+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

Julien_Noel

Jan 16, 2018
Hello, Is there anyone here who is yet to receive PPR email and still stuck in IP2 also crossed the 6 month mark? Anyone here knows if he/she is under security screening? An agent told me over the call that everyone goes through it but I don't understand how it can be completed in just 1-2 days after moving to IP2 as I have seen many applicants recently. I am stuck now in IP2 since 30th July and got a ghost update on 7th August still nothing and upon talking to an agent after 7th August he said that Background check is still in progress and no time frame can be given. This is so frustrating as I will be completing the 6 month mark in two weeks.
I am in the same situation. I am on a Post-Graduation working permit, living and working for the government in Toronto with my spouse. I am Belgian, she is Spanish.

AOR on January 26th. Request for more information on personal history (we forgot to cover 4 months of her history) on February 14th, completed 3 days after that.

Now my profile says that (since early June) but I have no clue if I am in IP1 or IP2:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Early August I got what I think is a ghost update: no email but the application status changed to "Application/profile updated" and then went back to "Submitted" 2 days later.

My PGWP is expiring end of September... Anybody can advise? Are we in IP2?

Thank you!

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
I am in the same situation. I am on a Post-Graduation working permit, living and working for the government in Toronto with my spouse. I am Belgian, she is Spanish.

AOR on January 26th. Request for more information on personal history (we forgot to cover 4 months of her history) on February 14th, completed 3 days after that.

Now my profile says that (since early June) but I have no clue if I am in IP1 or IP2:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Early August I got what I think is a ghost update: no email but the application status changed to "Application/profile updated" and then went back to "Submitted" 2 days later.

My PGWP is expiring end of September... Anybody can advise? Are we in IP2?

Thank you!
The so-called IP2 = Background check We are processing your background check.

The true understanding of where your application is would be by obtaining GCMS notes.

Reactions: Julien_Noel

Julien_Noel

Jan 16, 2018
The so-called IP2 = Background check We are processing your background check.

The true understanding of where your application is would be by obtaining GCMS notes.
Thank you. I have sent a Case Specific Enquiry last week, and if by the end of the month I do not get additional info, I will request GCMS notes.

Micoloski

Jul 11, 2018
Hi Pls add me to the WhatsApp group +2348138610994! AOR since Feb 14. What’s the number to call CIC? Really need to know what’s delaying my EE application

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello, Is there anyone here who is yet to receive PPR email and still stuck in IP2 also crossed the 6 month mark? Anyone here knows if he/she is under security screening? An agent told me over the call that everyone goes through it but I don't understand how it can be completed in just 1-2 days after moving to IP2 as I have seen many applicants recently. I am stuck now in IP2 since 30th July and got a ghost update on 7th August still nothing and upon talking to an agent after 7th August he said that Background check is still in progress and no time frame can be given. This is so frustrating as I will be completing the 6 month mark in two weeks.
When did you order your first gcms notes? What date were they generated after aor? Did they have any mention of s15 or s16?

xiaobai

Aug 23, 2018
Got PPR yesterday!
Timeline:
11/15 ITA
2/14 AOR
2/22 ADR for FBI PCC, uploaded same day
07/02 ordered GCMS notes
08/01 GCMS notes received. It says "review required" because of insufficient funds in bank statement. My fault, seems that they only consider balance on the last statement ending date.
08/06 raised CSE and provided new POF documents
08/06 moved to IP2, maybe just a coincidence.
08/07 received a "procedural fairness" letter for POF. given 30 days to respond.
08/08 uploaded POF documents
08/22 account updated from "additional docs have been uploaded" to "we are reviewing the additional docs." PPR email received at 6PM PST.

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Got PPR yesterday!
Timeline:
11/15 ITA
2/14 AOR
07/02 ordered GCMS notes
08/01 GCMS notes received. It says "review required" because of insufficient funds in bank statement. My fault, seems that they only consider balance on the last statement ending date.
08/07 received a "procedural fairness" letter for POF. given 30 days to respond.
08/22 account updated from "additional docs have been uploaded" to "we are reviewing the additional docs." PPR email received at 6PM PST.
Huge Congratulations

Micoloski

Jul 11, 2018
Got PPR yesterday!
Timeline:
11/15 ITA
2/14 AOR
07/02 ordered GCMS notes
congratulations after the long waiting.

Reactions: kushagra452

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi everyone....I want to know that if I receive the passport submission email and I'm in some other country then can I request them to allow me to submit my passport in that country? or is it that I have to submit in my country only?

montrealjuly2011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hi Everyone,
i wanted to request some info around process of ordering GCMS notes from this group. Hope someone/anyone can help.

My timelines is as below:
Feb Aor 2018
IP May 2018
IP 2 July 2018
No PPR - 6 months time period end today.
Visa Office: London

How do I request GCMS notes on my file?
Also people keep mentioning that there is a ghost update. Where do you see this status update?
Thank you