Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 11 2015
sharma1990 said:
Hey what happend did you call cic ?
Called like 20 times! Lol they haven't a clue though. One person tried to tell me processing time is up to 18 months. I didn't think I should be the one telling him that he doesn't know what he is talking about! Lol

nicolalouise

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 11 2015
sheen said:
I can't apply for BOWP i haven't received my AOR yet. The only AOR i have is the one you receive right after submitting your PR application.
do i have any other option to extend my visa?
I applied for the Bowp without my ITA let alone AOR in early June through mail. I send a case inquiry in August when I received the first AOR.. Boooom yesterday I got my Bowp in the mail.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicolalouise said:
Called like 20 times! Lol they haven't a clue though. One person tried to tell me processing time is up to 18 months. I didn't think I should be the one telling him that he doesn't know what he is talking about! Lol
It really matters who picks up the phone.

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
nicolalouise said:
I applied for the Bowp without my ITA let alone AOR in early June through mail. I send a case inquiry in August when I received the first AOR.. Boooom yesterday I got my Bowp in the mail.
wow that's amazing, my work permit expires on october 19th so i need to hurry and apply for it. Do you by chance have the link to documents i need to fill and send for BOWP?
And does my employer needs to do anything to get me BOWP?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems that CIC works evenings as well... at 10.30pm Ottawa time, I have received a refusal on our application. This is the 3rd for EE and 4 all together.

This first 2 times it has been cancelled due to missing documents. This time the letter is a refusal saying that the job offer is not valid. My employer has put that the job offer is for a minimum of 2 years after the permanent residence has been achieved. and the officer said it is not valid as it has to say indeterminate.

This is BIG BIG BIG BS!!!!!

This time, the fees won't be returned, and thanks God we paid only the initial fee, not the RPRF, and we lost 1250$. My employer wanted to make sure I'd work for him at least 2 more years, and now this costed me, most probably the whole PR chance. My WP is expiring end of Nov... I did make another profile.. but yes, I did lose all the hopes.

Why this is a BIG BS?? cuz a few ppl I know, including 'close' friends, who did not work for the companies any more (after applying), and the companies that they had the JO from were CLOSED!!!!! NON EXISTING, BANCRUPTED, and they still got it....

It has now almost been 1 year of returned, cancelled and now refused application, and who knows what is going to happen, will there be more draws? will my employer be willing to change the JO... Our lives were and still are only and exclusively dictated by this constant fear. I do not have a country that I immensely love and respect to go back to, cuz that country made me go away.

What pisses me off is just how unfair it is. To do the CSE now, it will take them too long... the worst thing, there is no one to talk to. NO ONE!

My last timeline was.

AOR Aug 19
requested original ielts Aug 24
uploaded requested docs Aug 25
ECAS accessible and in process with 4 lines Aug 26
medical passed Aug 27
bckgrnd check in progress Aug 27
application refused Sep 23

this is a tough game guys...

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
It seems that CIC works evenings as well... at 10.30pm Ottawa time, I have received a refusal on our application. This is the 3rd for EE and 4 all together.

This first 2 times it has been cancelled due to missing documents. This time the letter is a refusal saying that the job offer is not valid. My employer has put that the job offer is for a minimum of 2 years after the permanent residence has been achieved. and the officer said it is not valid as it has to say indeterminate.

This time, the fees won't be returned, and thanks God we paid only the initial fee, not the RPRF, and we lost 1250$. My employer wanted to make sure I'd work for him at least 2 more years, and now this costed me, most probably the whole PR chance. My WP is expiring end of Nov... I did make another profile.. but yes, I did lose all the hopes.

Why this is a BIG BS?? cuz a few ppl I know, including 'close' friends, who did not work for the companies any more (after applying), and the companies that they had the JO from were CLOSED!!!!! NON EXISTING, BANCRUPTED, and they still got it....

It has now almost been 1 year of returned, cancelled and now refused application, and who knows what is going to happen, will there be more draws? will my employer be willing to change the JO... Our lives were and still are only and exclusively dictated by this constant fear. I do not have a country that I immensely love and respect to go back to, cuz that country made me go away.

What pisses me off is just how unfair it is. To do the CSE now, it will take them too long... the worst thing, there is no one to talk to. NO ONE!

My last timeline was.

AOR Aug 19
medical passed Aug 27

Its sad bro. But don't loose hope. Try one more time if its possible.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:

My last timeline was.

AOR Aug 19
medical passed Aug 27

so sorry for your refusal...don't loose hope ..you will succeed one day .......

vjvrma2

Aug 23, 2015
can anyone help me interpret ?
applied EE on 12 august
received aor on 12 august
medicals uploaded on july 14
review of eligibility in preogress

in all other cases i have seeen medicals passed within seven days but in my case no development or update since applied ..

can anyone tell what may be the reason

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjvrma2 said:
can anyone help me interpret ?
applied EE on 12 august
received aor on 12 august
medicals uploaded on july 14
review of eligibility in preogress

in all other cases i have seeen medicals passed within seven days but in my case no development or update since applied ..

can anyone tell what may be the reason
what is your category ?

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
colorblind said:

My last timeline was.

AOR Aug 19
medical passed Aug 27

so sorry dude, im sure your employer will be ready to edit the letter, u can try sending a CSE with a letter of explanation from the employer along with the updated offer, wishing you good luck

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
so sorry dude, im sure your employer will be ready to edit the letter, u can try sending a CSE with a letter of explanation from the employer along with the updated offer, wishing you good luck
hey indiansspirant i have a question about aug spreadsheet
what's that dates under R row

ono

Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2015
AOR Received.
23-08-2015
I got request for Schedule A today;

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

 XXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX:

 Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide a fully completed Schedule A. Make sure to provide details of your address history for the period 2015/04 - present.

 Do not leave any gaps in time.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

 This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/30...........

1. When I filled out my EE form, for my address history I fill in my current address for October 1, 2014 and i was asked if this is my present address and I filled in yes. I wonder why am asked to provide details for my address history from April to date. Should i upload my Bell Canada home bills as prove of address for this period.

2. Am trying to fill out the schedule A on my Mac Laptop and the dates I put in keep showing 0 (Zero), should i print out the forms and hand-fill it.

Thanks to everybody on this forum for the support we provide each other.

VidyaM

Jul 11, 2015
Hello Guys...

Finally after long wait of 1 month.. I can see Medical pass on my profile today.

Quick dates

AOR - 25th August 15
Medical Pass - 24th Sept 2015

Quick question... whats next ??? and how much time it will take...??
I did ask a question about adding extra document and I got answer through CEC.. I am not sure how and what is CEC :( :( please advise...

Thank you again for everyone who is helping us around here.. Hope to see you everyone soon in Canada :)
Vidya

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
sharma1990 said:
hey indiansspirant i have a question about aug spreadsheet
what's that dates under R row
Thats for the Decision Made Status, i was in the process of editing (all done now)