+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Ganrock1981 said:
Hi All,
I am facing a peculiar care with ECAS. My Home and Mailing addresses on ECAS have changed automatically in the last couple of days without me initiating any such change.
i believe CIC has linked the addresses from my previous work permit and updated my PR profile. I have raised a case explaining and updating the Canada address. I called the call center today and he informed me to send a case.

This is creating anxiety since i see many PPR requests coming along and what if i do not get any post and i get rejected for not responding.
BTW, is PPR request sent via email or normal post?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
PPR will be sent to your myCIC account.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
I have a similar problem.
The home address on my ECAS is the address in my home country. The mailing address is my address in Canada. But I remember that I did not put any home country address in my PR application. I put my home address the same with my mailing address in Canada. I have no idea why the ECAS show my home country address as my home address? it that matter? do I need to send a case.

Ganrock1981

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
I have a similar problem.
The home address on my ECAS is the address in my home country. The mailing address is my address in Canada. But I remember that I did not put any home country address in my PR application. I put my home address the same with my mailing address in Canada. I have no idea why the ECAS show my home country address as my home address? it that matter? do I need to send a case.
Hi Van,
Are the addresses being reflected on ECAS a part of you previous WP application? It's the only link i could find. i believe the onus is on us to keep all information updated even if CIC has some glitch. Would recommend changing the address on the profile itself and send a Case as well.
Lets not leave any rejection dues to technicality.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
GNPLC said:
With gratitude to GOD and with great joy, I announce the arrival of my PPR.

Timeline:

Provincial nomination June 19
Ita - june 26
Medical June 30
Application July 13th
AoR July 13th
Medical passed July 14th
Schedule A spouse July 30th,
Add info request: August 18th and 26th
Background check: never started
PPR: August 26h
Congratulations :). So good to see you getting PPR. All the best for your future endeavors :)

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congragulations
GNPLC said:

Timeline:

Ita - june 26
Medical June 30
Application July 13th
AoR July 13th
Medical passed July 14th

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All of sudden my ECAS account stopped working. It says
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

I remember i didn't click stop getting notification link.There is no update on mycic account also.

Anybody else having same issue?

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
GNPLC said:

Timeline:

Ita - june 26
Medical June 30
Application July 13th
AoR July 13th
Medical passed July 14th
Great news!

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
GNPLC and Lusi - have you travelled much internationally in the last 10 years?

I feel that might be part of the reason for the speed.

My application is strong (LMIA, job offer, inland working for large Canadian company) however I have had a lot of travel and have lived in different countries in the last 10 years, so feel BG check may take a while.

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Looking at 2 PPRs for July and 1 PPR for Aug, this is what my thought is...

July and August application are moving fast...may be because change in procedure or new team is assigned. The team finishes completeness check and eligibility check real fast. Then after BG check passed, it forwards for final review and PPRs. For the inlanders it will still be the Ottawa office doing PPRs. For outlanders, it will be the local VO in the home country. Since there are not may outlanders getting ITA, the queue for EE PPR for local VOs may be very less. Hence they get PPR fast. But for inlanders, the team is still busy clearing PPRs for April and May guys.

So, I think, there is still some time for inlanders to get PPR though they are very close to that.

I personally do not think there is any priority processing for LMIA or PNP guys.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
pk_2015 said:
Looking at 2 PPRs for July and 1 PPR for Aug, this is what my thought is...

July and August application are moving fast...may be because change in procedure or new team is assigned. The team finishes completeness check and eligibility check real fast. Then after BG check passed, it forwards for final review and PPRs. For the inlanders it will still be the Ottawa office doing PPRs. For outlanders, it will be the local VO in the home country. Since there are not may outlanders getting ITA, the queue for EE PPR for local VOs may be very less. Hence they get PPR fast. But for inlanders, the team is still busy clearing PPRs for April and May guys.

So, I think, there is still some time for inlanders to get PPR though they are very close to that.

You are probably right , by looking at the statistics on this forum

I personally do not think there is any priority processing for LMIA or PNP guys.