+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR December 2020 - Join here

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
Email CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca for the most recent list. They usually reply within few hours. Its better to get a recent list as they keep updating it more often. Keep subject line : Request for list of accredited fingerprinting companies. This will get you response quickly. Then you can search the place closest to you and call them to book an appointment. The whole process from fingerprinting to receiving the report at your place can take about 2 weeks.
Thank you so much!!

Reactions: Noyan2020

Himadri Dave

Jan 12, 2021
Hello Guys,

Received my Biometric instruction letter but none of the VAC's in India are taking appointments for PR applications. Anyone here facing the same issue?? How do we go about this?

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hello Co-travellers,
I am 2020 December 22 AOR. Please I need your input. I realised I only indicated the first names of my children while filling out their forms post-ITA. There were just two boxes, one for the surname/family name and the other just indicates first name. I didn't know I was supposed to add both their first and middle names in this second box, not even after about 10days after submission.

Please, is this really a cause for concern?
Can anyone advise what's the best thing to do to get IRCC to add their middle names as they appear on their travel passport/documents?

Thank you in anticipation.

Arunsehrawat1

Sep 21, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello Co-travellers,
I am 2020 December 22 AOR. Please I need your input. I realised I only indicated the first names of my children while filling out their forms post-ITA. There were just two boxes, one for the surname/family name and the other just indicates first name. I didn't know I was supposed to add both their first and middle names in this second box, not even after about 10days after submission.

Please, is this really a cause for concern?
Can anyone advise what's the best thing to do to get IRCC to add their middle names as they appear on their travel passport/documents?

Thank you in anticipation.
I guess the only option left is to raise a webform and update IRCC about the same.

Reactions: Jaybye

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
AOR - 9 Dec
Got my medicals and BIL updated.