+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

floriasung

May 26, 2017
I'm Feb 15 AOR, FSW Inland, I'm already over 180 days so I called CIC this morning, the agent told me that my file is waiting for the Security Check to start, except that, everything is done. And they cannot do anything to push the file even it is overdue, just emphasize that the processing time varies in each case. I was very disappointed at the conversation. I checked the 3 GCMS notes that I have ordered, and I found that my Security section has been created on March 21, and there is no movement since it is created, always remained the same in my may, June and July notes. And the weird part is that, I can only see the Security check has been assigned by "WBMRCR", while there is always blank in the "Assigned to", this means nobody is taking care of that right?

Anyone ordered GCMS notes have the same situation as mine? And please advise what I can do to push this issue.

Thank you so much!

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
I'm Feb 15 AOR, FSW Inland, I'm already over 180 days so I called CIC this morning, the agent told me that my file is waiting for the Security Check to start, except that, everything is done. And they cannot do anything to push the file even it is overdue, just emphasize that the processing time varies in each case. I was very disappointed at the conversation. I checked the 3 GCMS notes that I have ordered, and I found that my Security section has been created on March 21, and there is no movement since it is created, always remained the same in my may, June and July notes. And the weird part is that, I can only see the Security check has been assigned by "WBMRCR", while there is always blank in the "Assigned to", this means nobody is taking care of that right?

Anyone ordered GCMS notes have the same situation as mine? And please advise what I can do to push this issue.

Thank you so much!
What is ur bg status? As per gcms notes ur eligibility s passed or reccmnd passed? S dr any security screening mentioned under activities?

demo213

Jun 9, 2017
I stand corrected on checking you account daily.

See what happened;
after I read your response to my post I decided to check my account and see. Guess what! My BG turned to IP2! My BG has been NA for 4 months!

Looks like the waiting is gonna be over soon :)

Full time line:
AOR - Feb 15th
Medical passed - march 24th
BG NA - April 25th or thereabout
ADR - Aug 1st
IP2 - Aug 21st.

While I agree with what you have said, I still think checking your account will be a good one.
In my case, as I was getting close to 6 months, I raised a CSE and got an update from 1P1-NA on Aug 8 then NA-1P2 on Aug 11. I would have missed this update if I wasn't checking daily. The benefit? After seeing 1P2, I called the next day and was told my application has been approved but might not get the mail until Jan 2018!
I explained to the lady my study permit already expired and got the mail the same day. I didn't get any email notification in my cic althrough this time.
So please, try to check your account at least every day.
As per GCMS notes, CIC call agents have told me three times now that when GCMS notes is ordered your file is put on hold! They said I caused my delay cos I ordered three times. I stopped doing GCMS after hearing that. While I do not believe the hypothesis, I agree that GCMS can be a waste of money!
But I habe seen people benefit from it though. A friend saw that the case analyst had problems with his not-so-detailed job duties on his GCMS. He was able to get a detailed letter and raised a CSE to attach the letter.

I guess it's easier said than done for those whose PPR have been approved.
I wish those waiting all the best!

Reactions: olak131

floriasung

May 26, 2017
What is ur bg status? As per gcms notes ur eligibility s passed or reccmnd passed? S dr any security screening mentioned under activities?
My Security Scheck status has been Not applicable since Apr 27. All my medical/criminal/eligibility are Passed. No security screening has been mentioned in my notes. And the call-centre agent said everything is good except Security Check not started. I was wondering when my security check would finally start? Is there still any Feb FSW inland friend are waiting as I am?

ameydixit

Apr 7, 2016
Today I completed 6 months since AOR 22 Feb. I got through CPC Ottawa and was informed that my file is being processed at Central Intake Office (CIO) Ottawa.
- does anyone have CIO Ottawa number?

floriasung

May 26, 2017

See what happened;
after I read your response to my post I decided to check my account and see. Guess what! My BG turned to IP2! My BG has been NA for 4 months!

Full time line:
AOR - Feb 15th
ADR - Aug 1st
IP2 - Aug 21st.
Hey buddy! I'm also Feb 15 AOR. After I read your comment I just log in to my account and guess what, my Background Status changed to IP2 as well!!!
After being NA since April 27, now it turned into "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I guess this is IP(2) right? Does IP(2) means my Security check has been cleared?

Also any expert in this forum know how long it takes from IP(2) to PPR based on current processing time?

Thanks a lot my friends! Let's pray for the PPR email coming soon!

Reactions: demo213

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015

See what happened;

Full time line:
AOR - Feb 15th
ADR - Aug 1st
IP2 - Aug 21st.
I your LVO is NDVO???

kapilarora

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hey buddy! I'm also Feb 15 AOR. After I read your comment I just log in to my account and guess what, my Background Status changed to IP2 as well!!!
After being NA since April 27, now it turned into "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I guess this is IP(2) right? Does IP(2) means my Security check has been cleared?

Also any expert in this forum know how long it takes from IP(2) to PPR based on current processing time?

Your LVO is NDVO???

floriasung

May 26, 2017

My timeline:

AOR - Feb 15th, FSW Inland
Medical passed - March 28
BG NA - April 27
IP2 - Aug 21

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Im a 4th feb pnp inland and my bg is ip2 since 27july .. m a pakistani ...i called many cic many times and agent said that they are doing background check they have sent request to canadian security agencies and waiting for their response .. else everything is done medical is passed eligibility is passed
Today i got a reply from ottawa tbat my fule is under additional verification ... does this mean m stuck under security screening ? How much time will it take ?, does anyone knows what is the maximum time in which we can get ppr ?

Mz123

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone recently got his/her bowp ? Or someone can tell me Of which dates they are processing bowp ?