Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Pls your timeline is essential. Think so?

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I just received a request letter for resubmitting personal history(It was probably not detailed enough since I had a lot of travelling history and I ran out of space. Should I use a word document to include all the details?Also, I should be in IP1 right when they are requesting personal history documents?

Application status
: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I so glad that there is finally some updates for my application. I would really appreciate it if you guys can help.

Thanks,
Martin

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
And you are in IP2. PPR next. Timeline?
Inland or Outland?
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I just received a request letter for resubmitting personal history(It was probably not detailed enough since I had a lot of travelling history and I ran out of space. Should I use a word document to include all the details?Also, I should be in IP1 right when they are requesting personal history documents?

Application status
: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I so glad that there is finally some updates for my application. I would really appreciate it if you guys can help.

Thanks,
Martin

toywatch

Jul 7, 2017
Pls your timeline is essential. Think so?
My time line is the following:

Application submitted: April 19
AOR: April 19
Medical passed: May 6
UCI updated: June 20 ish?
Request Letter: July 7

Application status

toywatch

Jul 7, 2017
And you are in IP2. PPR next. Timeline?
Inland or Outland?
It is weird though since I am from Hong Kong, and Hong Kong requires police certificate request letter from CIC t, so I had been waiting for that. However, I have only been in Hong Kong for close to 6-7 months on and off over the summer, and i have been in Canada since 17 (for 9 years). Maybe they think it isn't necessary. Inland.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
My BG has never changed to "the Next Step is...". I had IP1/NA/ IP2
Isn't it weird? I am worried that the second IP may not be actually the second one. Maybe still the first one??
I tried to contact CIC several times. When I want to talk to an agent it says it's not possible to talk because of the high volume of calls?!!!!!
Any idea?

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Express Entry

Application status
Cec or fsw??

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Express Entry

Application status
Cec or fsw??

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It is weird though since I am from Hong Kong, and Hong Kong requires police certificate request letter from CIC t, so I had been waiting for that. However, I have only been in Hong Kong for close to 6-7 months on and off over the summer, and i have been in Canada since 17 (for 9 years). Maybe they think it isn't necessary. Inland.
No, they request you that to identify if you need a hongkong pcc or not. If they check that you need a hong kong pcc and you didn't upload it, you may get rejected from them. If you under 6 months accumulated, then you are fine.