything about NOC code duty consistency. ECA and Language test results are mentioned and are OK.

Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC's from .... received.
Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility
Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

CIC just asked me to pay RPRF. Does that mean my application is safe? I am an inland FSW applicant btw.

Thanks.

The request letter says:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable"

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyh1004 said:
Hi all,

CIC just asked me to pay RPRF. Does that mean my application is safe? I am an inland FSW applicant btw.

Thanks.

The request letter says:

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable"
Not necessarily, since you can opt to pay RPRF at the start of the application.

I think that, if they refuse your application, your money will be returned. The same way provinces do with theirs PNP candidates...