+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

harrypabz

Feb 14, 2015
Hello, I found this in another thread. For July AORs, PPRs are starting to trickle out now, and someone devised a trend list from the previous PPRs:

tomneversfield said:
Experienced users, please correct me if I'm wrong.
From the timelines that I have seen in the past, the speed at which applications go from AOR to PPR depends on the type of applicant.. From fastest (highest priority), to lowest:
PNP Inland
CEC Inland
PNP Outland
CEC Outland
FSW Inland
FSW Outland
This is based on empirical observation, so I might be mistaken...

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
harrypabz said:
Hello, I found this in another thread. For July AORs, PPRs are starting to trickle out now, and someone devised a trend list from the previous PPRs:
its not completely true. The fastest AOR in August group came for an outland FSW applicant.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Any of you having trouble with RCMP ?

I submitted my fingerprint on July 31th in Winnipeg !

I got nothing till now !
Two weeks back to Winnipeg police station to check on the progress , they informed me that they had some issue in sending the digital records to Ottawa! they resent it again on 17th Aug.
I have also contacted RCMP in mean time,
I got the following reply from them on 24th " you records has been processed on 20th AUG"

I still have not gotten anything :-X,.. very worried that Canada post might have lost the report ! :'(

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Do you know of any ?

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harrypabz said:
Well my observation is totally different, it's all about where you have applied from.

Eventually your case will be assigned to your local visa processing office. Some have empty queues while others have huge numbers in the queue. I think we should always mention where the applicant's current residency location.

After a small search I found LusiLee is Russian and GNPLC is Nigerian so I assume their offices' queues are nearly empty.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
sflake said:
Well my observation is totally different, it's all about where you have applied from.

Eventually your case will be assigned to your local visa processing office. Some have empty queues while others have huge numbers in the queue. I think we should always mention where the applicant's current residency location.

After a small search I found LusiLee is Russian and GNPLC is Nigerian so I assume their offices' queues are nearly empty.
Russia I don't know , but there is a fairly large number of applicants from Nigeria !

I am guessing the process time was cos of PNP ,as province would have done most of the bg/doc check before issuing the nomination

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Russia I don't know , but there is a fairly large number of applicants from Nigeria !

I am guessing the process time was cos of PNP ,as province would have done most of the bg/doc check before issuing the nomination
According to CIC mid-year report Nigeria had 77 applications at that time. To complete the picture, we can assume that PNP has a higher priority than FSW.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Guys,

Do I need to submit Canada pcc in my PR application?
I found below link where it is not mandatory and we should provide on demand.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Please suggest, what to do?

Thanks

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
pravatmail said:
Guys,

Do I need to submit Canada pcc in my PR application?
I found below link where it is not mandatory and we should provide on demand.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Please suggest, what to do?

Thanks
its not required to submit it with PR application. They may ask for it during processing of your application.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Today morning, Aug 29th in ECAS alone, I have 5 lines with status 'in process'

1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 1, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 1, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on July 1, 2015.
4.We sent you correspondence on July 13, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.

On July 13th earlier, they asked for CELPIP results which I uploaded already. There is no change in myCIC. There is no ghost mail. I am wondering what I should do. Did you anyone have this situation? Please advise.

Thanks.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
Today morning, Aug 29th in ECAS alone, I have 5 lines with status 'in process'

1.We received your application for permanent residence on July 1, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 1, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on July 1, 2015.
4.We sent you correspondence on July 13, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5.Medical results have been received.

On July 13th earlier, they asked for CELPIP results which I uploaded already. There is no change in myCIC. There is no ghost mail. I am wondering what I should do. Did you anyone have this situation? Please advise.

Thanks.
So what "situation" are you worried about now?

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sflake said:

Let's not forget that visa offices usually study application from several countries: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

PR applications from Russia are studied in Warsaw, Poland with those from Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Tajikistan , Uzbekistan

PR applications from Nigeria are studied in Accra, Ghana with those from Ascension, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea (refugees), Liberia, Sao Tome e Principe, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Togo, Tristan da Cunha

I agree, knowing outland applicants country of origin might be helpful in guessing a trend. Then again, it's CIC, so it might not.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
CIC asked on July 13th for CELPIP and I submitted on July 15th. I am worried why it is updated like 1.5 months later in ECAS.

Thanks.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
jamason said:
CIC asked on July 13th for CELPIP and I submitted on July 15th. I am worried why it is updated like 1.5 months later in ECAS.

Thanks.
What does the section of REVIEW OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS say on ur mycic?