+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
sharma1990 said:
Did you get any email or somethinf before that ?
No. I didn't email before that. However, got Ghost email today with no further change..

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

Today I noticed mistake on my application regarding "I had any visa rejection in the past for Canada or Any other country". I have answered this question "NO". I had US Visa rejected once.

To correct this I have opened CSE today. Do you guys know what will be the impact of this on my application or anybody got rejected for this reason in the past?

Please provide your suggestions.

Thank You

Alpha4906

BC_Blues

Oct 15, 2015
Similar situation here alpha

1)Has Karan you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

YES (I Answered YES for this)

2)Has Karan ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

NO (I Answered NO for this)

I guess both my answers should be YES

I was rejected a US visitor while applying from India but when I applied again from Canada it was approved.How do I change my answer Alpha ?? How do you change it in CAS?

Thanks,
BC Blues

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I'm here to ask a question that is troubling a few from India regarding PCC.. If anyone in this thread who has used a Indian PCC from the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and has faced no issues, then please let us know.

There is some confusion among us if we should get out PCC from PSK or local police commissioner's office. As many Commissioner's offices in cities do not provide it..and direct us to the PSK centers...I wanted to get input from seniors..

Feel free to correct me.... am gathering information here..

Congratulation all who have been successful in this adventure and good luck to the rest..

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Hello All,

I'm here to ask a question that is troubling a few from India regarding PCC.. If anyone in this thread who has used a Indian PCC from the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and has faced no issues, then please let us know.

There is some confusion among us if we should get out PCC from PSK or local police commissioner's office. As many Commissioner's offices in cities do not provide it..and direct us to the PSK centers...I wanted to get input from seniors..

Feel free to correct me.... am gathering information here..

Congratulation all who have been successful in this adventure and good luck to the rest..
Go to the PSK. They have a tie up with the local commissioner office. PM me if you need more details.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rainman400 said:
Go to the PSK. They have a tie up with the local commissioner office. PM me if you need more details.
I'm from Bangalore and used the PSK to obtain Indian PCC. But a few in other threads are saying that CIC has posted in its link that PCC from PSK is only valid for Delhi and for other states apart from Delhi and Punjab have to reach out to their district Police Station. I've already submitted my application with PCC from PSK... I'm a little concerned if I need to apply for another PCC from the commissioner's office as well and submit it using CSE..

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC_Blues said:

1)Has Karan you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2)Has Karan ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

I was rejected a US visitor while applying from India but when I applied again from Canada it was approved.How do I change my answer Alpha ?? How do you change it in CAS?

Thanks,
BC Blues
Hi BC Blues,

I have sent the info using CSE.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Waiting for response now.

Thank you

rainman400

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
I'm from Bangalore and used the PSK to obtain Indian PCC. But a few in other threads are saying that CIC has posted in its link that PCC from PSK is only valid for Delhi and for other states apart from Delhi and Punjab have to reach out to their district Police Station. I've already submitted my application with PCC from PSK... I'm a little concerned if I need to apply for another PCC from the commissioner's office as well and submit it using CSE..
well like you said, they are going to send u back to the PSK anyway. Also, the police verification from the commissioners office is part of the process so there should not be a problem.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
BC_Blues said:

Thanks,
BC Blues
Am I missing something or will both these questions ALWAYS have the same answer? The way I see it, both questions will always be either yes or both will be no. Am I reading this correctly?

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
cyronn said:
Am I missing something or will both these questions ALWAYS have the same answer? The way I see it, both questions will always be either yes or both will be no. Am I reading this correctly?
Hi Guys!
In my opinion, "yes" to both questions in EE profile are correct even visitor / student visa etc. got rejected.
However, if you look the same questions in Schedule A which first question is similar but second is slightly difference then in schedule A, answer to first question should be "yes" and second should be "no".

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Hi Guys!
In my opinion, "yes" to both questions in EE profile are correct even visitor / student visa etc. got rejected.
However, if you look the same questions in Schedule A which first question is similar but second is slightly difference then in schedule A, answer to first question should be "yes" and second should be "no".
Hi mechanical95,

Have you seen anybody got rejected because of this question answered wrong in online form. I have seen one case of rejection on reason of rejection thread but not sure that was because of this reason. He just got letter for information misinterpretation. The letter doesn't say the exact reason.

I am not sure what will be the impact of this on the application.

Thank You

Alpha4906

BC_Blues

Oct 15, 2015
Thanks for your Alpha,

I just opened up a CAS entry as well. I am hoping they get back soon!

My application timelines are as follows

Permanent Residence
1)We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2015.
2)We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 21, 2015.
3)We started processing your application on August 10, 2015.
4)We sent you correspondence on August 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5)Medical results have been received.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC_Blues said:
Thanks for your Alpha,

I just opened up a CAS entry as well. I am hoping they get back soon!

My application timelines are as follows

Permanent Residence
1)We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2015.
2)We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 21, 2015.
3)We started processing your application on August 10, 2015.
4)We sent you correspondence on August 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5)Medical results have been received.
Hi BC_Blues,

Hopefully they will make decision in our favor.

Thank You

Alpha4906

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
BC_Blues said:
Can we alter an already submitted (transferred) application ?
After submission, you can add documents that you missed or wish to replace by filing a CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
It takes exactly a week for them to attach it to your application.