14/08/15
Sincere thanks Vishal..
Lets be in touch

Add me

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
haris01 said:
Just got my GCMS notes all three assessments not started :\

in the comment section no new words other than change of address back in November
Are you inland or outland and did your bg change to in progress if you are outland? If so what was the date for that and the date your GCMS notes were generated.

Taras

Nov 25, 2015
Hi
aug 14 (CEC)
Today in myCIC BG changed from "in Progress" - to "Don't need at this time" ((((
What it can mean? :-\

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haris01 said:
FSW outland

Notes generated on 7th December

and BG never changed its not started
I think those who left with bg not started are in next batch i hope so ,like last time we all get our bg start and get ppr before 6 months ....

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Got my PPR about 12 hours ago guys ..:) I hope everything else goes well! I will send it in today. I live in Ottawa and I will mail it in from here:)!

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Congrats to All on PPRs!!
Any CEC applicants with movements on their file?

WalterW

Nov 30, 2015
Got my notes yesterday.

It's says passed everywhere except the security part. That is still in progress. Not sure what specifically that part refers to.

AOR - august 5th, FSW Inland.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
indianaspirant said:
Thanx a lot duskyblue.... I know urs is round the corner too.... N my other August aorers will get their pprs really soon too... My earnest wish
Congratulations friend!!! So good... I am August 7th AORian from India and wish I also get PPR soon ; ;D

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
TRUENORTH_4M_C2C said:
Thanks and yes, i'm from India.
Congratulations!!!! Enjoy th status! I am wishing my PPR happens soon... M also from India and August AOR...

AMEM

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
IELTS Request
02-09-2015
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
LANDED..........
DD-03-2016
amitsolanki14 said:
My Previous post...

It was a mistake from my End, i selected Masters instead of 2 Bachelor’s degrees

I am from Indian and education details submitted are as follows

Master Degree : Masters in Mass Communication
Bachelors : Bachelors in Commerce

CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME ON THIS URGENTLY

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

In your Express Entry profile you indicated that you held a Master’s Degree and a Bachelor’s Degree. The ECA you have provided confirms your educational equivalency as 2 Bachelor’s degrees.
In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it."

Do you think you can request for corrections?

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hey Guys, finally my BG check has started.. It must have started either yesterday or today.. I have not got any ghost email till now. Just logged in to mycic and saw the application status as Updated and BG check In progress.

Application Type: FSW-Outland
Country of Residence: USA
AOR:08/29
Application started processing as per ECAS: 09/05

Looks like other August AOR people should also have their BG check started. :) Keep on checking mycic account ;-)

Finally CIC is in action..

P.S: I have also ordered my GCMS notes in December and should receive them in next 2 weeks. Will let you know what's in it.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Aquarian25 said:
Hey Guys, finally my BG check has started.. It must have started either yesterday or today.. I have not got any ghost email till now. Just logged in to mycic and saw the application status as Updated and BG check In progress.

Looks like other August AOR people should also have their BG check started. :) Keep on checking mycic account ;-)

P.S: I have also ordered my GCMS notes in December and should receive them in next 2 weeks. Will let you know what's in it.
Good. Even i m expecting my notes to arrive this week somewere. Lets keep in touch coz i dnt know hw to read the notes.. and good luck...i m exactly one month behind yu...

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Aquarian25 said:

Finally... Hope now you application moves within their timeline.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquarian25 said:

Congrats Aquarian25. Hopefully, things move faster for you now and you hear back from them in a weeks time.