AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Nordic_Kuma

Feb 21, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Hey, I also stuck for about 15 months after AOR on Feb 2017. I finally got PPR on April 2018 and landed on May.

You could ask for ATIP from CSIS, which is the department to do security screening. And then you could know whether your background check has been cleared.

Good luck, man
Hello my friends

My AOR is dated Feb 19, 2017
My IP2 stage is started on 02 November 2017.

My status is as follows,

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of Medical Results : We are reviewing the results of our medical exam
Review of additional documents : Not applicable
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This has been my status for the past few months. My file is stuck in security screening clearance and nothing can be done at this stage. With PNP waiting time (since November 2015) It has been more than 3.5 years. Anyone with similar story?

My life is on hold for such a long time, and now I am really wondering is it worth it? Their reply is that they cannot provide timeline when these verification's would be finished. Even that my file is rejected would be an answer, to continue with our life.

Reactions: traveler982

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, I also stuck for about 15 months after AOR on Feb 2017. I finally got PPR on April 2018 and landed on May.

You could ask for ATIP from CSIS, which is the department to do security screening. And then you could know whether your background check has been cleared.

Good luck, man
I don't know if I could order ATIP because I live outside Canada. Should I use third person collaboration?

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Did you guys already got your PR?

Mayuri659

Dec 2, 2018
Hi All,

Have been following this thread silently for a while so thought to let you guys know. I got my PPR mail today. Below was my timeline.

CEC INLAND - Applied with ICT 50 points
AOR - 8th FEB
Medicals Passed - 25th April
IP1- 7th April
NA - 25th April
IP2 - 9th May
PPR - 18th May

God luck to everyone waiting for the PPR. Just hang in there...!! :)
Can you please guide me what documents submitted for claim Job offer (50 points )?