+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

shekers

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, did you also get a new message in your cic account or just got an email asking for additional document? Did you put your family information in your application when you submit? Are you the only applicant? Or you have spouse and children?
Yup, new message in CIC Account. Literally hours after we found out about BGC change to NA (7:30 Pacific time...they're working late)

Didn't give family information in the application, wasn't asked until now.

Yup, only applicant.

Did you get something similar?

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Hello,
I expect to receive ITA by next draw, I have been researching what kind of documents I will need to submit once I receive ITA. However, I have not been able to find the application itself. Can somebody please share a link where I can find the application?

Thank you!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I am CEC with 1 year and 8 month of Canadian work experience, CRS 463. I moved to Canada from US in Nov 2014 and then moved back to USA in May 2016. I have been with same employer ( IT MNC) for last 12 years and intra company transferred ( 3 years India, 8 Years USA and 1.5 in canada).

I had informed my lawyer about my plan to relocate before and after the move. The lawyer did update my profile and personal history with my USA address but didn't change my current employment in employment section. They did create separate entries for mycompany India inc, mycompany Canada Inc and mycompany USA Inc. But Canada inc entry had current employment check box selected. They didn't uncheck that after i moved to USA. I had provided employment reference letters for all 3 location which did specify right duration of employment.

Now comes October 2016 and on my Canada work anniversary my score increased to 472 because the CIC site had Canda as my current work location. So it increased my Canadian experience to 2 years and added points. I got invite in Nov 2016 for 472. I asked the lawyers many times to double check my profile as i had no idea why i got invite when my score was only 463 per my calculations. They always replied to me that all my info is correct and nothing to worry and go ahead with the application.

I got rejection in March 2017. The Visa officer referred to my reference letters and pointed that i can only claim 1 year of Canada work experience and so my CRS is only 463 and not 472, for which i got the invite. Hence the rejection.

I could have saved money (5K lawyer fee + 1.4 K app fee) and 5 months of time only if i had done it myself.
But, hey I didn't hear of this forum then. Now i feel Canada smart.
That's bad!

How do they react when you confront them about their mistake?!

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Yup, new message in CIC Account. Literally hours after we found out about BGC change to NA (7:30 Pacific time...they're working late)

Didn't give family information in the application, wasn't asked until now.

Yup, only applicant.

Did you get something similar?
I checked, nothing for me. But I remenber we should put our mom and dad name, birth day etc in the application. Did you do that?

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I am CEC with 1 year and 8 month of Canadian work experience, CRS 463. I moved to Canada from US in Nov 2014 and then moved back to USA in May 2016. I have been with same employer ( IT MNC) for last 12 years and intra company transferred ( 3 years India, 8 Years USA and 1.5 in canada).

I had informed my lawyer about my plan to relocate before and after the move. The lawyer did update my profile and personal history with my USA address but didn't change my current employment in employment section. They did create separate entries for mycompany India inc, mycompany Canada Inc and mycompany USA Inc. But Canada inc entry had current employment check box selected. They didn't uncheck that after i moved to USA. I had provided employment reference letters for all 3 location which did specify right duration of employment.

Now comes October 2016 and on my Canada work anniversary my score increased to 472 because the CIC site had Canda as my current work location. So it increased my Canadian experience to 2 years and added points. I got invite in Nov 2016 for 472. I asked the lawyers many times to double check my profile as i had no idea why i got invite when my score was only 463 per my calculations. They always replied to me that all my info is correct and nothing to worry and go ahead with the application.

I got rejection in March 2017. The Visa officer referred to my reference letters and pointed that i can only claim 1 year of Canada work experience and so my CRS is only 463 and not 472, for which i got the invite. Hence the rejection.

I could have saved money (5K lawyer fee + 1.4 K app fee) and 5 months of time only if i had done it myself.
But, hey I didn't hear of this forum then. Now i feel Canada smart.
So sorry to hear...please try again yourself. Does it mean your CRS 463 is below the cut off score in the draw they chose you? Is that why you got rejected?

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hello,
I called CIC on the 4th of July after a long wait on the phone I spoke to a nice officer who informed me that Eligibility -Passed, Criminality- Passed and Security - Not stated. But I was made to understand that when you are told security not started does not mean it has not been started because CIC don't conduct security But CSIS, So being hopeful.
AOR - April 1st

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All.. some movement in the process for me... got the RPRF earlier today.. so a step forwardand hopefully halved the chances for rejection

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello,
I called CIC on the 4th of July after a long wait on the phone I spoke to a nice officer who informed me that Eligibility -Passed, Criminality- Passed and Security - Not stated. But I was made to understand that when you are told security not started does not mean it has not been started because CIC don't conduct security But CSIS, So being hopeful.
AOR - April 1st
Thats great new,was that the first time for you to call them?

Reactions: shinene2020

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello,
AOR - April 1st
So does it mean they do eligibility before security?

SawBear

Dec 10, 2015
Hello,
AOR - April 1st
Hey I am same E-APR as you. FSW-inland. I also called CIC and they told me that Eligibility, Criminality and medical is passed.I actually passed the medical on June 4th and BG changed to NA on June 8th. hbu?