Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
VidyaM said:
Hello Guys...

Finally after long wait of 1 month.. I can see Medical pass on my profile today.

Quick dates

AOR - 25th August 15
Medical Pass - 24th Sept 2015

Quick question... whats next ??? and how much time it will take...??
I did ask a question about adding extra document and I got answer through CEC.. I am not sure how and what is CEC :( :( please advise...

Thank you again for everyone who is helping us around here.. Hope to see you everyone soon in Canada :)
Vidya
Thats CSE Vidya, it means case specific enquiry, you can google for the link n send that

VidyaM

Jul 11, 2015
Thanks.. so I was reading this topic quickly.. so now it seems next is Schedule A form which I will receive for me and my spouse.. is that right?
Also one more question.. can I go and upload documents in CSE or do I have to wait for CIC person to ask for those documents and then upload the same..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sad :(

still no update in myCic., my application is still closed and it's been a week since they informed me of reopening., my ECAS access is still not available..

kme :'(

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
colorblind said:
It seems that CIC works evenings as well... at 10.30pm Ottawa time, I have received a refusal on our application. This is the 3rd for EE and 4 all together.

This first 2 times it has been cancelled due to missing documents. This time the letter is a refusal saying that the job offer is not valid. My employer has put that the job offer is for a minimum of 2 years after the permanent residence has been achieved. and the officer said it is not valid as it has to say indeterminate.

This is BIG BIG BIG BS!!!!!

This time, the fees won't be returned, and thanks God we paid only the initial fee, not the RPRF, and we lost 1250$. My employer wanted to make sure I'd work for him at least 2 more years, and now this costed me, most probably the whole PR chance. My WP is expiring end of Nov... I did make another profile.. but yes, I did lose all the hopes.

Why this is a BIG BS?? cuz a few ppl I know, including 'close' friends, who did not work for the companies any more (after applying), and the companies that they had the JO from were CLOSED!!!!! NON EXISTING, BANCRUPTED, and they still got it....

It has now almost been 1 year of returned, cancelled and now refused application, and who knows what is going to happen, will there be more draws? will my employer be willing to change the JO... Our lives were and still are only and exclusively dictated by this constant fear. I do not have a country that I immensely love and respect to go back to, cuz that country made me go away.

What pisses me off is just how unfair it is. To do the CSE now, it will take them too long... the worst thing, there is no one to talk to. NO ONE!

My last timeline was.

AOR Aug 19
requested original ielts Aug 24
uploaded requested docs Aug 25
ECAS accessible and in process with 4 lines Aug 26
medical passed Aug 27
bckgrnd check in progress Aug 27
application refused Sep 23

this is a tough game guys...
Hi there,

Sometimes I feel like its about your destiny and luck too!

But I would suggest if you want to try again just go ahead!!!

Good luck

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
It seems that CIC works evenings as well... at 10.30pm Ottawa time, I have received a refusal on our application. This is the 3rd for EE and 4 all together.

This first 2 times it has been cancelled due to missing documents. This time the letter is a refusal saying that the job offer is not valid. My employer has put that the job offer is for a minimum of 2 years after the permanent residence has been achieved. and the officer said it is not valid as it has to say indeterminate.

This time, the fees won't be returned, and thanks God we paid only the initial fee, not the RPRF, and we lost 1250$. My employer wanted to make sure I'd work for him at least 2 more years, and now this costed me, most probably the whole PR chance. My WP is expiring end of Nov... I did make another profile.. but yes, I did lose all the hopes.

Why this is a BIG BS?? cuz a few ppl I know, including 'close' friends, who did not work for the companies any more (after applying), and the companies that they had the JO from were CLOSED!!!!! NON EXISTING, BANCRUPTED, and they still got it....

It has now almost been 1 year of returned, cancelled and now refused application, and who knows what is going to happen, will there be more draws? will my employer be willing to change the JO... Our lives were and still are only and exclusively dictated by this constant fear. I do not have a country that I immensely love and respect to go back to, cuz that country made me go away.

What pisses me off is just how unfair it is. To do the CSE now, it will take them too long... the worst thing, there is no one to talk to. NO ONE!

My last timeline was.

AOR Aug 19
medical passed Aug 27

I'm sorry that you good refused. I was refused last year in my first attempt and I was devastated. I am curious however. Was your job offer supported with an LMIA? If it was, you might have grounds to fight the refusal.

vjvrma2

Aug 23, 2015
hi everyone
can anybody help me interpret
aor on 12 august
upfront medicals done july 15th

since then neither my medicals are passed nor there is any other message . what may be the reason of such delay

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
colorblind said:

My last timeline was.

AOR Aug 19
medical passed Aug 27

I'm sorry for it man, I know how a rejection bring us down. But don't give up. if you have chances to apply again, do it.
Also, which category did you apply? CEC? PNP? FSW? LMIA?
As far as I know, the job offer thing would only really matter in case of PNP/LMIA. Because for CEC and FSW there's no additioal points for having job offer or not.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
VidyaM said:
Thanks.. so I was reading this topic quickly.. so now it seems next is Schedule A form which I will receive for me and my spouse.. is that right?
Also one more question.. can I go and upload documents in CSE or do I have to wait for CIC person to ask for those documents and then upload the same..
everybody doesnt get schedule A requests, if however, you and/or your spouse has had a visa refusal in the past then you will surely get it......you can send the document with your CSE and you will get an acknowledgement for the document received

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
yelena said:
I am sad :(

still no update in myCic., my application is still closed and it's been a week since they informed me of reopening., my ECAS access is still not available..

kme :'(
my guess is they are not processing FSW outland yet (except for the ones that were transferred to local VOs)....im stuck with no updates for a month too....have patience dear

Faithful K

Sep 22, 2015
indianaspirant said:
my guess is they are not processing FSW outland yet (except for the ones that were transferred to local VOs)....im stuck with no updates for a month too....have patience dear
Hi
How does someone know if their application has been transferred to local VOs? are they any hypothetical reasons as to why some applications are sent to local VOs? Thanks

p.s. the question is open to all.

Monmar

Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inproxima said:
Congratulations! Could you please provide your category and timeline?
Feb 27 - ITA
Apr 21 - App.subb.
Apr 21 - AOR
Apr 27 - CELPIP request
Apr 27 - Bgrd in progress
July 23 - App.refused - job offer didn't mention ''non-sesonal"

App under CEC

Aug 07 - ITA
Aug 19 - App.subb.
Aug 19 - AOR
Aug 21 - Celpip request
Aug 26 - Medical pass
Aug 26 - Bgrd in progress
Aug 26 - ECAS in process - 4 lines
Sep 24 - DM

On Monday when i opened my app I saw app status 'updated' I opened there was nothing new. Then this morning I got e-mail that app is updated and when I opened ECAS I saw DM.

I wish to know what kind of decision.....