+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
mechanical95 said:
Hi Folks! No moment in status after 23-Sep-15 Ghost mail.
What does it mean by Back ground check: Not Needed at this time. :-X
When has it changed to "Not needed..."?

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Phil89 said:
When has it changed to "Not needed..."?
Well! I believe around two weeks ago. Before it was stated as "Not Started". Then it changed into "Not Needed at this time". :-X
any clue!

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Well! I believe around two weeks ago. Before it was stated as "Not Started". Then it changed into "Not Needed at this time". :-X
any clue!
I have seen some people getting PPR without background check. So all the best

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
any clue!
It is usually considered bad sign but I wish u luck from my heart. Keep us informed

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
It is usually considered bad sign but I wish u luck from my heart. Keep us informed
hey under which category you have applied? mine is fsw inland

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi all!! My application has no progress since August 6, when they required to upload Schedule A. But today when i did my ritual daily log-in, I noticed this small change in my ECAS:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 30, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 30, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on August 5, 2015. This date used to be "July 31, 2015"
4.We sent you correspondence on August 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Anyone experiencing the same thing? And why change the date now? It seems to me very unnecessary.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Hi Folks! No moment in status after 23-Sep-15 Ghost mail.
What does it mean by Back ground check: Not Needed at this time. :-X

When did they change to not needed at this time after ghost email?

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Miumiu said:
Hi all!! My application has no progress since August 6, when they required to upload Schedule A. But today when i did my ritual daily log-in, I noticed this small change in my ECAS:

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 30, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on August 5, 2015. This date used to be "July 31, 2015"
4.We sent you correspondence on August 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Anyone experiencing the same thing? And why change the date now? It seems to me very unnecessary.
Hey, they changed it in my ECAS as well. Was July 25, now August 5.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Miumiu said:

Yup, mine was July 23 and changed to August 5. Not sure why, though.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Miumiu said:
anarsoul said:
Hey, they changed it in my ECAS as well. Was July 25, now August 5.
ultra99 said:
Yup, mine was July 23 and changed to August 5. Not sure why, though.
Ha, i'm not alone!
Maybe they are trying to buy more processing time this way, in case that they will be unable to finish processing applications in 6 months as they promised earlier.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
sharma1990 said:
When did they change to not needed at this time after ghost email?
Hi! I was changed before that. When I received Ghost email,i noticed additional line added in my ECAS about Schedule 4 documents which they already received in July but this is added on 23-Sep-15.
After that no progress I have seen.......

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Miumiu said:

I would consider it as a good sign, somebody looks at your application.

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Miumiu said:

Interesting. My "start processing" date got changed from July 31 to Aug 11, the day when I first got access to ECAS.
However I think that simply means they put the right date to our cases.