App. Filed.......
04-09-2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
So sorry to hear...please try again yourself. Does it mean your CRS 463 is below the cut off score in the draw they chose you? Is that why you got rejected?
Yes got rejected coz 463 was below the cutoff in that draw.
Since then I've already applied. Got ITA on 04/05, submitted app on 04/09 and received PPR on 06/21.
My timeline in my signature. Thanks.

Reactions: Wolverine17

vks12

May 9, 2017
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-09-2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
Thanks for your support....can u plz tell if i apply again and i dont get ita soon and my pcc expires do i need to renew it again or once they have the file whatever went missing only that can be added or we have to show all the documents (including salary proof) up to date till we apply
I would make sure all documents are still valid when you apply again. Don't think document from old application file will link itself. Your Visa officer will also be different.
In my case I created my new Profile within a day and used all old documents as my PCC were only 2-3 months old. I did provide latest pay stub though.

Reactions: Krish18

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Ive been following this thread since the beginning. I just wanna share my experience, with the hope that some might find it helpful. I'm an CEC inland applicant with 3 dependent in the Philippines. RPRF, police and medical upfront.

ITA: April 19, 2017
AOR: May 8, 2017
IP1: June 2, 2017
Medical Pass: June 9,2017
N/A June 13, 2017
Additional Doc Request June 15,2017
Ad Doc Uploaded: June 21,2017
IP2: June 27,2017
PPR: July 4, 2017

Goodluck everyone!
Very smooth, congrats !!!

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hey I am same E-APR as you. FSW-inland. I also called CIC and they told me that Eligibility, Criminality and medical is passed.I actually passed the medical on June 4th and BG changed to NA on June 8th. hbu?
I passed medical 4th of June and BG Changed to NA on 6th of June after document for proof of travels request on 2nd of June

Reactions: SawBear

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi, would you please let me know the following:

What is the difference between criminality and security? i thought its same..
Have you called from inside canada or outside canada?
do they receive call if anyone call from outside canada?

what is CSIS?
I really don't know the difference between the two but I was told by the agent over the phone about the following status- But in my opinion Criminality and security go hand in hand even CIC really don't use the terms separately I may be wrong but just what I have researched.
I called from outside Canada
Yes they receive calls just pray you get a nice agent who can talk to you and an Advice be extremely polite when you get through I feel that helps a lot.
CSIS is Canada Security and Intelligence Services
All the Best!!!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
What is the difference between criminality and security?

Criminality checks the validity of your PCC (your country PCC, or RCMP) - (The result of this check will be on GCMS notes)
Meanwhile, security checks if you are a threat to Canada or not (The result of this check won't be shown on GCMS notes)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
What is the difference between criminality and security?

Criminality checks the validity of your PCC (your country PCC, or RCMP) - (The result of this check will be on GCMS notes)
Meanwhile, security checks if you are a threat to Canada or not (The result of this check won't be shown on GCMS notes)
When is criminality done?and is it to check
The details of the pcc i mean if you have a criminal activity or not or the checking of the dates covered in the pcc?

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
ok so i am not the only one but not sure how so many people are updating the master tracker that they got ppr last week of June and all of them got their AOR around the same time as ours
I didn't follow the Tracker... Anybody with AOR 24/24 got PPR in June?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
When is criminality done?and is it to check
The details of the pcc i mean if you have a criminal activity or not or the checking of the dates covered in the pcc?
yes, they check everything related to PCC. (validation, timeline covered, crimes....)
I didn't follow the Tracker... Anybody with AOR 24/24 got PPR in June?
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/april-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

that the link to April AOR, u can check it there.

Reactions: Hopeoflife

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have my IP2 on June 30, but there is still no any decision made(PPR) from CIC. Anyone has the same status like me? Usually how long it will take to know the result?

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Any updates for US residents? My status has not moved from 'Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your Background check' from the past two weeks.