+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Daria_1007

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Toronto
AOR Feb 6,2017
Yesterday received adr for an updated travel history. Anyone received anything similar?

CSIS completed in February 2018, medicals extended till November

Trigger1234

May 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Feb 6,2017
Yesterday received adr for an updated travel history. Anyone received anything similar?

CSIS completed in February 2018, medicals extended till November
I got the same thing. PPR received within a week.
AOR 15th Feb 2017
PPR 9th April 2018
I got the travel history update request on April the 4th

Jun 10, 2015
Finally received PPR request 2-3 days back. Here is my timeline. I have doubted and thought of withdrawing and refiling many times during the last one and half years. Was a tough wait but well worth it in the end.
I also emailed them and called them few times. I have heard that this helps to get your file moving along. If anyone has not heard back from them since few months, i would suggest start to pester them by emailing and calling.
For background, I am an Indian Citizen living in the US.

AOR: Feb 10,2017
April 4, 2017: Asked to request a different version of ECA report
April 5, 2017: Submitted new ECA report
May 19, 2017: Asked to pay RPRF
May 20, 2017: Paid RPRF
July 20, 2017: I got to know that CIC - India (or third-party) called my employer in India to do a background check. I was working with a small company that was unable to give right answers to convince CIC of the work experience.
Dec 15, 2017: Asked to schedule new Schedule A (IMM 5669) for me and wife
Dec 16, 2017: Asked to submit new travel history information form for me and wife
Dec 16, 2017: submitted new schedule A and travel history form
Dec 20, 2017: Asked to submit new USA - FBI police clearance. This is the worst thing to ask as it takes 4 months to get a new FBI report
They gave me 3 months timeline, but i kept asking for extension as I did not get the report back till May
May 15, 2018: Submitted new FBI report
May 20, 2018: Emailed and called them to take a decision on the application as this is affecting my life.
June 5, 2018: Finally Received the PPR request
June 6, 2018: Submitted Passports

Reactions: Mthornt and mamgain

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
Hello guys,

My application is at the stage of IP2 since Feb-2018 and additional documents were asked last month which includes employment details including salary slip, appointment letter, tax letter and explanation how i was able to work with two employer at the same time.

I provided the all documents ( salary slip, appointment letter, tax letter) and explained that i was working part time with another employer.

Now its been one month and no communication so far .

what i should expect, really scared ;-(

NPDCANADA

Jul 25, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
December 2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
Finally application is approved and counter foil generated on 17th August 2018.

February 3, 2016: Express Entry Profile Created

February 8, 2016: Provincial Interest Letter (Ontario).

Submitted(couriered) application around 11-15th feb 2016(Paper submission).

Oct 2016: DD expired. Resent payment.

December 5, 2016: request for latest PoF / 6 months statement. ECA authorization and statement to demonstrate intent to stay in Ontario / ties to Ontario.

Responded within a week (Paper submission - Courier)

December 26, 2016: Provincial/Territorial Nomination Letter

January 4, 2017: Invitation to Apply

February 7, 2017: AOR

March 10, 2017: Additional Document request (scanned copy of original IELTS - online copy was not accepted)

June-August 2017: Communicated multiple times about my wife’s pregnancy and there was no response.

September 4, 2017: PPR request (1st time)

September 5, 2017: Passport sent via VFS

September 12, 2017: Additional Document request (Employer reference letter on job responsibility / Detailed experience letter). Passport was sent back with note – It was requested inadvertently.

November 2017 – May 2018: Communicated (web form/email to Canada & NDVO) multiple times about birth of daughter (DOB 21Oct2017) and there was no response.

June 5, 2018: Communicated again (web form/email)

June 12, 2018: Request for additional fee for daughter, IMM0008 form and new family form.

June 22, 2018: Request for medical

July 2, 2018: Completed the medical

July 10, 2018: Contacted NDVO via email/web form about medical status

July 11, 2018: Medical status changed to passed

July 26, 2018: Got Passport Request (PPR) in email. But no message/request letter in MyCIC.

August 6, 2018: Submitted Passport via VFS. Opted for courier.

August 7, 2018: Passport received @NDVO

August 17, 2018: Application approved and counter foil generated. Waiting for alert message of PP/COPR dispatch.

usman.sandhu

Aug 8, 2017
Hi... I would appreciate some advice on my problem,

My AOR is dated Feb 28, 2017 (Read on Mar 1, 2017).

My status is as follows,

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Review of Medical Results : We are reviewing the results of our medical exam
Review of additional documents : Not applicable
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This has been my status for the past few months. I have been informed by my immigration consultant that my application is stuck in security clearance and nothing can be done at this stage from our end. It has been more than 1.5 years. I am not sure what to do to get my application processed.

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated..

me.usman

Jan 3, 2018
Hi... I would appreciate some advice on my problem,

My AOR is dated Feb 28, 2017 (Read on Mar 1, 2017).

My status is as follows,

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This has been my status for the past few months. I have been informed by my immigration consultant that my application is stuck in security clearance and nothing can be done at this stage from our end. It has been more than 1.5 years. I am not sure what to do to get my application processed.

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated..
Apply for GCMS and CBSA notes.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friends

My AOR is dated Feb 19, 2017
My IP2 stage is started on 02 November 2017.

My status is as follows,

This has been my status for the past few months. My file is stuck in security screening clearance and nothing can be done at this stage. With PNP waiting time (since November 2015) It has been more than 3.5 years. Anyone with similar story?

My life is on hold for such a long time, and now I am really wondering is it worth it? Their reply is that they cannot provide timeline when these verification's would be finished. Even that my file is rejected would be an answer, to continue with our life.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello my friends

My AOR is dated Feb 19, 2017
My IP2 stage is started on 02 November 2017.

My status is as follows,

This has been my status for the past few months. My file is stuck in security screening clearance and nothing can be done at this stage. With PNP waiting time (since November 2015) It has been more than 3.5 years. Anyone with similar story?

My life is on hold for such a long time, and now I am really wondering is it worth it? Their reply is that they cannot provide timeline when these verification's would be finished. Even that my file is rejected would be an answer, to continue with our life.

I am in somewhat similar situation.
Ontario pnp applied in Jan 2016, waited for over a year for pnp nomination. pr application aor march 2017. Remedies req and rprf requested in Feb 2018. Since then waiting. The delay in my case was for stepson medicals as we couldnt provide one. But the same in my opinion was cleared in June 2018. But even today no news on por. Last month visa office replied saying officer review pending.
Other than eligibility all clear per game notes.
Feeling disappointed but I am being hopeful..You too hang in there...Will soon be happy and all this frustration will vanish.

Reactions: traveler982