rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
Its not that way..my medical status has not changed to "Passed" but I have received ECAS access.

But yes Rigel, U shud call them or email them and ask coz its too long for u to wait after AOR without any status. Find out on other threads for similar status.

Hi, Is there a specific number that I should I call? Because the CIC website does not seem to mention any telephone number in case of such an inquiry!

bkmjce

Jul 18, 2015
We are from Turkey. NOC code 2173

Second AOR is a 2 pages letter saying all the documents are received. We got it after sending schedule A.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigel said:
Hi, Is there a specific number that I should I call? Because the CIC website does not seem to mention any telephone number in case of such an inquiry!

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Today receive an RCMP Request for my spouse only. Should I send RCMP for myself as well for betterment or just spouse only? they ask me to update within 7 days.

what kind of things they check anybody pleaseee help?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Hello,

Today receive an RCMP Request for my spouse only. Should I send RCMP for myself as well for betterment or just spouse only? they ask me to update within 7 days.

what kind of things they check anybody pleaseee help?
I dont think you need to send them your RCMP to as they only asked for your spouse if they anything they will send you another request .

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
nat29 said:
Not really, I got mine before Medicals Passed. No point in calling CIC, they won't tell you anything until you pass 6 month mark. If I'd be you, I would order GCMS notes. It might make somebody to look into your application or at least to put a note that you were inquiring. With my first application I had to wait for more than 4 months until they broke the silence by sending me a rejection letter. So, if that would happen to me again, I wouldn't wait for another 4 months and be more proactive about it this time.
Thanks for the useful information.

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I dont think you need to send them your RCMP to as they only asked for your spouse if they anything they will send you another request .
Thanks.......that what I was thinking....if they need they can ask look like somebody is working i receive another email from WES regarding CIC trying to verify WES but they cannot until I order duplicate report I have to pay again?...no idea whyyy

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Any update today ?
I received my AINP yesterday :)... Nothing from CIC yet. 24 Sep was the last day to update the documents. So I am guessing it will be sometime in next 10 15 days

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
I received my AINP yesterday :)... Nothing from CIC yet. 24 Sep was the last day to update the documents. So I am guessing it will be sometime in next 10 15 days
When did you apply for your AINP ?

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I applied 1 aug last year but got nothing ...
I applied AUg 28 NOC 2141 PGWP category. I will keep it as a backup plan

sheen

Aug 19, 2010
adi1989 said:
Apply for bowp.
Current processing time is more than 100 days.
You can work on implied status untill cic process your bowp.
Give your company bowp AOR to authenticate that you have applied for extension.

There are people who got their bowp approved with first AOR.
I can't apply for BOWP i haven't received my AOR yet. The only AOR i have is the one you receive right after submitting your PR application.
do i have any other option to extend my visa?