+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

qinghe

Aug 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
Hi all!! My application has no progress since August 6, when they required to upload Schedule A. But today when i did my ritual daily log-in, I noticed this small change in my ECAS:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 30, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 30, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on August 5, 2015. This date used to be "July 31, 2015"
4.We sent you correspondence on August 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Anyone experiencing the same thing? And why change the date now? It seems to me very unnecessary.

I am in the same situation. WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION ON AUGUST 7, 2015. It used to be "July 29, 2015"

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
so my ecas also was updated
We received your null on June 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 7, 2015 <--- it is date when my backround and medical passed (updated last night - was june 22, 2015)
Medical results have been received

it looks like CIC updated real dates when they stared working on application
in my case was same day when medical passed and background changed on in process

some of applicants got schedule a and now this date shows as "we started processing...."
it makes sense because before it was (usually) date of AORs, and i dont think so that CIC started working on application right now, when they got it...

mmemme24

Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m.dassuj said:
so my ecas also was updated
We received your null on June 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 22, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 7, 2015 <--- it is date when my backround and medical passed (updated last night - was june 22, 2015)
Medical results have been received

it looks like CIC updated real dates when they stared working on application
in my case was same day when medical passed and background changed on in process

some of applicants got schedule a and now this date shows as "we started processing...."
it makes sense because before it was (usually) date of AORs, and i dont think so that CIC started working on application right now, when they got it...
I completely agree with you. For me it was "we started processing ..... on July 23 (AOR date)". It is "Aug 4" now which is around the date my medical was passed.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 &amp; 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Hi Folks!
When I was asked on July 29 to upload Schedule A for me and for my Spouse, both file uploading option were available only under my name and I uploaded both under my section in EE only :-X
But I believe, that my Spouse file should be uploaded under Spouse section.
Any views!

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
mechanical95 said:
Hi Folks!
When I was asked on July 29 to upload Schedule A for me and for my Spouse, both file uploading option were available only under my name and I uploaded both under my section in EE only :-X
Any views!
Same thing happened to me regarding PCC, i think it's fine.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Hi Folks!
Any views!
They give you the option to upload the documents under principal applicants.

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, a query regarding application. Please guide ..

I had submitted my application on 14th July and it currently shows "In-Process" in ECAS.
I have subsequently moved out of the job I was holding when I submitted the application.
Do I need to send a Case-Specific-Enquiry to the Visa Office?

Program is FSWP and I'm based outside Canada.

AcerSaccharum

Jul 22, 2015
hi there y'all!

I've been reading this thread for a while but I haven't posted yet. Here is my timeline/details:

CEC EE Inside Canada Single Applicant.

ITA: 12 June 2015
Application Submitted: 16 July 2015
AOR: 16 July 2015
ECAS Processing: 29 July 2015
Correspondence: 29 July 2015
Medicals Passed: 31 July 2015
Background Check in Progress...

My current working holiday visa runs out on 19 November 2015 and I am really anxious about getting the DM and PPR :-[ My employer wants to keep me but I haven't received the proper AOR letter to apply for BOWP and with the current processing times I may get the outcome on my PR Application prior to receiving the actual bridging work permit. Stressing out and losing many nights sleep at the moment. I used the lovely calculator and it averaged my best case to be 30 October. Cutting it mighty fine! I am crossing my fingers for all of us :)

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AcerSaccharum said:
hi there y'all!

I've been reading this thread for a while but I haven't posted yet. Here is my timeline/details:

My current working holiday visa runs out on 19 November 2015 and I am really anxious about getting the DM and PPR :-[ My employer wants to keep me but I haven't received the proper AOR letter to apply for BOWP and with the current processing times I may get the outcome on my PR Application prior to receiving the actual bridging work permit. Stressing out and losing many nights sleep at the moment. I used the lovely calculator and it averaged my best case to be 30 October. Cutting it mighty fine! I am crossing my fingers for all of us :)
You should call CIC, not everybody receive the famous second AOR. Maybe you are already eligible for BOWP.

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AcerSaccharum said:
hi there y'all!

I have a similar case where my WP is expiring on 3q-Oct. My employer applied for BOWP using my ITA letter and 1st AOR. I even got an acknowledgement from CIC.
It is not mandatory to use the 2nd AOR which most of us do not get.
Act fast.

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015