+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, plz keep updating guys. I think 3 of us have the same officer. I got my GCMS note. It said that all the test was sent for review on May 5 (eli, secu, crim). They are checking part of R.10 (only education, job still left) and its nearly done (that was up to June 12)...Hope they are still moving after that.
Same here. Medi pass and BG in process since May 5. No update since then
Same here, AOR on April 19, Med pass on May 6, its been 2 month my bg status shows as 'we are processing your background checking...' Hope we all can get PPR soon!!!
Bro I am in a similar situation my AOR is 24th April passed medical 18th May don't know when the bgc changed to na but it's been that for a long time don't know when I will get the request for landing fees and the ppr quoted worried now ?
BGC went from NA to IP(2) today! Hopefully, we're almost to the finish line!

I'm trying to find what happens to IP(2)...but my google skills is failing me today. Correct me if i'm wrong, this is the part where the senior officer look at the eligibility? IE: job description/add up the points?

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
BGC went from NA to IP(2) today! Hopefully, we're almost to the finish line!

I'm trying to find what happens to IP(2)...but my google skills is failing me today. Correct me if i'm wrong, this is the part where the senior officer look at the eligibility? IE: job description/add up the points?
Mine is still NA...

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea if eligibility is the last part of BG? What happens after BG change from IP1 to NA?

I called them today and the agent said different officer does the whole processing in different ways...any other thought?

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea if eligibility is the last part of BG? What happens after BG change from IP1 to NA?

I called them today and the agent said different officer does the whole processing in different ways...any other thought?
Hey Bree, like the agent said, i think there's many different ways they process the application.

Here are some links i found that might help.

This one gives a good summary what each stage means. Not sure the accuracy of this.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/stages-from-aor-to-ppr.496392/#post-6049965

This one tells you what sort of status you can expect...look at all the different combination BGC an applicant has encountered...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-e-apr-submitted-in-november-2016.459415/page-68#post-5619049

Hope that helps

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hey Bree, like the agent said, i think there's many different ways they process the application.

Here are some links i found that might help.

This one gives a good summary what each stage means. Not sure the accuracy of this.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/stages-from-aor-to-ppr.496392/#post-6049965

This one tells you what sort of status you can expect...look at all the different combination BGC an applicant has encountered...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-e-apr-submitted-in-november-2016.459415/page-68#post-5619049

Hope that helps
Hi, Shekers,.

Thank you so much. It seems like you really did a lot of research!!! Good job! And congrats, hope you get PPR soon which I believe so. Is there any whatup group for aor april? I feel like people who got stuck or who have been waiting long should create one. But I do not know how. LOL

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning All - Couple of questions:

1. I did not pay the RPRF whilst submitting the application but received a letter yesterday to make the payment. I will make the payment and load the receipt today. Would anyone know how the RPRF is received by CIC? Is this akin to the CSE when it could take 6-7 weeks for it to reflect in the system and hence delay the entire process? I am kind of ruing not paying this fee upfront

2. The letter I got from CIC was from the Ottawa office and called out that the eligibility and security checks are underway. So I guess I am still in the initial phases of the checks. If the file should move to the LVO, at what stage would that happen?

If all goes well, I am hoping for a passport request mid September. Is that estimate conservative i.e. meaning the process could take longer?

Regards,
Spencer.

abi2712

Jun 27, 2017
Morning All - Couple of questions:

1. I did not pay the RPRF whilst submitting the application but received a letter yesterday to make the payment. I will make the payment and load the receipt today. Would anyone know how the RPRF is received by CIC? Is this akin to the CSE when it could take 6-7 weeks for it to reflect in the system and hence delay the entire process? I am kind of ruing not paying this fee upfront

2. The letter I got from CIC was from the Ottawa office and called out that the eligibility and security checks are underway. So I guess I am still in the initial phases of the checks. If the file should move to the LVO, at what stage would that happen?

If all goes well, I am hoping for a passport request mid September. Is that estimate conservative i.e. meaning the process could take longer?

Regards,
Spencer.
I think we have similar timelines so maybe mine will help. My AOR was 4th of April and I received RPRF request on 14th June (about 3 weeks ago). I say similar timelines because your AOR is about 3 weeks from mine and you just received RPRF. Immediately after paying RPRF my BGC turned to NA but the status of documents continues to show 'additional documents required...'. I have not been asked for any documents apart from RPRF.

I called the call center last week and they said the incorrect document status is due to a glitch in the system but that the RPRF was well received and the application is progressing as per normal timelines.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Skyler68 and KiranK