+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still alive and kicking.. and waiting.. you??
CANNOT believe they are asking this after all this time.. what a.. $*%
dont know why they hate you man... lol... OINP was such a pain, didnt know they would still keep sucking the life out of you lol

but hopefully like i said this is good news... lets hope PPR is around the corner before end of the month.

Varun Singhal

Sep 20, 2015
Hi....First of all congratulations for the PPR...........Could you please tell me what was the reason for the delay ??? Because I am Feb 01 2017 applicant and my 6 months already finished few days ago.........I got the GCMS notes on July 12 2017 and it was generated on July 05 2017.......Everything seems OK in my GCMS........Eligibility :- Recommended Pass.......When I email them they replied that they need to do additional verification !!! Many people stuck in security and that is the reason why the processing time goes beyond 6 months But in my case I am not stucked in security........So do you have any idea about what could be the reason for delaying ???
Hi Jack,

Are you from India. The reason i am asking so is because I am a PNPO applicant and My AOR is 8-Feb-17. 6 months were over about a week before, but my application is still under processing. Have you called CIC to inquire about your case and are you also a PNPO candidate??

Thanks

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hello everybody, wishing you all speedy Visa stamping :)

I have received my PPR 3 weeks ago and sent passports to Local Visa Office same day. Unfortunately and till the moment, they didn't sent the passport back stamped with VISA.

After emailing LVO asking for passport status, they called me over the phone and informed me that there is still final approval missing from Canada and they could only check with CIC side if approval delayed for more than 3 months !!

I have called CIC call center and sent emails to Ottawa and CIO to check this final approval, they told me that the file is totally handled by LVO and they couldn't help on this.

Now, I have stuck in this strange status, any reason behind this huge delay stamping the passports?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I have received my PPR 3 weeks ago and sent passports to Local Visa Office same day. Unfortunately and till the moment, they didn't sent the passport back stamped with VISA.

After emailing LVO asking for passport status, they called me over the phone and informed me that there is still final approval missing from Canada and they could only check with CIC side if approval delayed for more than 3 months !!

I have called CIC call center and sent emails to Ottawa and CIO to check this final approval, they told me that the file is totally handled by LVO and they couldn't help on this.

Now, I have stuck in this strange status, any reason behind this huge delay stamping the passports?
what visa office did you apply at ?

its not unusual unfortuantely... i applied 15 days back at Abu Dhabi - no sign of passport yet... i know someone who applied 20 days before me - same issue.

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
Same here, I got PPR on July 18th, and mailed my passport out on the same day, its been four weeks since I mailed, and three weeks since they received it. Nothing happened yet... Well, at least we are not alone.

I'm BC PNP inland. AOR Jan 12th. I can't even travel cuz I literally have no passport in hand for a good month....

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Hello everyone,
I received PPR. Thank you everyone for your contributions. I hope the applicants, waiting for PPR, receive it asap.

AOR: 15th January, 2017
Medical Passed: 2nd February, 2017
ADR (US PCC): 8th February, 2017
RPRF: 12th May, 2017
IP: 12th May, 2017
PPR: 7th August, 2017
Congratulations @Fawai
you had to wait for almost 3 months to get PPR. Could you please confirm if your file was under Security Screening ?

praveenkumarbr

Apr 9, 2015

I don't know why they would ask for the passport at first place ...I was told CIC will ask for passport only if "case is approved ..100%"

I sent my passport to Ottawa and it has been three weeks ... no update. I was told it is in the queue for printing... wonder which printer they use.... dot matrix ??

praveenkumarbr

Apr 9, 2015
Same here, I got PPR on July 18th, and mailed my passport out on the same day, its been four weeks since I mailed, and three weeks since they received it. Nothing happened yet... Well, at least we are not alone.

I'm BC PNP inland. AOR Jan 12th. I can't even travel cuz I literally have no passport in hand for a good month....
Is your profile updated ? does the status show as "approved" ? mine still shows as "in progress"

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
I can't even travel cuz I have no passport
I don't know why they would ask for the passport at first place ...I was told CIC will ask for passport only if "case is approved ..100%"

I sent my passport to Ottawa and it has been three weeks ... no update. I was told it is in the queue for printing... wonder which printer they use.... dot matrix ??
probably the slowest printer in the world.