+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
if we come closer to one year, and we get the visa, do you think we still have to land in the very short time remaining? or they will ask for new medical test and visa will be valid for 1 year.
cant say for sure. i am bracing myself for a new med if they dont renew it. i heard today that they can renew meds for outlands too. so not sure what will happen.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
cant say for sure. i am bracing myself for a new med if they dont renew it. i heard today that they can renew meds for outlands too. so not sure what will happen.
They extended mine for a year but they didn't for my wife and I'm going through separation and she is not willing to undergo medical exam lol :D
I wish they had extended for her too and as of now my application would have been approved

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I got my gcms

Can't make any sense of it. 12 Jan AOR, Eligibility hasn't started so I thought the notes will point to the reason but there's nothing in the notes. I thought there would "review required" but no such thing.

I don't freaking know what's going. I changed my country of residence after AOR so I am not even sure if I am inland or outland.

I am just damn curious as to what might be going on.

Fawai

Apr 8, 2017
Congratulations @Fawai
you had to wait for almost 3 months to get PPR. Could you please confirm if your file was under Security Screening ?
Thank you @alishanpwc
I honestly don't know. I didn't order gcms report, neither did I call/email to inquire about my case. However, I believe they'd forgotten it to send because after I raised a second CSE (the first one was not delivered because of a system failure), I received ppr in 2 days.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my gcms

Can't make any sense of it. 12 Jan AOR, Eligibility hasn't started so I thought the notes will point to the reason but there's nothing in the notes. I thought there would "review required" but no such thing.

I don't freaking know what's going. I changed my country of residence after AOR so I am not even sure if I am inland or outland.

I am just damn curious as to what might be going on.
Are there any agent's or officer's notes about eligibility (last pages in the notes)? Is it "recommended passed"? Maybe your file is awaiting officer's review, that's why there's a delay. My file is has been at LVO for almost 3 months, no one has reviewed it so far.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
How fo you rise cse? What is that hehe
Thx
Thank you @alishanpwc
I honestly don't know. I didn't order gcms report, neither did I call/email to inquire about my case. However, I believe they'd forgotten it to send because after I raised a second CSE (the first one was not delivered because of a system failure), I received ppr in 2 days.
hat is it

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi senior_assistance,

Have you received your passport after stamping?
Hi senior_assistance,

Have you received your passport after stamping?
Hello and Congrats...
I saw that my BG check went into progress....and I am a Jan AOR Outland applicant
Did you use webform to enquire your file status? And in how many days did you get a reply ??

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Hi

My sister submitted her e-APR on 30/01/2017 and this is her current status is

Final Decision: Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the status for months now and it has crossed 180 days as well. Can anyone advice as in what can be done next? Can she call someone and find out the status?

Thanks