Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
PPR guys, 30 mins ago
Congratulations ;)

Can you share your timeline? and also if you are CEC, FSW Inland, Outland... :)

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
ibejiopad said:
PPR guys, 30 mins ago
Congrats!! Very happy for you. I always found your insights helpful on the forum and it was a pleasure having you on the ride.

I think I missed this batch also, my pain extends to next week where I hope for some closure.

To help with my waiting can you please share if the letter referred to your local VO and which LVO it is :). I suspect the batches are run by LVO and just want to confirm that.

Goodluck!

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
rsa.oopnp said:
PPR.....PPR.........PPR

Its here finally
Congrats!!!

Can you please share PPR email time and your Local VO name for us to figure out which LVOs they are targeting today.

Thank you and goodluck!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am really happy for my august ppr friends :) i came to think of you all as familly :)
Funny how you connect with people when you happen to be on the same boat :)

Really happy for everyone getting their pprs., jelous but happy ;)
Have great new lives, celebrate and relax , you have made it!

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
hotshot007 said:
Congrats!!!

Can you please share PPR email time and your Local VO name for us to figure out which LVOs they are targeting today.

Thank you and goodluck!
Sydney, australia.

Unfortunately for me, I left sydney 2 months ago. I am not sure whether to go ahead and pouch my passport there or request for a change to Acra VO. Need advice here folks

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
ibejiopad said:
Sydney, australia.

Unfortunately for me, I left sydney 2 months ago. I am not sure whether to go ahead and pouch my passport there or request for a change to Acra VO. Need advice here folks
I would suggest making a change to the Acra VO. They should easily do it, probably is a better and convenient approach.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
hotshot007 said:
I would suggest making a change to the Acra VO. They should easily do it, probably is a better and convenient approach.
Thanks, I agree with you.

Should the request go to Ottawa or Sydney Australia.?

Stressed!

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-08-2015
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Just wanted to check if anyone has received the PPR and had applied under OOPNP. My AOR is August 14.

CANEE

Dec 21, 2015
rsa.oopnp said:
PPR.....PPR.........PPR

Its here finally

CONGRATS!! hope all else goes fine for you!

Can you please share your timelines (AOR, BG start etc) , application type (Inland / Outland) and country of current residence?