+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in July, 2015...Guys lets get togeather!!

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnwick32 said:
PPR July applications here they come.
Congrats to those who are getting updates from CIC. I submitted my application on JUly 14. No update after Medical Passed :( Hope to get positive updates soon. Good luck to everyone who are in same boat as mine

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
Could someone add it to the doc for my entry - sammy2607.

ECAS :
Application Received => In progress (6th August, 2015)

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
So this is what I have now:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress

what should I expect next?

vjroB$

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
I have passed my medical today but I have not got any other notification. Normally, I have seen in other applicant's cases that they get their background check status updated or ECAS in progress updated the same day. This has not happened in my case. What can be the reason??? Any answer please.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
vjroB$ said:
I have passed my medical today but I have not got any other notification. Normally, I have seen in other applicant's cases that they get their background check status updated or ECAS in progress updated the same day. This has not happened in my case. What can be the reason??? Any answer please.
It happened for some members here. Donot worry.

shail2054

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-15
AOR Received.
04-07-15
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxx
LANDED..........
xxxxx
can someone update my details in spreadsheet please. my ecas showing in-process since last friday with 3 lines.

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
shail2054 said:
can someone update my details in spreadsheet please. my ecas showing in-process since last friday with 3 lines.
But i dont think you are an Express entry applicant !

Are you?
Which ITA ?

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Could someone update my data.
Got Ecas in process today on 6 august.
Thanks

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
Very frustrated. Was checking my application and discovered that they have changed the question "do you have a job offer?" to "do you have a [valid] job offer?" and retrospectively applied to to applications submitted before they made the wording change. I had answered yes to 'a job offer' but 'no' to everything else to make sure it was clear that I don't have a LMIA. I answered yes because I have a work permit application already submitted and I wasn't sure whether they would cross check my UCI and see what I was claiming not to have a job offer despite having applied to CIC for something else saying I did have one.

Has anybody else made this mistake? If so can we keep each other updated on whether CIC rejects because of it?

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
liamE said:
Very frustrated. Was checking my application and discovered that they have changed the question "do you have a job offer?" to "do you have a [valid] job offer?" and retrospectively applied to to applications submitted before they made the wording change. I had answered yes to 'a job offer' but 'no' to everything else to make sure it was clear that I don't have a LMIA. I answered yes because I have a work permit application already submitted and I wasn't sure whether they would cross check my UCI and see what I was claiming not to have a job offer despite having applied to CIC for something else saying I did have one.

Has anybody else made this mistake? If so can we keep each other updated on whether CIC rejects because of it?
no worries. i said Yes to the same question but no to all other. as long as you havn't claim the 600 points in your ITA you sould be good. i have explained it in my LOE that i said yes as i have a job job offer and working under PGWP which is basically LMIA exempt case.

Relax!

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
pav said:
Hi
Could someone update my data.
Got Ecas in process today on 6 august.
Thanks
Hi Pav,
I submitted application on July 13, and got medical passed on July 29, but I have got 2nd AOR till now, neither the Ecas.
Can I ask through which program you applied the PR?
Thanks,

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
sammy2607 said:
Could someone add it to the doc for my entry - sammy2607.

ECAS :
Application Received => In progress (6th August, 2015)
Hi sammy2607,
Does "ECAS :Application Received => In progress" means that CIC has decided that applicant is eligible for the PR application and the application documents are completed?

Thanks

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
mohsin.ipr said:
no worries. i said Yes to the same question but no to all other. as long as you havn't claim the 600 points in your ITA you sould be good. i have explained it in my LOE that i said yes as i have a job job offer and working under PGWP which is basically LMIA exempt case.

Relax!
Thanks, let's keep each other abreast of any developments that are directly involved with the job thing. I think we applied on the same day.