17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
249 days since AOR. CEC Inland.
In your experience, is there a chance to be rejected at this point?
Most delays are due to the applicant being stuck in security screening, and by this time the eligibility is passed, so the chances of rejection are next to zero, barring any issues in the security.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Most delays are due to the applicant being stuck in security screening, and by this time the eligibility is passed, so the chances of rejection are next to zero, barring any issues in the security.
Thanks legalfalcon. But how about when Elegibility is still being reviewed at this point? No ADR.

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys, keep an eye on your spam folder as well. Don't miss the PPR e-mail!

Also, follow this advice:

Good luck!
Thx. But I am still waiting. I don't know what's going on in Sydney VO. I know other applicants who are in the same situation. Also called IRCC and raised CSE but all I have received was a generic response from them.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thx. But I am still waiting. I don't know what's going on in Sydney VO. I know other applicants who are in the same situation. Also called IRCC and raised CSE but all I have received was a generic response from them.
Incredible! What can be holding them to send PPR which by the way seems to be also an automated e-mail? If your application is already approved!. This would mean 1 application less in their backlog! I don’t understand.

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Incredible! What can be holding them to send PPR which by the way seems to be also an automated e-mail? If your application is already approved!. This would mean 1 application less in their backlog! I don’t understand.
That's also the question for which I'm eager to find an answer. I know at least 20 more applicants whose application are "approved/finalized" in Sydney VO and are still waiting for PPR. Almost all of them had their application approved on Oct 18th or a later date.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I am in the exact same situation. 10 months in, applied through FSW for myself and my spouse. Currently both working in Canada (for government!), did CSE (formatted answer "please continue waiting") and requested my GMCS note, which still states "Eligibility: Review Required" (I think it's because they think there is a more appropriate NOC for my work experience that the one I chose - but it does not have an impact on whether I am eligible), and security "not started". I could not see the info related to my spouse as they removed it as per the Privacy Act.

My working visa has expired, we had to apply for a Open Bridging Permit ($500!), and cancel our vacations (since we can't leave the country while on implied status). I don't get what is happening, I don't understand why they are so slow, it seems like the assessment of my application was done in March... What happened in the meantime, I don't know. Very stressful,
Have you received PPR already?
Similar situation here. CEC Inland, on PGWP. Did you get your BOWP? May need to do the same.

Julien_Noel

Jan 16, 2018
Have you received PPR already?
Similar situation here. CEC Inland, on PGWP. Did you get your BOWP? May need to do the same.
Still waiting. Applied for BOWP on September 19th, still no answer. I must leave the country on December 16 to go home for the holidays, and it stresses me a lot.
For the PR, I am going crazy, as we applied January 27th... I raised two CSE, I ordered my notes (not helpful), I asked my boss (I work for government!) to reach out to immigration himself, but to no avail. We are losing our patience.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Still waiting. Applied for BOWP on September 19th, still no answer. I must leave the country on December 16 to go home for the holidays, and it stresses me a lot.
For the PR, I am going crazy, as we applied January 27th... I raised two CSE, I ordered my notes (not helpful), I asked my boss (I work for government!) to reach out to immigration himself, but to no avail. We are losing our patience.
I understand how you feel bcause I feel the same: anxious, frustrated, sometimes angry, sad. One would think that being already in Canada, being law abiding person, working and paying taxes would make the process faster. But no!

Reactions: MarsiaMS

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
I understand how you feel bcause I feel the same: anxious, frustrated, sometimes angry, sad. One would think that being already in Canada, being law abiding person, working and paying taxes would make the process faster. But no!
I concur with this... I mean, you pay taxes, work meticulously, have no issues with government, no fines, virtually a clean status, and then they delay your application. You have no access to anything, just frustrating!!!

Reactions: MarsiaMS

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I concur with this... I mean, you pay taxes, work meticulously, have no issues with government, no fines, virtually a clean status, and then they delay your application. You have no access to anything, just frustrating!!!
Yeah! And the sad part is that maybe is in review because you did not chose the correct NOC or for
I don’t understand. Happy for june Inland applicants, but how is it possible that many of them got PPR today and March still waiting!

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Raised CSE and today I got the following answer from Sydney, Nova Scotia:
“Application is awaiting the review of an officer”.
Is this a good/bad signal? ☹

shaggy.saha

Oct 2, 2018
I am
Hello all,
I am a CEC Inland Applicant who received an invite to apply back in Dec 2017.

AOR: Feb 28th 2018
Medicals Passed: March 2018
IP2 Started: Sometime in April 2018

Ordered GCMS notes on June 20th and received them on July 20th
Medicals & Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required for A11.2 and job duties not specified on a letter head(got a signed affidavit from a senior colleague). My job title and start/end dates are on an official company letter.

MP Inquired about PR: Sept 13th
I raised a CSE regarding PR: Oct 11th
Got generic response on Oct 18th stating my application is still in process and they will communicate with me when a decision is made.

Bridging Open Work permit(BOWP) application submitted on August 27th 2018 (a day before my WP expiry)
BOWP Approved: Oct 30th 2018

My passport Expires in June 2019.
No Updates since.

Feels like they forgot about me :(
I am AOR - Feb 27. Still awaiting. Eligibility Review required A11.2