AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Guys!
I sent an email to CPC to ask about the current status of my application coz I could not wait for the note to be received 20 days later. The answer I got is:
“Dear applicant,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Regards,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca”

What is the meaning of this? Does it mean I have passed all primary checks? I mean work experience and POF,...?
This does not indicate anything. Also, keep patience for GCMS. The more you email them the more time they spend replying to them and not working on our files :)

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
lab_le said:
Thank you. What is GCMS?
Global Case Management System. These are the notes filed by the agent reviewing your file and gives you an idea of the progress of your case.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
Eye in the sky said:
As far as I understand , every application is reviewed by an analyst and once the analyst recommends that your eligibility is met it goes to an officer for his review and approval. I guess your eligibility requirements are being scrutinised at this stage.

Order GCMS notes if you need clear views as CIC will never provide you any update over emails (you may even piss them off sometimes by emails and calls)
Good luck!

Thank you for the response. :)

I've already ordered a GCMS note. Guess I'll get the note within 20 days. I just needed a quick response coz I was so anxious about my work experience letter. ;)

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
This does not indicate anything. Also, keep patience for GCMS. The more you email them the more time they spend replying to them and not working on our files :)

Don't you think they've completed primary checks on my eligibility????

Ok! SO sorry to bother CIC officers. I promise, Guys, I won't send them any email and I'll wait for the note. ;)

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)

renex said:
mine from May 4th, has been more than a month
What are your timelines renex?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Fatemeh Njm said:
Don't you think they've completed primary checks on my eligibility????

Ok! SO sorry to bother CIC officers. I promise, Guys, I won't send them any email and I'll wait for the note. ;)
Haha.. I am not sure anyone (besides GCMS) can confirm what they have checked and what they haven't :)

I am also equally desperate for my notes, ordered them on 29th May so still have another 20 days to go!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)

What are your timelines renex?
Hi Dev,

Thr are two entries for Raheelpk in the sheet. Kindly remove no 27.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Any progress in your file Dev? Any ghost mails or change in BG status after you got GCMS.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Dev,

Thr are two entries for Raheelpk in the sheet. Kindly remove no 27.
Good catch. Updated.

singhyogeshkumar said:
Any progress in your file Dev? Any ghost mails or change in BG status after you got GCMS.
There hasn't been any update of any kind since my medical passed. Few checks that have passed came to my knowledge only after GCMS notes.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Good catch. Updated.
There hasn't been any update of any kind since my medical passed. Few checks that have passed came to my knowledge only after GCMS notes.
Ok, When are you planning to order ur second notes?

Jan 25, 2016
lab_le said:
Is it normal that I have not passed my medical and eligibility assessment yet? AOR was first week of March, based on the posts here most the people pass the medical within 1 week after their AOR.
Hi,

I had a similar experience with my medical, it was not approved 8 weeks after submission of results. So I went to the doctor/clinic which did my medical exam, got a report of the exam (which was sent to CIC) and noticed an anomaly. So I got a certificate/reports from my attending doctor and filed a CSE and followed it up with a call to CIC after several weeks.

My medical was changed to passed last week.

I would suggest you to do the same thing.

Thank you,

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Its 3 months today since my AOR. My medicals have not been updated.

I called the panel physician where I got the medicals done, and they confirmed that my medical reports were uploaded on 1st March 2016.

The panel physicians office had confirmed that if there were any issues with the report they would contact me, else the report would get uploaded to CIC. newbieto_canada has had a different experience.

I had a PM conversation with user: cantn whose medicals were only changed to 'passed' a week before his PPR.

I guess there is no harm in checking with your panel physician for your reports.

newbieto_canada said:
Hi,

I had a similar experience with my medical, it was not approved 8 weeks after submission of results. So I went to the doctor/clinic which did my medical exam, got a report of the exam (which was sent to CIC) and noticed an anomaly. So I got a certificate/reports from my attending doctor and filed a CSE and followed it up with a call to CIC after several weeks.

My medical was changed to passed last week.

I would suggest you to do the same thing.

Thank you,

Jan 25, 2016
DOD said:
Its 3 months today since my AOR. My medicals have not been updated.

I called the panel physician where I got the medicals done, and they confirmed that my medical reports were uploaded on 1st March 2016.

The panel physicians office had confirmed that if there were any issues with the report they would contact me, else the report would get uploaded to CIC. newbieto_canada has had a different experience.

I had a PM conversation with user: cantn whose medicals were only changed to 'passed' a week before his PPR.

I guess there is no harm in checking with your panel physician for your reports.
Did you do your medicals at Kuhlman's? If yes, then i would suggest you get a copy of your test results and if he has written anything abnormal then follow up accordingly. I suffered at his hand.

Also, he takes weeks to submit the results to CIC. In my case he took 3 weeks after the medical exam to transmit the results to CIC, he is a fraud, offers a cheap rate but there are hidden costs in terms of suffering. I will write a detailed report about this later on.

Good luck with your medical.

Thank you,

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I did mine in Vancouver at Dr. Cheema's

newbieto_canada said:
Did you do your medicals at Kuhlman's? If yes, then i would suggest you get a copy of your test results and if he has written anything abnormal then follow up accordingly. I suffered at his hand.

Also, he takes weeks to submit the results to CIC. In my case he took 3 weeks after the medical exam to transmit the results to CIC, he is a fraud, offers a cheap rate but there are hidden costs in terms of suffering. I will write a detailed report about this later on.

Good luck with your medical.

Thank you,