+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Applied under CEC express entry AOR 24th April Medical Passed 18th May BGC is NA for quite some time not sure how long . Did not get the request for RPRF fees yet ? Not sure whats going on anyone in the same case ?

Krish18

Jul 4, 2017
I feel for you. I have been there. My application also got rejected this March. My Lawyer forgot to select a checkbox in my profile. I had paid CAD 5K. It was one of the famous lawyers from Toronto. I didn't lose hope and created my profile myself the next day. Got ITA within a week and submitted my new application on 09 April and it's already approved. All i can say is to be positive. Don't say that your dreams are shattered. It's just a hiccup. Relax, have a beer and create your profile yourself. Just a matter of time. Best of luck.
You're welcome.
I'm glad you're CRS score is high. All the best
Thanks for your support....can u plz tell if i apply again and i dont get ita soon and my pcc expires do i need to renew it again or once they have the file whatever went missing only that can be added or we have to show all the documents (including salary proof) up to date till we apply

Last edited:

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hey I am same E-APR as you. FSW-inland. I also called CIC and they told me that Eligibility, Criminality and medical is passed.I actually passed the medical on June 4th and BG changed to NA on June 8th. hbu?
Hey, what were the wordings of your bgc when your medicals passed?
Did your bgc wordings change twice before going to na?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Hey, what were the wordings of your bgc when your medicals passed?
Did your bgc wordings change twice before going to na?
That's the think i dont remember was not following the canada visa forum .
If all was good should have got the request for RPRF by now do think they can still reject my file its already almost 76 days now

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Applied under CEC express entry AOR 24th April Medical Passed 18th May BGC is NA for quite some time not sure how long . Did not get the request for RPRF fees yet ? Not sure whats going on anyone in the same case ?
My case is similar to yours, but I paid RPRF upfront.
AOR April 23, Med pass on May 16, IP1 on May 16, NA on May 18/19, no update after that.. CEC too

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
AOR April 23, Med pass on May 16, IP1 on May 16, NA on May 18/19, no update after that.. CEC too

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
ok so i am not the only one but not sure how so many people are updating the master tracker that they got ppr last week of June and all of them got their AOR around the same time as ours

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi guys......All my dreams are shattered as they have rejected my file which i came to know after i called cic and after waiting for 45 mins on call
The agent told me that they sent me rejection mail on 21st of june and the reason of rejection was that spouse passport was missing.I never received any mail or status to upload any document .Rather till now my agent is not telling us that our file has been rejected .I applied my application from so called experienced and reputed indian immigration consultant whom i provided with every minute detail for making my case a success and payed him 100k
But never expected such a non serious negligence on there part.They ruined our dreams and brought us to the point where we started from, not only making us suffer financially but mentally too.
And the worst part is my WES was expiring in june but my aor was 27 th april so now if i think once to start again i have to wait for WES ECA report at first place and then wait for ITA to be issued
Can you please guide that how long is it taking to get WES done at current time if anybody has an idea.

I wish u all luck and hope that i will be able to join u guys in canda by trying again:(:(:(:(:(
I am so sorry to hear this, really, it makes me so sad.
Don't despair my friend, i know this is a setback but you will get over this, I wish you all the luck dear. Also please name the consultant here, let others know. WES is taking 4 to 6 weeks these days.
But don't go down like that, sue your consultant, immediately, get your money back, these a**h@#$* thug innocent people, trust me they are good for nothing, you can all do it on your own. There is so much guidance here on forum, plus CIC website is so simple and clear.
My heart goes to you but i think you should not leave these people, get your hard earned money back, its their fault, what are you paying them for, if they cannot even upload your spouse's passport (simple basic stuff), an not telling you sine 21st june, that was cruel.
Stay strong, yyou will achieve your dreams, this not the end my friend, start again.

P.S- if you are from India consumer court will get you your money in few days time and even compensate further, believe me, a girl won case from WWIC in consumer court, I read in newspaper.
Wish you all the best

Last edited:
Reactions: Krish18

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
I am Applied under CEC express entry AOR 27th April Medical Passed 18th May
I dont know whether it went to "NA" or not.
But BG Status is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" and this is there from past 3 weeks i guess.
I paid my RPRF fees upront.

can any1 tell me in what stage i am?

jblim1

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Ive been following this thread since the beginning. I just wanna share my experience, with the hope that some might find it helpful. I'm an CEC inland applicant with 3 dependent in the Philippines. RPRF, police and medical upfront.

ITA: April 19, 2017
AOR: May 8, 2017
IP1: June 2, 2017
Medical Pass: June 9,2017
N/A June 13, 2017
Additional Doc Request June 15,2017
Ad Doc Uploaded: June 21,2017
IP2: June 27,2017
PPR: July 4, 2017

Goodluck everyone!

Last edited:

Aqib2909

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hello,
I called CIC on the 4th of July after a long wait on the phone I spoke to a nice officer who informed me that Eligibility -Passed, Criminality- Passed and Security - Not stated. But I was made to understand that when you are told security not started does not mean it has not been started because CIC don't conduct security But CSIS, So being hopeful.
AOR - April 1st
Hi, would you please let me know the following:

What is the difference between criminality and security? i thought its same..
Have you called from inside canada or outside canada?
do they receive call if anyone call from outside canada?

what is CSIS?