Aug 07 - ITA
Aug 19 - App.subb.
Aug 19 - AOR
Aug 21 - Celpip request
Aug 26 - Medical pass
Aug 26 - Bgrd in progress
Aug 26 - ECAS in process - 4 lines
Sep 24 - DM

On Monday when i opened my app I saw app status 'updated' I opened there was nothing new. Then this morning I got e-mail that app is updated and when I opened ECAS I saw DM.

I wish to know what kind of decision.....
I hope it's positive for you. Plz let us know when you get it. I am a CEC applicant and I received my AOR on 19 Aug as well.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
I have the same time line as yours ..hopefully I get it soon
All the best. Let us know when you know about the decison:)

Monmar

Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
I hope it's positive for you. Plz let us know when you get it. I am a CEC applicant and I received my AOR on 19 Aug as well.
I will for sure!!! Right away!

Good luck for all of us!!

karinaS

Jul 2, 2015
I am CEC inland, applied on August 12th. Ecas in process 3 lines. Medicals passed. My BG check went in process yesterday

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
All the best. Let us know when you know about the decison:)

yesterday was my deadline to submit schedule A...no updates yet...however mycic says document requested as 'updated'...how about you?

Faithful K

Sep 22, 2015
Hi

How does someone know if their application has been transferred to local VOs? are they any hypothetical reasons as to why some applications are sent to local VOs?

Thanks

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inproxima said:
I'm sorry that you good refused. I was refused last year in my first attempt and I was devastated. I am curious however. Was your job offer supported with an LMIA? If it was, you might have grounds to fight the refusal.
there is no ground. The letter says : The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application.

it is LMIA job, have been working for them for almost 2y now.

The only chance is to wait for a new ITA.

CEC Inland applicant.

let's hope application number 5 will be the good one.

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
nrj123 said:
yesterday was my deadline to submit schedule A...no updates yet...however mycic says document requested as 'updated'...how about you?

Hi Nrj,

Today is my deadline for schedule A so updates from me yet. Let me know if you get any updates

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update:

Document requested on Sep 22nd, schedule 4&4A.

Uploaded same day. MyCiC status changed to "Provided" moment after uploading.

MyCiC:

BGCK --"in process" Sep 24

Ecas:

Sep 23rd

4th Line added referring to Document Request letter sent to MyCiC.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
uncle_smile said:
update:

Document requested on Sep 22nd, schedule 4&4A.

Uploaded same day. MyCiC status changed to "Provided" moment after uploading.

MyCiC:

BGCK --"in process" Sep 24

Ecas:

Sep 23rd

4th Line added referring to Document Request letter sent to MyCiC.
Good to see this application shaping well uncle_smile. I was a silent follower of your earlier case. I wish you loads of luck with this one. :)

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Good to see this application shaping well uncle_smile. I was a silent follower of your earlier case. I wish you loads of luck with this one. :)
Thank you man!

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
And here's a exclusive update for my followers too:

I finally decide to let my hope die on my last application, up until now, I have not seen any official refusal letter of it!

Checking MyCiC, and Checking my door Everyday, writing CSE and expecting a response is exhausting, yeah, let it die!

But things starts to change around Aug, after my contact with my PNP adviser, and explained my situation, I created an new Profile.

Soon my adviser nominated me again, and this secured my second ITA on Aug 21st.

Because EEBC nomination can only be used once, if you are a Express Entry PNP nominee and unfortunately got refused, and if you wish to proceed your PR app, you need to get your nomination re-confirmed on your new profile! Everything is same, just have to do it again, and if you mentioned in your profile you have nomination and it shows "pending" after profile established and activated, pass all the EE profile number and job seeker validation code to your PNP adviser, you have only 30 days to get your nomination re-confirmed, once 30 day has passed, your profile will be ineligible.

and it has to be done this way!

please share if you have better idea

Good luck all

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrj123 said:
It says updated in mycic as well.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Mine deadline was 21 but nothing happend yet just says " provided "
not sure what to make of it....in summary of status it says submitted' and when we click to see the detailed statuses it says provided besides the document request....

Its only been 40days since AOR..but seems like the processing is really very very slow in our case...