Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Guys..As you all are aware my app got refused due to the Educational details submitted in wrong category of Canadian equivalency..
I created another profile with correct details and landed with Score of 456 (Earlier it was 468)

So few Questions if you all can help me

1.) Its been 12hrs i created this profile and got the email "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates.
Visit" but in MYCIC it still shows
Application/profile status Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank Registration Pending

wherein Job Bank is already registered and its active so How much time will it take for my application to be active/open status

2.> In the new profile i have mentioned my previous app details, so whenever i get the ITA will this time my process time will be faster?
3.>Also what are my chances of getting an ITA in coming weeks

Any help guidance will be appreciated

Amit

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
jorgecmb said:
My guess is that from now on outland applicants will receive PPR from their Local VO, as it should have been since the beginning, cutting out the extra steps to change VO after PPR.
Oh why? Did the most recent ones get it directly from the VO? That would be an improvement!

ibejiopad said:
Lols. Would definitely be happy to see you get your PPR like last year. On the otherhand, I have assumed all those getting PPRs today are for New Dehli VO and if you indeed got a PPR, that implies my assumptions are straight out of the window.
Yeah, I know what you mean. A pattern is comforting.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
Duskyblue said:
Oh why? Did the most recent ones get it directly from the VO? That would be an improvement!
Great improvement really. Thumbs up to CIC. I only hope I get my PPR very soon.

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
Duskyblue said:
From what we have seen, Ottawa only issued PPRs in December for Canada/US residents, and the latest batch was issued by New Delhi VO for our friends in India. Furthermore, its a much more clever approach, as significantly reduces manual labor to process hundreds of VO change requests. They already have the information of the applicant's country of residence, they could be trying to be more proactive on this matter.

But, again: that's only my guess

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsolanki14 said:
Guys..As you all are aware my app got refused due to the Educational details submitted in wrong category of Canadian equivalency..
I created another profile with correct details and landed with Score of 456 (Earlier it was 468)

1.) Its been 12hrs i created this profile and got the email "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of candidates.

wherein Job Bank is already registered and its active so How much time will it take for my application to be active/open status Give it some time 24 hours maximum to see the updated status

2.> In the new profile i have mentioned my previous app details, so whenever i get the ITA will this time my process time will be faster? -- i cannot comment on this but going by trends and what i have read in forum it will be fast compare to 1st application
3.>Also what are my chances of getting an ITA in coming weeks -- score is not increasing from 461 which is a positive sign and you can expect ITA in next 2 to 3 draws with your score

Amit
Can you elaborate more why your application got rejected.

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Dreams1985 said:
Can you elaborate more why your application got rejected.
My Previous post...

It was a mistake from my End, i selected Masters instead of 2 Bachelor’s degrees

I am from Indian and education details submitted are as follows

Master Degree : Masters in Mass Communication
Bachelors : Bachelors in Commerce

CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME ON THIS URGENTLY

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you held a Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree. The ECA you have provided confirms your educational equivalency as 2 Bachelor’s degrees.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it."

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
CANEE said:
Vishal, no movement for you since change in BG status in early Nov? MY BG status changed this week only - exactly 5 months from AOR!
Nope, no movement since BG status change in early Nov. I'm hoping that applicants from UAE will be considered in the next batch.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
amitsolanki14 said:

wherein Job Bank is already registered and its active so How much time will it take for my application to be active/open status

It might take some time for the profile to be registered into the system. I would suggest you to wait for atleast two days before your application becomes active/open.

2.> In the new profile i have mentioned my previous app details, so whenever i get the ITA will this time my process time will be faster?

Yes the probability is high that CIC might process your application quickly since they have already assessed most of your case file. One such example is the legendary Asivad Anac who got rejected and applied again. He received his PPR in 10 days. So keep your spirits high and wait. :)
3.>Also what are my chances of getting an ITA in coming weeks
CIC has indicated in it's report that for the year 2016. there is probability that CRS score will decrease. So you have a mighty good reason to be happy.

Amit

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015
Anyone received PPR recently with BG check as Not started ?

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
grajdev382 said:
Anyone received PPR recently with BG check as Not started ?
There were some cases in December

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jorgecmb said:
There were some cases in December
what AOR? I am not aweare of any such cases.. can you remeber a bit more?

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
what AOR? I am not aweare of any such cases.. can you remeber a bit more?
Yesterday also one member from Forum got PPR without background went to in progress. Even decision made is not started and he got PPR.

Just read in AOR in July or AOR in August thread last 5 to 6 pages i read somewhere i dont remember now

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsolanki14 said:
My Previous post...

It was a mistake from my End, i selected Masters instead of 2 Bachelor’s degrees

I am from Indian and education details submitted are as follows

Master Degree : Masters in Mass Communication
Bachelors : Bachelors in Commerce

CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME ON THIS URGENTLY

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you held a Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree. The ECA you have provided confirms your educational equivalency as 2 Bachelor’s degrees.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it."
You mean your application is refused after 5 months of getting AOR :eek:

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Just got my GCMS notes all three assessments not started :\

in the comment section no new words other than change of address back in November