India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi

My sister submitted her e-APR on 30/01/2017 and this is her current status is

Final Decision: Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the status for months now and it has crossed 180 days as well. Can anyone advice as in what can be done next? Can she call someone and find out the status?

Thanks
Sorry to hear this, this must b frustrating..But let me remind you that almost all of us here are in the same boat..My AOR is of Jan 20th, 2017 and has already passed 6 months and 20 days...BG Check in progress (which changed on 17th(Aug)..and FInal decision status is same as yours..Keep patience your PPR is around the corner...You will hear soon..All the Best and keep us posted...

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
My BG changed to IP

AOR Jan 12

I have always been unsure if I was inland or outland as I changed my country of residence after AOR but the above post tells me that I was probably moved from inland to outland which probably added to my processing time

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
Hi, I raised my first CSE today. Just used the Web form, it's pretty straightforward, fill all the mandatory fields. As for the "enquiry" field, I wrote it in a form of an email, stating that my application has passed the regular processing time and that I would like them to provide me with some info and or a timeframe...
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I'll let you know if there is any response. Good luck.
Hi,

Exactly 10 work days after I raised CSE I got the blank automatic response.
(I'm an OINP FSW, Background "In Progress 2" from 29.May). I'll try calling them to see what's happening. Probably stuck with security screening :|

Cheers

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hi,

Exactly 10 work days after I raised CSE I got the blank automatic response.
(I'm an OINP FSW, Background "In Progress 2" from 29.May). I'll try calling them to see what's happening. Probably stuck with security screening :|

Cheers
Same here, I sent them a 1st email after 6 months and got an automatic response and after few day again i sent a web form query...same response a few days back..but no actual response from anyone from CIC.. I have no clue about what to do except getting frustrated and wait...

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
4 weeks since PPR and sending passports to Cairo Visa Office with no VISA issued till the moment.

Emailing them & calling CIC didn't help.

Anyone in the same boat?

apuba_rcc

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone, I am CEC inland applicant. AOR is on May 8th, Medical passed on Jun 6th. Background Check was changed from 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we start your background check' to 'Not applicable', although I did not receive any email for this. I believe next status will be something like: 'We are processing your background check'? This 'Not applicable' status is showing for past 1 week. Any idea when I should expect my PPR?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sunhuatom

Dec 12, 2016
7 months since Aor now. CEC Outland.
I get stuck in background check. And according to the GCMS note, they just began security screening on 20th June, and it will last more than 3 months. ...

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
7 months since Aor now. CEC Outland.
I get stuck in background check. And according to the GCMS note, they just began security screening on 20th June, and it will last more than 3 months. ...
do you know which VO is processing your papers?

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
no they are probably using a pen and paper to draw the CoPR... useless people at visa offices... urgh

so frustrating to be stuck at the last hurdle... my passports been stuck for 17 days. And I called then last Friday, and received an email on Monday (yesterday) saying that they have received my passport and will send it out "shortly". My tracking is still not activated yet today, so not sure about the definition of "shortly"! My passport had been received for more than a month and had been sent out for over five weeks.......