06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wrong advice. It will lead to rejection if he is claiming points for it.
If he is claiming points for it then you are correct it will lead to rejection. I thought his HDFC was beyond the 3 year window and that's why I said if you are not claiming points then upload LOE, etc etc.
However, @Anuja Vinothkumar if you are claiming points for it then you have to substantiate the experience otherwise your CRS points will go down when they recalculate your points

Reactions: Anuja Vinothkumar

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My worthless consultant only uploaded it. What will happen now?
You have to substantiate and prove your HDFC experience as your other experience is less than 3 years. Sorry I did not realize earlier that your other employment is less than the 3 year period to get maximum points.

Reactions: Anuja Vinothkumar

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
Thank you all for your guidance friends. Anyhow I ordered new gcms notes a week back.
Now i'm going to try to get my referral letter from HDFC bank.
Please suggest me as whether I can uploaded it as soon as i get it or wait for them to ask for the ADR.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thank you all for your guidance friends. Anyhow I ordered new gcms notes a week back.
Now i'm going to try to get my referral letter from HDFC bank.
Please suggest me as whether I can uploaded it as soon as i get it or wait for them to ask for the ADR.
Don't wait. Upload ASAP via CSE.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Y

It is not about primary NOC. You provided self attested letter, you should have got a colleague to write a letter for you.
And just making some other NOC as primary does not solve the purpose here. As I explained earlier, if you are claiming points for all 3 jobs then you need to provide letter for all three companies , as simple as that. Can you get a colleague to write letter for you and uplaod via CSE?
Unfortunately none of my colleagues are ready to provide a letter as they're too scared with the stringent policies of this investment bank.

I mean I have enough points even without this experience, it's just that I'm stuck and if I get a chance I can request to get it removed.

Even without this I am scoring points for 4+ years of work ex

Really worried and confused. Don't wanna rejection after coming so far.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Unfortunately none of my colleagues are ready to provide a letter as they're too scared with the stringent policies of this investment bank.

I mean I have enough points even without this experience, it's just that I'm stuck and if I get a chance I can request to get it removed.

Even without this I am scoring points for 4+ years of work ex

Really worried and confused. Don't wanna rejection after coming so far.
If you are not claiming points for this, then you should have not shown in work history. But it is fine, it will not lead to rejection, then can in worst case, remove this experience, but your points will not be affected as you said.

Real concern is, are you showing multiple NOC and is your primary NOC this one for which you have not provided letter?

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
If you are not claiming points for this, then you should have not shown in work history. But it is fine, it will not lead to rejection, then can in worst case, remove this experience, but your points will not be affected as you said.

Real concern is, are you showing multiple NOC and is your primary NOC this one for which you have not provided letter?
Yes exactly, I put this one as a primary work ex and we did claim points for it but apparently as per the notes I'm well off even without it and as I see the analyst hasn't awarded points to me for this work ex but only for the other 2

L1a2h4

Aug 6, 2018
I've sent my passport to Ottawa CPO for COPR. Sent last evening via FedEx from US and received this afternoon. Does anyone know how much time Ottawa takes to despatch it back?

SaiKavi

Mar 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-02-2018
Hi,

Yes am in the same boat, got Gcms and found out my eligibility was under review due to LOE. Am now passed 6 months (AOR 4 Feb) called them today and they told me my file was sent back to CIO-Sydney from CPC-Ottawa on August 1st... Have no Idea why they did that, my file has been with them for over 5 months. I have now addressed the issue raised in the report... Hopefully I'll know more soon.
Hi,

I havent got any communication from CIC. No ADRs. The GCMS says the file is awaiting review from an officer. I will be reaching 6 months mark next wednesday.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

I havent got any communication from CIC. No ADRs. The GCMS says the file is awaiting review from an officer. I will be reaching 6 months mark next wednesday.
6 months mark from AOR or R10 check? IRCC says they process most of the applications within 6 months of R10 eligibility check.

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi,

I think once you are under "required review", you are at the mercy of the Visa Officer. Seems we have identical timelines, I also didn't get a request for additional documents and won't have known the issue till I had my GCMS report. So am sure you have something there that needs review.

In regards to mine, the company I worked for Stated resumption date as Dec, instead of Nov. which caused a one month loss in my 3 years claim of work experience and the need for "Required Review". Silly error which i should have found before submitting, but here we are.

I contacted the company and they corrected the error and sent an amendment letter along with an apology to IRCC stating the error was theirs and not mine, raised a CSE and submitted the letters.

Just hope they review mine as soon as possible cause its over 6 months now.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Guys, How long after a ghost update one should expect PPR? Is a ghost update really an indication that the file processing has been completed?

drezashah

Jun 28, 2017
Guys, How long after a ghost update one should expect PPR? Is a ghost update really an indication that the file processing has been completed?
depends on the status of each application
but if eligibility is passed and u r lucky enough to avoid security screening then it is most probably PPR
The time frame varies from just a couple of days to one month and a half based on what I've seen