+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I'm FSW inland.

I'm guessing the file will be transferred to CPC-Ottawa.

ShiaSaran said:
DOD said:
I had ordered GCMS notes on May 11th under Permanent Residence option. I got an email on May 16th stating they cannot locate a file under Permanent Residence and asked me to confirm whether its Express Entry or Permanent Residence. I replied to the email on May 17th stating I need to see information on my Express Entry file Exxxxxxxxx.

I received the GCMS notes today, June 10th. Approx. 30 days after my request.

Another thing I did differently this time versus my first ATIP order, I ordered these notes under Access to Information act through a friend. I had ordered my first set of notes through Privacy Act. The major difference I noticed was, all information pertaining to my spouse was hidden in the older notes, cited as per Section 26 of the ATIP act. In the new notes, all information was visible. I am guessing since we had given authorization to our friend to order notes on our behalf, he could see all the information, but when I had ordered the notes myself CIC would not print my spouse's information even though she is a co-applicant in my file.

However, given all that information, sadly there has not been any progress on my file

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed-Candidate
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs: Complete-Candidate
Final:

I couldn't find any mention of R10 or A11.2 in the notes section of the GCMS notes.

[/quote

Is ur file transferred to local vo?

addy1234

Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03 Mar 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
16 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
What does it mean that application status is closed after PP submission ? although I have not get back the passports.

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
It should mean that your COPR has been issued on your passport and Passport handover to VFS done by Embassy(VO), I.e. the case is approved/ closed and your passport is in Transit on its way back to you :)

addy1234 said:
What does it mean that application status is closed after PP submission ? although I have not get back the passports.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Does any part of the BG check include communicating to landlords where one lived, or communicating in the address where we lived. If so i never had good terms with my land lady.

Nash1197

Apr 17, 2016
Please help with this query of mine... A background on my status. Got my AOR in April and since then the status states review of eligibility and my application is "spouse not accompanying".

Now my wife just got her IELTS score and with her as sole applicant her score is 460 and with me as spouse accompanying her it becomes 464. So i guess she should get an ITA with the next couple of draws. Now before i put up her candidature in the Express Entry system pls help me with the below query
When she puts up her credentials for ITA, can it be done as travelling with spouse, that's me as her score is higher that way and she will not travel alone without me.

Will this affect my application which is already in progress? Is there some rule related to this? Or would this be just doubling our chances? And should i create a second profile? Or will i be able to use my existing profile?

Hariti0108

May 29, 2016
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I should wait for RPRF request from CIC or just pay it upfront? Does it cause a delay in the application if I wait for RPRF request from CIC and only then pay it.

My time is as follows:
ITA: 10 Feb
AOR: 16 March
Uploaded FBI PCC: 6 May

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Hariti0108 said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I should wait for RPRF request from CIC or just pay it upfront? Does it cause a delay in the application if I wait for RPRF request from CIC and only then pay it.

My time is as follows:
If I were you, I would wait for CIC to request it. I don't think when they ask you to pay RPRF it causes any delay in application as we see people being asked to pay RPRF and getting PPR right after. Seems, in effect, it won't delay or expedite your application and other things such as security check and so on affect the time.

cheers,

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hariti0108 said:
Hey guys,

My time is as follows:
It does delay your application's processing. I believe you can pay upfront and raise a CSE with the receipt, but I am not sure (someone else please confirm).

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hariti0108 said:
Hey guys,

My time is as follows:
Paying RPRF later may delay the application process - as stated by CIC in below link.

Note: Paying this fee at the time of submission can help speed up the processing of your application, so it’s a good idea to submit it when you apply.

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=&lob=eepr

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Yes, there will be a delay for maybe around a week.

Hariti0108 said:
Hey guys,

My time is as follows:

haznac

Jan 29, 2015
Izmir, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImmiToCanada said:
Yes, there will be a delay for maybe around a week.
There are people waiting for more than a month after RPRF paid. Here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rprf-paid-month-ago-but-ppr-still-pending-connect-here-rprf-in-april-and-may-t428048.0.html

I myself currently stand at 12 days after RPRF paid, no PPR yet.

taoluk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
I received an update mail today, checked CIC account but nothing changes. Hope to PPR come soon

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Definitely good news taoluk, there are a number of PNP applicants got PPR recently.

Did your background check change into "in progress"? Usually background check changes into "in progress" a few days ahead of PPR.

taoluk said:
I received an update mail today, checked CIC account but nothing changes. Hope to PPR come soon

Oloriire

Apr 11, 2016
taoluk said:

If that day was your birthday, that could mean your CRS points has been reduced by 5. You can check that out.

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I marked 3 months since AOR today! I guess it's 2, 2.5 more months for us FSW Inlanders. Let's stay strong and hope for good news. Have a nice day everyone! :)