+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

RSands242

Oct 30, 2018
Only CEC applicants can contact/email MP ?

I'm FSW-outland applicant , is it possible for me to contact them?
If yes , how can I do the same?
I'm not sure if you can ask your local MP if you're outside of Canada.
You can try contacting your embassy's office in Ottawa to see if this is something they can assist you with

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Huge congratulations... Am so happy for us that waited almost a year.

Takes Deep an Huge patience!!!
Thanks! Yes, almost a year!! Some days I thought about withdrawing and applying again. But nothing can assure you won’t be flagged with “Review Required” or Security Screening. So the secret is HUGE PATIENCE!

Reactions: djangoboy

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hello,
Can anyone tell me where to upload the medical report after redoing the medicals. There is no placeholder opened in my account.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
OK so we won't have the COPR until at least March 1st (we waiting on her passport to be renewed because expiring soon). Then we have a trip outside of Canada booked in April. Should I wait until then to activate my COPR or I do it earlier but then am I able to travel while I waiting for my PR card? I doubt it.
Hi! How has been the process after PPR? Did you get COPR? Landed?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
How long it takes for medicals to pass after re-doing medicals? Is re-medical request a sign that Security screening has completed?

Keeks2610

Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys. Inland cec applicant.
AOR : February 26th

I haven’t received an update. I’m checking every day. I’m very stressed, even more when I see people getting their application going from aor to por in less than two month.

I’m desperate. Something went probably wrong. I’m really worried.

4377724950 please add me

Reactions: EE12345