+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Yes, I have and also spoke to an agent. Eligibility still Review Required, Criminality and Medicals passed, security Not Started (7 months in!!!). Don't know what I did for them to forget about me. Just decided not to worry and face work as am in Canada already. When they are ready they'll get back in touch.
This is crazy........Any update? And what is your visa office?

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
@Jimioguns any update on your PR? Did you send a CSE? Please let me know!
No Update as of yet... going to 10 months now, ordered all necessary, sent CSE, MP has intervened, even contacted the immigration minister... all saying my application is still in process, don't know what i can do but to wait now.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
No Update as of yet... going to 10 months now, ordered all necessary, sent CSE, MP has intervened, even contacted the immigration minister... all saying my application is still in process, don't know what i can do but to wait now.
This is completely scary! I am very sorry about your situation. Do you mind discussing what your GCMS notes says? Was there any obvious reason why they are delaying making a decision? What explicit concern are they looking into that is keeping the file in progress?

Julien_Noel

Jan 16, 2018
I am in the exact same situation. 10 months in, applied through FSW for myself and my spouse. Currently both working in Canada (for government!), did CSE (formatted answer "please continue waiting") and requested my GMCS note, which still states "Eligibility: Review Required" (I think it's because they think there is a more appropriate NOC for my work experience that the one I chose - but it does not have an impact on whether I am eligible), and security "not started". I could not see the info related to my spouse as they removed it as per the Privacy Act.

My working visa has expired, we had to apply for a Open Bridging Permit ($500!), and cancel our vacations (since we can't leave the country while on implied status). I don't get what is happening, I don't understand why they are so slow, it seems like the assessment of my application was done in March... What happened in the meantime, I don't know. Very stressful,

RSands242

Oct 30, 2018
Hello all,
I am a CEC Inland Applicant who received an invite to apply back in Dec 2017.

AOR: Feb 28th 2018
Medicals Passed: March 2018
IP2 Started: Sometime in April 2018

Ordered GCMS notes on June 20th and received them on July 20th
Medicals & Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required for A11.2 and job duties not specified on a letter head(got a signed affidavit from a senior colleague). My job title and start/end dates are on an official company letter.

MP Inquired about PR: Sept 13th
I raised a CSE regarding PR: Oct 11th
Got generic response on Oct 18th stating my application is still in process and they will communicate with me when a decision is made.

Bridging Open Work permit(BOWP) application submitted on August 27th 2018 (a day before my WP expiry)
BOWP Approved: Oct 30th 2018

My passport Expires in June 2019.
No Updates since.

Feels like they forgot about me :(

Reactions: MarsiaMS

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I am a CEC Inland Applicant who received an invite to apply back in Dec 2017.

AOR: Feb 28th 2018
Medicals Passed: March 2018
IP2 Started: Sometime in April 2018

Ordered GCMS notes on June 20th and received them on July 20th
Medicals & Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Review Required for A11.2 and job duties not specified on a letter head(got a signed affidavit from a senior colleague). My job title and start/end dates are on an official company letter.

MP Inquired about PR: Sept 13th
I raised a CSE regarding PR: Oct 11th
Got generic response on Oct 18th stating my application is still in process and they will communicate with me when a decision is made.

Bridging Open Work permit(BOWP) application submitted on August 27th 2018 (a day before my WP expiry)
BOWP Approved: Oct 30th 2018

My passport Expires in June 2019.
No Updates since.

Feels like they forgot about me :(
Hang in there! I am sure good news is around the corner.