+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

Julien_Noel

Jan 16, 2018
Do you know whats the reason for Review Required? As per your notes? And may I know what your visa office is?
It says that there is a NOC code that matches my work experience better, but that "it does not affect my eligibility" so I have no clue what the review is for. I suspect the delay is caused by my spouse (I can't see her notes they were all blacked out since I ordered it under my name) because she traveled all around the world and lived in China.

This is so stressing. Raised 2 CSE. Response to first one was: Your application is still processing. To second one was: your application is waiting the review of an officer.
Both my responses were: application is being processed. I stopped worrying, i got my work permit, I don't want to get all stressed out for PR, god knows why they are taking so fucking long, but I'd rather not be obsessed over it.

Finally got my golden email after 301 days on 06/12/2018. Hold on guys... Its coming :)
AOR 8th feb
MEP 16the feb
Ip2- 19th feb
PPR-6the dec
Congrats, it gives me hope :)

Reactions: Indigrrl

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
So happy for you, mine is 310 days and counting. Pls where was your visa office?
New Delhi visa office. I was one of the unlucky ones whose file moved there haha. They took 3 months to release my gcms notes too and there was no movement in the file since April when it moved to New Delhi

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
New Delhi visa office. I was one of the unlucky ones whose file moved there haha. They took 3 months to release my gcms notes too and there was no movement in the file since April when it moved to New Delhi
Does all Indian applicants move to New Delhi VO. I will be on the same boat if that is true :( Will be hating NDVO with a passion

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Does all Indian applicants move to New Delhi VO. I will be on the same boat if that is true :( Will be hating NDVO with a passion
No they don't...I don't know how things are now but in our feb group almost all files were processed in Ottawa and only a few moved to local visa offices. And I believe even NDVO was very good and very predictable regarding issuing PR. Only a few files were held back each month and I was one of the unlucky ones lol. Some files are held back in Ottawa too and in all the other local visa offices. I wouldn't say one office is faster than the other but some people do get really quick PPR from Ottawa. But this is all just speculations. Finally, it will come when it has to. Just make sure all your documents are fine, and then sit back and relax and be happy whenever it comes haha

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No they don't...I don't know how things are now but in our feb group almost all files were processed in Ottawa and only a few moved to local visa offices. And I believe even NDVO was very good and very predictable regarding issuing PR. Only a few files were held back each month and I was one of the unlucky ones lol. Some files are held back in Ottawa too and in all the other local visa offices. I wouldn't say one office is faster than the other but some people do get really quick PPR from Ottawa. But this is all just speculations. Finally, it will come when it has to. Just make sure all your documents are fine, and then sit back and relax and be happy whenever it comes haha
Hope mine is processed at Ottawa lol.

Reactions: Indigrrl