+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR December 2020 - Join here

Nov 13, 2021
Hi,

I have been waiting since 11 months. Cec aor dec 5 2020. I raised so many web forms and gcms and no response yet. Hope we get some info soon. Medical passed bio metric collected and rcmp submitted

magicairsnow

Mar 29, 2022
Hey there, My AOR was Aug. 2020, and the medical result passed last Oct. Recently my case was transferred to another VO, I know it by checking service3 on which the status changed to 'Application Received' from 'In process'. My question is, is there anyone knows how long would it take to get back the status in 'In process' again?

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Guys, got an email from IRCC that we need to do medicals again (AOR Dec-2020). It was a bit weird as we had already submitted medicals and application status was also showing "Medicals passed". So, should we do another medicals now in order to get ITA? Also, would we be asked to do everything again - including Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), etc.

Ps. I read somewhere that we can request them to hold on to medicals till we receive ITA because we are unsure of processing times and don't want to go for medicals the 3rd time.

Thanks!