+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone who got positive updates in their account.

My BG check was in process since July but today i received update to provide additional document "RCMP" which is fine. I can provide that.

Problem is with the letter is that after my Name, their is a lawyer's email ID but i didn't hired this lawyer for my express entry application. I hired her when i applied for CEC and my application came back in December 2014 for reason being cap reached.

Now, i checked my application again and i didn't mention her email id anywhere. I called CIC and they want me to email them about whole situation.

Second Question, i have is on my letter they mention that i have 60 days to provide them requested criminal record check but when i open the field of uploading the document, it says Required Date "August 19". It means i have 1 week to send them this document. I don't even know how much it will take.

Please suggest about my situation.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Dreams123 - what kind of RCMP document do you need? Can you post the details? (eg fingerprints, etc.)

Does everybody receive a RCMP request or only inland / out of country applicants? Odd that they don't request that initially with other police certs.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Dreams123 said:
Second Question, i have is on my letter they mention that i have 60 days to provide them requested criminal record check but when i open the field of uploading the document, it says Required Date "August 19". It means i have 1 week to send them this document. I don't even know how much it will take.

You mean in the upload document page ?

Thats wired , for me it says the same date as it is in the letter they sent!

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nofrills said:
Dreams123 - what kind of RCMP document do you need? Can you post the details? (eg fingerprints, etc.)

Does everybody receive a RCMP request or only inland / out of country applicants? Odd that they don't request that initially with other police certs.
I am inland FSW applicant. They requested RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints.
I submiteed my PCC from India alongwith other documents.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
You mean in the upload document page ?

Thats wired , for me it says the same date as it is in the letter they sent!
Yes, in the upload document page. Why they just gave me 1 week there and in letter it's 60 days?

Can somebody reply to me reagrding my first question please. Is it a problem if i have that email id on my record or if i explain them my previous application?

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:

My BG check was in process since July but today i received update to provide additional document "RCMP" which is fine. I can provide that.

Problem is with the letter is that after my Name, their is a lawyer's email ID but i didn't hired this lawyer for my express entry application. I hired her when i applied for CEC and my application came back in December 2014 for reason being cap reached.

Now, i checked my application again and i didn't mention her email id anywhere. I called CIC and they want me to email them about whole situation.

Hi Dream123,

Apply for RCMP report and send the CSE also stating that upload section shows 1 week time to upload the document whereas the letter that you have received shows 60 days time. I think you can upload the receipt that you will receive from RCMP if you don't receive the RCMP report in time. CIC will give you more time as the delay is not from your side.

Best of Luck

Thank You

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
Dreams123 said:
I am inland FSW applicant. They requested RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints.
I submiteed my PCC from India alongwith other documents.
I am also an inland FSW applicant, Dreams123, could you share your timeline? I am curious to know how long from AOR this was requested..

Also, does anybody knows if they always request RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints for all inland FSW applicant? If they do, I am thinking about getting it soon, so that it will be ready by the time they request it.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:

Hi Dream123,

Create CSE for the first question and send the screenshot for letter that you have received. Where it shows email address after your name.

Thank You

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alpha4906 said:
Hi Dream123,

Create CSE for the first question and send the screenshot for letter that you have received. Where it shows email address after your name.

Thank You
Thanks Alpha4906. I will do that. How to create CSE? I got email ID when i called CIC. Will emailing them would be sufficient or do i need to create CSE?

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dennyK said:
I am also an inland FSW applicant, Dreams123, could you share your timeline? I am curious to know how long from AOR this was requested..

Also, does anybody knows if they always request RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints for all inland FSW applicant? If they do, I am thinking about getting it soon, so that it will be ready by the time they request it.
Hi dennyK

I will post my timeline by day end in my signature. Just little bit busy right now.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Thanks Alpha4906. I will do that. How to create CSE? I got email ID when i called CIC. Will emailing them would be sufficient or do i need to create CSE?
Hi Dreams123,

The Link for CSE is given below. I am not sure about the email address that you have but CSE works well for Express Entry.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Thank You

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
My ECAs status has changed to 'in process' (Monday it was Application Received)

No changes in myCIC account though, background check still not started.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dennyK said:

Hi denny,

check this i found on CIC website:

If you have lived in Canada for more than 6 months after the age of 18, a background check may be automatically conducted with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). If your name has a 50% or more match in their data base, the RCMP may request fingerprints in order to confirm your identity.

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
ntwkengg said:
Hi denny,

If you have lived in Canada for more than 6 months after the age of 18, a background check may be automatically conducted with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). If your name has a 50% or more match in their data base, the RCMP may request fingerprints in order to confirm your identity.
Thanks a lot ntwkengg!! So I guess not all inland FSW applicants need it, only if the name of the applicant has a high chance to be in criminal record.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Hi denny,

Lol. It doesn't mean that.

Procedure to get RCMP is you need to get fingerprints first and then they will send your reports to RCMP and then if RCMP finds out that your name has a 50% or more match in their data base then RCMP will take fingerprints again.

I couldn't stop myself laughing because i have such a unique name. I don't think so that there will be any person with this name here specially with criminal record ;D